Just how effective is TRIAZOLE with ACTIVATE XTREME? (bloodwork inside)

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Most of the reviews you see are not from PCT!
    well that's a horse of a different color then! Thanks, bra!

    Is this stack best to be run 8 weeks back to back? Answer without thinking about 2 stacks being purchased=more sales please


  2. So i'm taking triazole, activate xtreme, and tcf-1. Would adding oep and at2 be a good idea?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by tattedsailor View Post
    So i'm taking triazole, activate xtreme, and tcf-1. Would adding oep and at2 be a good idea?
    hey bro...i am stacking tz, ax and T2+oep for my recomp...its working brilliantly. i am also using recompadrol which i feel is really helping with the fat loss.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Yeah, my strength gains were rapid and siginificant from early on. Recovery between workouts too was excellent, especially after low-rep power days.
    by the way robboe...its my 11th day on this and i've Pr'd on my leg press ..really hoping i can get some blood work done in two weeks when both TZ+AX been in my system for a good while. will definitely post up the results if i get around to it...

  5. Sweet! thanks for the input
    •   
       

  6. vadox6466
    vadox6466's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Triazole is 100% natural with nothing in it prohibited in Canada. So yes, you can have it shipped without problem.
    awesome, thanks! Same thing with Activate Xtreme?

  7. Just bought some Triazole and AX that I am planning to stack! Do you guys suggest beginning them on the same day and running them for the 30 days? Or trying something like starting the AX about ten days early and then adding in the Triazole? Or visa versa. So this would amount to a 40-day cycle...
    I'm really open to any ideas that would deliver the best results out of these two products.
    Thank you for any suggestions!

  8. I'm currently taking this and I started on the same day. Also, I've read on here taking this for 8 weeks is optimal. Hope this helps.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by brownchoclit View Post
    by the way robboe...its my 11th day on this and i've Pr'd on my leg press ..really hoping i can get some blood work done in two weeks when both TZ+AX been in my system for a good while. will definitely post up the results if i get around to it...
    Holla!!
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM View Post
    Just bought some Triazole and AX that I am planning to stack! Do you guys suggest beginning them on the same day and running them for the 30 days? Or trying something like starting the AX about ten days early and then adding in the Triazole? Or visa versa. So this would amount to a 40-day cycle...
    I'm really open to any ideas that would deliver the best results out of these two products.
    Thank you for any suggestions!
    Given how fast Triazole kicks in, i would use that first if you plan to stagger the dosing like this. Otherwise, use both from day one.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  11. I noticed Tom's TSH went from high to normal. Did he take thyroid medicine or could the drop be from the AX/Triazole stack?

  12. So the thread title was rhetorical?


  13. Quote Originally Posted by trader54 View Post
    I noticed Tom's TSH went from high to normal. Did he take thyroid medicine or could the drop be from the AX/Triazole stack?
    Not sure if he was or is on any meds. While i have a theory based on a connection between SHBG and thyroid hormone being the reason for the perception of a rise in core temp when some users take Activate Xtreme there is no direct study looking into it.
  14. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternitatis View Post
    So the thread title was rhetorical?

    Did you have to ask?
  15. your car accident? could you please respond me [email protected]


    Hi
    it is interesting that  you became hypo after the car accident. could you tell me all these I will appreciate your time and thank you in advance. Please respond me sp1(@)live.ca

    are you primary or secondary
    what is your successful regimen?
    have you used TRT? if yes did it work? did have to take any aromataze inhibitor like Arimidex
    Before your car accident were you on any supps or med or steroids?
    are you usre that your problem is because of your accident, not for other reasons

    thanks

    sp

  16. @Robboe:

    Do you recommend going full dose for both products or will 3 caps Triazole be sufficient? Also if we do a 12 week cycle on these, how long to reset before hitting the products up again?... Making sure the body recovers and adjusts.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by brandon76 View Post
    @Robboe:

    Do you recommend going full dose for both products or will 3 caps Triazole be sufficient? Also if we do a 12 week cycle on these, how long to reset before hitting the products up again?... Making sure the body recovers and adjusts.
    2 triazole and 4 activate worked wonders for me.

  18. Nice...I may go 4x4 caps though and go biiiiiiiiiiig. Also one could do a 8 week stack but then there is the 12 week stack to stretch it out a bit. Do you think your levels stay high even though there is a couple weeks where you run one bottle at a time? Or is it better to just go with the 8 week cycle....I ponder? lol.

  19. @Cordeen:

    Thanks for that.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. triazole + activate xtreme + DAA PCT?
    By TulsaTalons in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 03:42 PM
  2. Triazole + Activate Xtreme
    By TehProdigy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 10:52 AM
  3. activate xtreme + triazole for PCT
    By paulykim01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 11:02 AM
  4. Activate Xtreme + Triazole after PCT??
    By bashman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 09:51 AM
  5. Triazole + Activate Xtreme + Titanium
    By cpm917 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 10:46 AM
Log in
Log in