stacking and product effectivenes

bucca1264

Awards
I'm thinking about taking hgh up and testopro and I was looking for other people who have taken these that can give me advice on how to stack them and the effectiveness of the product

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just use them as the labels state.

I'm not too familiar with HGHUP, but TestoPRO probably gets the most consistent feedback out of our lineup of products. Just take two in the AM and two in the PM. It doesn't really matter if you take it with or without food. The piperine in it will help with the absorption of phytonutrients though.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're welcome.

EDIT: FWIIW, HGH products are usually taken on an empty stomach b/c carbs will blunt/dull their effectiveness. Just tossing that out there.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried A-Bomb and T-Bomb?
Great advice above on dosing your HGH-type supplements on an empty stomach. I tried T-Bomb years ago when I was an mere shadow of myself physically and intellectually and bought it based off of the advertisements in magazines - although I have not used it, I would direct you to TestoPRO simply based on the reputation of the company and my long standing relationship with the owner.

bucca1264

Awards
Outstanding how would you compare the two products I named to other similar products at max muscle or other nutrition centers?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Outstanding how would you compare the two products I named to other similar products at max muscle or other nutrition centers?
Thanks for asking. I would first have to say Max Muscle is a retail outlet, and will charge you as such - much like a GNC. I can't justify directing someone to a brick and mortar location, even though I support the ideal of small business, when the same exact products can be found online for far less.

To answer your question, the products you will find at GNCs and MMs will be the usual suspects, companies with the largest budgets and longest tradition of advertising and pimping their product - this by no means relegates them to useless, but I can assure you that an effective supplement that is just as/MORE efficacious can be found online for LESS money.

bucca1264

Awards
Alright thanks man I also saw some posts talking about stalking a glycobol-like substance with a hgh and test stack what purpose would this serve and would you reccomend it

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Alright thanks man I also saw some posts talking about stalking a glycobol-like substance with a hgh and test stack what purpose would this serve and would you reccomend it
The basic construct supporting this supplement regimen, in my opinion, would be the fact Insulin, Testosterone, and HGH are the three crowned kings of anabolism - and encouraging their maximal function and levels in unison will create a perfect storm of hypertrophy and sustainable growth.

Perhaps one of the AI reps could chime in though, this is only my opinion.

bucca1264

Awards
One more wuestion then I swear I'm done lol I assume you would take an insulin booster as directed like the other supplements in the stack?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
One more wuestion then I swear I'm done lol I assume you would take an insulin booster as directed like the other supplements in the stack?
Yes sir, but again I don't want to over step any lines, a rep might have other thoughts regarding that.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have a particular product in mind? I don't care if it's Glycobol or not. I'll either help you out or shoot a PM to somebody that can help.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're going to use an insulin mimietic, then you only want to dose 1-2 times daily, and at least 15-20 minutes before a meal that ideally contains at least 50g of carbohydrates (dosing is usually 1-3 caps, depending on the product and whether or not dosing is bodyweight recommended). You don't want to dose more than three times daily tops, because then your body can become TOO sensitive to insulin and you can get insulin-like side effects (like I did with once, and trust me, it is NOT pleasant)!

~Team APPNUT