Best GH booster out there

Broly

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking for some GH boost, but I've only heard about Ghenerate lately (though I haven't tried it) so from all of your experience which are the best GH boosters and what results, other than improved sleep, have you felt in long or short term?
Let's make this a list of GH boosters to try untill next summer time:D

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My list of viable GH boosters:

(notice the blank list? Effects on GH from supplements is marginal at best with the vast majority of them. I come from the very real school of thought that the only real GH boosters out there come from either a back alley pharmacy, viable doctor's RX, or possibly out of the basement of some Chinese facility supplying said back alley pharmacy.)

TheTransforma

Doing sprint bouts on an empty stomach raises HGH by 400%. That is for free.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
im with T-AD on this, most of the stuff out there isnt going to make much of a difference at all plus keep in mind even when on real HGH its going to take ~6 months to start seeing anabolic effects but ive heard theres nice benefits in skin tone the first month

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what about the analogs?
i don`t know much about them

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Simple question. This logic may be incorrect, but this is how I see it. Do you have problems sleeping at night? Going to sleep? Staying asleep? If the answer is yes, then you may find some benefit in a "GH booster". The ones I've tried have all resulted in better, more restful sleep for me. Now FOR ME, that is huge. I have trouble getting to sleep at night and usually wake up earlier than I actually intend. With the GH supps I've tried, at the very least, I sleep through until my alarm. That results in a world of difference in how I feel the next day. TO ME, some of them are worth it. Others are not. Sleep (rest) is just as important as your training and diet. So if you're like me, and have a hard time winding down at night, they could be of benefit.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Simple question. This logic may be incorrect, but this is how I see it. Do you have problems sleeping at night? Going to sleep? Staying asleep? If the answer is yes, then you may find some benefit in a "GH booster". The ones I've tried have all resulted in better, more restful sleep for me. Now FOR ME, that is huge. I have trouble getting to sleep at night and usually wake up earlier than I actually intend. With the GH supps I've tried, at the very least, I sleep through until my alarm. That results in a world of difference in how I feel the next day. TO ME, some of them are worth it. Others are not. Sleep (rest) is just as important in your training and diet. So if you're like me, and have a hard time winding down at night, they could be of benefit.
That is true, that's why i enjoy them.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Hum, I'm not surprised with your opinions but I've seen two supplements, Ghenerate and Hexaghen respectively, that say that have some sort of GHRP on them, so I thought they might be something usefull (with the last one claiming to have GHRP-2 with an acetate ester to be more oraly bioactive, but I'm not so sure about it).
As far as the improved sleep, I know it's important to fully recover from training, and you're right in that way of thought, but that is not the kind of results I'm looking for in boost of GH, as that effect can be easly achieved using some melatonin or other sleep supplement and don't touch that much with GH levels than regular deep sleep. What I do look for is that hyperplasia and fat loss effect, of course not in the same degree as true GH/IGF-1 but...you know what I mean;)
And I do know that it takes at least 6 months to see the anabolic effects of the real stuff, thus asking for personal experience on suposed effective gh boosters;)
Btw Maximal, what do you mean with analogs?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Consistent, high rep training with 1 min. rest between sets has been shown to boost GH, but it takes time.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been looking for some GH boost, but I've only heard about Ghenerate lately (though I haven't tried it) so from all of your experience which are the best GH boosters and what results, other than improved sleep, have you felt in long or short term?
Let's make this a list of GH boosters to try untill next summer time:D
The one and only Growth Hormone booster that I will use - because it is the only one that works with my body - is IGF-2, which is is IMO very UNDERrated and is my favourite product ever. IGF-2 assists me in gaining muscle mass whilst simultaneously allowing me to stay relatively lean (<10% BF), all the time on ~4000 cal/day! It is an excellent recomp product, with my strength constantly improving as well. My muscles are noticeably harder when I'm using IGF-2 compared to when I am not. Recovery on IGF-2 is great: Within a few days of using IGF-2 DOMS is completely eliminated, and my sleep is also deeper (especially is used in conjunction with Lipotrophin-PM).

Supplements aside, TRAINING can and will boost Growth Hormone levels as well, depending on what you do. Do some research on it.

~Team APPNUT

TheTransforma

Have a look at the HGH releasing peptides (research chemicals), they seem to work as to increase your HGH output significantly. They are cheap and pretty effective from what I read. Real deal. You gotta shoot those, though. Nothing can beat real HGH, it burns fat like a bitch and builds muscle like nothing else when combined with some form of AAS. Without much effort in the training or diet department for that matter. A golden, but expensive route to go. But really worth the money. At least that was my experience.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
GABA 3-4g 30ish minuts before bed on semi empty tummy.

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
Simple question. This logic may be incorrect, but this is how I see it. Do you have problems sleeping at night? Going to sleep? Staying asleep? If the answer is yes, then you may find some benefit in a "GH booster". The ones I've tried have all resulted in better, more restful sleep for me. Now FOR ME, that is huge. I have trouble getting to sleep at night and usually wake up earlier than I actually intend. With the GH supps I've tried, at the very least, I sleep through until my alarm. That results in a world of difference in how I feel the next day. TO ME, some of them are worth it. Others are not. Sleep (rest) is just as important as your training and diet. So if you're like me, and have a hard time winding down at night, they could be of benefit.
could you offer the names of 'some of them worth it'?
I also have sleep problem, not at night time, only when near morning, which means i wake up eariler than i should.
any good supplement to help this?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also have sleep problem, not at night time, only when near morning, which means i wake up eariler than i should.
try melatonin extended release?

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
try melatonin extended release?
I have that and found it gave me slight headache and tiredness in the next morning; I didn't feel refreshed in the next morning even when I slept longer.
I only use it to adjust jetlag, which is very useful and don't have this tiredness problem.
(it's not legal to sell it in a health food store in England)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have that and found it gave me slight headache and tiredness in the next morning; I didn't feel refreshed in the next morning even when I slept longer.
I only use it to adjust jetlag, which is very useful and don't have this tiredness problem.
(it's not legal to sell it in a health food store in England)

yeap but you need adjust the dose and time maybe 5mg @ 8:00pm?

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i tried Humano Growth by Labrada and was COMPLETLY OWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with 2 bottles of POwerful by USP labs in hands here....i'm think that's a good hgh bosster to.

another that's look great is the humanobol by Revolutions nutrition....i'll try this too.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I'm using Powerfull by USP Labs right now and I LOVE IT! Not only do I get better sleep, but I've been waking up with wood more frequently...much more frequently.

HGH Pro by Anabolic Innovations is very good to. I tried some of my friends for a couple nights and I really liked it. I'm looking forward to running through a bottle or two of that.

GHenerate by LG Sciences gets good reviews. My friend is using it now and really likes it.

Another one to look into is Somnidren GH by Millenium Sports Technologies. I've never tried this one....yet....but MST is an awesome company w/ great products.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The one and only Growth Hormone booster that I will use - because it is the only one that works with my body - is IGF-2, which is is IMO very UNDERrated and is my favourite product ever. IGF-2 assists me in gaining muscle mass whilst simultaneously allowing me to stay relatively lean (<10% BF), all the time on ~4000 cal/day! It is an excellent recomp product, with my strength constantly improving as well. My muscles are noticeably harder when I'm using IGF-2 compared to when I am not. Recovery on IGF-2 is great: Within a few days of using IGF-2 DOMS is completely eliminated, and my sleep is also deeper (especially is used in conjunction with Lipotrophin-PM).

Supplements aside, TRAINING can and will boost Growth Hormone levels as well, depending on what you do. Do some research on it.

~Team APPNUT

Listen the Lady ! You might also add HGup !:box:

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I'm another Powerfull user . I wouldn't use anything else its worked time and time again.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Listen the Lady ! You might also add HGup !:box:

Sponsored by Applied Nutricelticals......needs to sell my friend.

this can really help? :

Amount Per Capsule - 700mg

Chlorophtum Borivilanium (50% extract)

Mucuna Pruriens (standardised to 75% L-Dopa)

Rhodiola Rosea (1% Rosavins)

Dodder Seed Extract (20:1 Cuscutta Chineses)

Bioperine (95 - 98% Peperine) Registered Trademark of Sabinsa Corp. and holds patent # 5,536,506

Inactive Ingredients: Maltodextrin M150, Gelatine, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
according to my new friend schwellington (lol), gelatin powder is a good GH booster.
he bought it in supermarket and takes about 10 grams before bed with BCAAs, and got deeper sleep, vivid dream, better recovery and smoother skin.

I am gonna to buy some and try today.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
according to my new friend schwellington (lol), gelatin powder is a good GH booster.
he bought it in supermarket and takes about 10 grams before bed with BCAAs, and got deeper sleep, vivid dream, better recovery and smoother skin.

I am gonna to buy some and try today.
with BCAA??.....the body converts this in glucose...but maybe shuts directly to the brain for energy?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

this can really help? :

Bioperine (95 - 98% Peperine) Registered Trademark of Sabinsa Corp. and holds patent # 5,536,506

Inactive Ingredients: Maltodextrin M150, Gelatine, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1
Reviews on another forum are pretty good. Never try it myslef do ! Got 2 HGup bottles waiting to be use in next months. I will reply back to this thread.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

this can really help? :

I was a fan and supporter of IGF-2 well before I became affiliated with Applied Nutriceuticals. You'll also learn the longer you are on here that I am honest in my assessment of any and all products that I use, and will make the best recommendations for each individual should they ask (whether the best recommendation is an Applied product or not).

As far as IGF-2 - do a personal search for yourself and look around to read some of the logs and reviews; I'm not the only one who loves the product.

~Team APPNUT

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
with BCAA??.....the body converts this in glucose...but maybe shuts directly to the brain for energy?
I think BCAAs can do more than just converted into glucose.

I am not very sure why he uses BCAAs, but I can guess his logic.

the point of that research is not to take fat or carb at the same time; so maybe he doesn't want to drink gelatin with milk or some protein drink with sugar. (drinking gelatin alone can be quite terrible)

another reason might be: Although gelatin seems boost GH the most, it is not a complete protein. So it might be good to add some nice amino acids. In the end your muscle still needs good food when your GH is getting high.

I think high purity whey or casein protein can also do the trick.

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alvin, i want to see your review. I apreciate a lot HGH booster.

Rosie, i know that you'll say what is good or bad...independent of the company, but look this supplement facts:

Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2 240 Capsules

Applied Nutriceuticals HGHup 150 Capsules

Somatotrophic-Myonucleic Growth Factor:

Cholorophytum Borivilanium (75% extract), L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, Green Tea (98% Polyphenol 50% EGCG), Mucuna Pruriens (standarized to 75% L-Dopa), Magnesium (as Magnesium Carbonate), B-Complex, Bioperine (95-98% Piperine), Huperzine-A (Huperzia Serrata 5% Extract), Selenium
700 mg **
3500 mg

AND NOW, LOOK THESE PRODUCT:::

HumanoGrowth LABRADA(120 caps)

Humanofort ® 100 mg **
Embryonic Peptide Matrix Yielding Naturally Occurring IGF-1, IGF-2, FGF (Fibroblast Growth Factors), NGF (Nerve Growth Factors), EGF (Epidermal Growth Factors), CTGF (Connective Tissue Growth Factors)

Lean Muscle Accelerator™ 2000 mg **
Biologically Active Plasma Albumin Peptides Yielding Naturally Occurring Immunoglobulins, IGF-1, Immune-Regulating Anti-Inflammatory Cytokines, TGF-§ (Transforming Growth Factor Beta)

Revolutions Humanobol 60 Capsules

Inositol,Hexaphosphate (IP6),
Embrionic Peptide Matrix yielding naturally occurring IGF-2, FGF (Fibroblast Growth Factors), NGF (Nerve Growth Factors), EDF (Epidermal Growth Factors), CTGF (Connective Tissue Growth Factors) Extracted from Egg Yolk.Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.

And now, Powerfull USP Labs....misterious supp facts hehe

[Chlorophytum borivilianum (root), Velvet Bean (bean)]
750 mg

SO,
There is a great diference in the applied products with anothers.....green tea??? Mucuna???? bioperine???? magnesium???? b-complex???? selenium?????
normal ingredients..........this can REALLY boost HGH?????????

Now take a look in the others products.............Embryonic Peptide Matrix Yielding Naturally Occurring IGF-1, IGF-2, FGF (Fibroblast Growth Factors), NGF (Nerve Growth Factors), EGF (Epidermal Growth Factors), CTGF (Connective Tissue Growth Factors).
Biologically Active Plasma Albumin Peptides Yielding Naturally Occurring Immunoglobulins, IGF-1, Immune-Regulating Anti-Inflammatory Cytokines, TGF-§ (Transforming Growth Factor Beta)

THIS
Looks like a HGH booster.........and for self experience, it works. like i said, i already used humano growth and i loved it.

About USP Labs Powerfull, it's a misterious, but i trust i lot in USP Labs to don't try this....i'm with 2 bottles here and i'll use during my cycle (TREN LV + TURINABOL LV).

I can't say much things about applied HGH boosters, but looking the supp facts................................................

i can try if you do ship some bottles here to Brazil HUahuaUHauh

REGARDS.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think BCAAs can do more than just converted into glucose.

I am not very sure why he uses BCAAs, but I can guess his logic.

the point of that research is not to take fat or carb at the same time; so maybe he doesn't want to drink gelatin with milk or some protein drink with sugar. (drinking gelatin alone can be quite terrible)

another reason might be: Although gelatin seems boost GH the most, it is not a complete protein. So it might be good to add some nice amino acids. In the end your muscle still needs good food when your GH is getting high.

I think high purity whey or casein protein can also do the trick.
My wife asked me this morning if I remembered to take my Glycobol. I looked over and saw that indeed I had forgotten and fell asleep last night before taking my bed-time vitamins. It improves my sleep that well, that it was readily apparent to her that I hadn't taken it!

Deep sleep increases GH release, and low blood sugar compounds that release even more. After years of supps and training, I can discern increased somatotropin biosynthesis by a distinct leaning effect. You develop a certain look of lean striation. I see lots of guys here use synthetic GH for bulking, but it seems more appropriate for leaning and 'anti-aging' effects IME. There are many ways to boost GH naturally. Deep sleep + low blood sugar + hyperaminoacidemia is a consistent, cheap and simple way to do this.

- Stop eating carbs at least 2hrs before bed
- Take 1-2 gbols
- Take a scoop of EAA or BCAA or protein powder, or some Mucuna (l-dopa), or an arginine based stack, or whatever you normally use to promote GH levels.

It's that simple. You'll start noticing what I mean pretty quickly. You lose fat, your cheeks might start to look leaner, your skin might feel a bit different, your arms/shoulders show more detailed striation, you 'feel' better in general, your wounds heal faster (but leave a little more scar tissue than normal), stuff like that. After a few weeks, it's easy for most people to observe these effects if their natural GH boosting has been successful.
Hyperaminoacidemia is an excess of amino acids in the bloodstream. I'm guessing this is what is trying to be achieved by taking the BCAAs pre-bed.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hyperaminoacidemia is an excess of amino acids in the bloodstream. I'm guessing this is what is trying to be achieved by taking the BCAAs pre-bed.
I don't understnad ! I taugh Glycobol was use to spike insulin level ? Therefore would make HGH fall ? Care to explain it to me ? I am Using Glycobol right now pre and post work ! Would like to see if I can dose it better ! :feedback:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Read Dr. D's post that I quoted above.

He's stating to use one or two capsules of Glycobol before bed and at least two hours AFTER eating carbs. I believe this is to help lower blood sugar levels. This is done along with taking some BCAAs and/or some sort of GH boosting product. This is an alternative way to use Glycobol and can be used in conjuction with how you are probably using it.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Read Dr. D's post that I quoted above.

He's stating to use one or two capsules of Glycobol before bed and at least two hours AFTER eating carbs. I believe this is to help lower blood sugar levels. This is done along with taking some BCAAs and/or some sort of GH boosting product. This is an alternative way to use Glycobol and can be used in conjuction with how you are probably using it.
hum .......I will try that ! Do you sugest that I skiip the pre or post seving to be replace by one night serving ?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hum .......I will try that ! Do you sugest that I skiip the pre or post seving to be replace by one night serving ?
I've done this and I stick with an extra cap at night. 2 caps can be overkill for many and 1 will do the job to drop insulin levels while in a relatively carb free environment.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
But isn't Glycobol suposed to increse/mimic insulin levels to achieve the repartioning effect of insulin?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've done this and I stick with an extra cap at night. 2 caps can be overkill for many and 1 will do the job to drop insulin levels while in a relatively carb free environment.
Whant kind of result did you get ?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think it is broken down into ATP to be used for energy and not glucose specifically.

I don't understnad ! I taugh Glycobol was use to spike insulin level ? Therefore would make HGH fall ? Care to explain it to me ? I am Using Glycobol right now pre and post work ! Would like to see if I can dose it better ! :feedback:
But isn't Glycobol suposed to increse/mimic insulin levels to achieve the repartioning effect of insulin?
Glycobol is an insulin mimicker not insulin itself and the body does not check for mimickers or if the Glut-4 uptake reaction has been activated it checks for elevated insulin & blood sugar levels before producing growth hormone. Elevated levels of either blunt the output.. The addition of a Glucose Disposal Agent like Glycobol P-Slin, anything containing berberine will lower blood sugar and insulin levels. So that should bring the likely hood of a healthy burst of GH.

Oh yeah and my vote goes with the Ghenerate and IGH-1 as it has been tested here is a link to the results.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/154544-we-promised-you.html#post2450299 Granted you have to run them both but you only need 1 pill with each doese of the Ghen and a bottle of Ghen will last you 2 months or more, as will the IGH-1 when only taking 2 a day. So buying to bottles covers you for at least 2 months if not more on the ghen. I have been getting about 10 weeks out of a bottle of Ghenerate on a 5 on 2 off pattern.

HGHPro is also a quality product. I have not had IGF-2 so I can speak for it. PowerFULL is a solid product but as far as GH the Mucana is only 75% L-Dopa extract as opposed to 98-99% with some of the newer products like Ghen, HGHpro. However it does have the SuperSapponins in it which help libido and aggression.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it is broken down into ATP to be used for energy and not glucose specifically.

Glycobol is an insulin mimicker not insulin itself and the body does not check for mimickers or if the Glut-4 uptake reaction has been activated it checks for elevated insulin & blood sugar levels before producing growth hormone. Elevated levels of either blunt the output.. The addition of a Glucose Disposal Agent like Glycobol P-Slin, anything containing berberine will lower blood sugar and insulin levels. So that should bring the likely hood of a healthy burst of GH.

Oh yeah and my vote goes with the Ghenerate and IGH-1 as it has been tested here is a link to the results.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/154544-we-promised-you.html#post2450299 Granted you have to run them both but you only need 1 pill with each doese of the Ghen and a bottle of Ghen will last you 2 months or more, as will the IGH-1 when only taking 2 a day. So buying to bottles covers you for at least 2 months if not more on the ghen. I have been getting about 10 weeks out of a bottle of Ghenerate on a 5 on 2 off pattern.

HGHPro is also a quality product. I have not had IGF-2 so I can speak for it. PowerFULL is a solid product but as far as GH the Mucana is only 75% L-Dopa extract as opposed to 98-99% with some of the newer products like Ghen, HGHpro. However it does have the SuperSapponins in it which help libido and aggression.
but it`s can converts in glucose? so depends on dose or is by default in low carb diet?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
but it`s can converts in glucose? so depends on dose or is by default in low carb diet?
Interesting, I am going to have to look that back up. I know Glutamine can be broken down into glucose but was under the impression typical amino acids were broken down to for ATP through other avenues. You are gonna make me learn something new Maxximal. I like that.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did always find it interesting that meat says it has no carbs in it but we all know that muscle store glycogen for energy. So unless they force them into keto them run the little mooing asses off to deplete them before butchering there MUST be glycogen in the muscle AKA meat. See Damn it you got me thinking and I need to go to bed. LOL

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This thread is relative to my interests. Can't wait to try ghenerate.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting, I am going to have to look that back up. I know Glutamine can be broken down into glucose but was under the impression typical amino acids were broken down to for ATP through other avenues. You are gonna make me learn something new Maxximal. I like that.
I'm lazy and don't don't feel typing four pages worth of stuff.

Do a some searches on gluconeogenesis as well as the "glucose alanine cycle."

These should help one better understand why BCAAs are touted as preserving lean muscle...and probably why they assist so well in recovery too.

:D

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread is becoming super interesting!!!!

Protein Metabolism

During digestion, proteins are broken down into amino acids. Unlike carbohydrates and triglycerides, which are stored, proteins are not warehoused for future use.

Instead, amino acids are either oxidized to produce ATP or used to synthesize new proteins for body growth and repair.

Excess dietary amino acids are not excreted in the urine or feces but instead are converted into glucose (gluconeogenesis) or triglycerides (lipogenesis).

Protein Catabolism: A certain amount of protein catabolism occurs in the body each day, stimulated mainly by cortisol from the adrenal cortex of the kidney.

Proteins from worn-out cells are broken down into amino acids. Some amino acids are converted into other amino acids, peptide bonds are re-formed, and new proteins are synthesized as part of the recycling process. Hepatocytes convert some amino acids to fatty acids, ketone bodies, or glucose. Also, cells throughout the body oxidize a small amount of amino acids to generate ATP via the Krebs cycle and the electron transport chain.

Before amino acids can enter the Krebs cycle, their amino group (NH2) must first be removed by a process called deamination. Deamination occurs in hepatocytes and produces ammonia (NH3). The liver cells then convert the highly toxic ammonia to urea that is excreted in the urine.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so in a low carb diet is best ingesting BCAA according to the weight?
But here come with the other view i see people in low carb diets (Atkins) literally
Devastate all kind of meats and fats after the weeks down some weigh but not FAT maybe the water and glycogen stored.

then says this diet not work mmmm....

Excess protein in low carb diets can converts in glucose too??

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
most of nutrition can eventually be converted into glucose (because our bodies need it obviously), but that doesn't mean it will be converted.

our bodies use things with priority; and the key point here is not even about how our bodies use it: it's about how much certain things in the blood and how they get in BBB to stimulate certain endocrines.

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
so in a low carb diet is best ingesting BCAA according to the weight?
But here come with the other view i see people in low carb diets (Atkins) literally
Devastate all kind of meats and fats after the weeks down some weigh but not FAT maybe the water and glycogen stored.

then says this diet not work mmmm....

Excess protein in low carb diets can converts in glucose too??
Ofcourse it will, people eat too much pure protein can still get fat.

don't miss the point here.
It's more about how your brain and glands react to stuffs in your blood rather than if something can be convert to carbs or not.

When your brain suddenly detect extra amino acids in the blood, it orders your body to use them: to grow. That's what we want. And if the rest of amino acids will be converted to sugar, that's the story after.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ofcourse it will, people eat too much pure protein can still get fat.

don't miss the point here.
It's more about how your brain and glands react to stuffs in your blood rather than if something can be convert to carbs or not.

When your brain suddenly detect extra amino acids in the blood, it orders your body to use them: to grow. That's what we want. And if the rest of amino acids will be converted to sugar, that's the story after.

Hmmmmm so what so you think is the ideal dose of BCAA daily to get lean and not affect the GH output?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
correct if I`m wrong after the body detects the extra amino acids is possible use them for the workouts (heavy weights) before the body converts in glucose?

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmm so what so you think is the ideal dose of BCAA daily to get lean and not affect the GH output?
eh, sorry I am kind of lost, you don't want to affect the GH output? I thought we want to increase it?

If you want to boost your GH with taking amino acids, it shouldn't be counted as daily dose. It's tricky because the sensor for GH secretion is in the brain so it's in BBB (blood brain barrier). Brain takes amino acids kind of selectively; when you eat a big meal and you got various amino acids in your blood, the brain would just take them in its own way. That would be also influenced by how much glucose and fatty acid in your blood at that time. So it's quite complicated. However, when suddenly there are only single or several amino acids get higher, it might cross BBB a bit and influence brain more. We are not very sure how BBB works with different amino acids/ combinations of amino acids. That's why there are so many reseaches about arginine, lysine, BBCAs, etc etc.

One sure thing is, if you take higher protein and less carbs diet, you will get higher GH. And seems that taking pure protein diet can boost GH for several hours.
I am not very familiar with the BBCAs study so I can't recommand the dosage, and it depends on your condition anyway. I think you can just take protein shake with minimum carbs and fat before bed. If you worry that too much protein might be converted to sugar and fat, just eat less fat and carbs on next day. Count the total cars intake, you can't go wrong.