Stacking

bucca1264

Awards
i am new to supplement stacking and i was thinking about stacking HGH Up and TestPro but i have no idea on the results or how to take them ex: times, together? any help will be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i am new to supplement stacking and i was thinking about stacking HGH Up and TestPro but i have no idea on the results or how to take them ex: times, together? any help will be greatly appreciated
They can be stacked. For dosing/timing, ALWAYS READ THE PRODUCT LABELS, because it is always mentioned there (there's never an excuse NOT to know)!

HGHup - 5 caps pre-bed
TestoPro- 2 caps first thing and 2 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1

You have no idea of the results? Why are you using them then? You should choose your supplements in line with your goals and needs, which means you should know about the supplements and how they work, etc.

For more information on both, review:
Applied Nutriceuticals HGHup
Anabolic Innovations TestoPro

~Team APPNUT

bucca1264

Awards
I'm not that stupid that I can't find the doses on the bottle I didn't know if you cycle the two or use them at the same time. I know what hgh support and testosterone boosters do but every product is different so I wanted to know how these worked for other people

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
They can be stacked. For dosing/timing, ALWAYS READ THE PRODUCT LABELS, because it is always mentioned there (there's never an excuse NOT to know)!

HGHup - 5 caps pre-bed
TestoPro- 2 caps first thing and 2 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1

You have no idea of the results? Why are you using them then? You should choose your supplements in line with your goals and needs, which means you should know about the supplements and how they work, etc.

For more information on both, review:
Applied Nutriceuticals HGHup
Anabolic Innovations TestoPro

~Team APPNUT
I thought the 5 caps of HGHup were a misprint, its actually 4 caps before bed ;)

One time where reading the label may actually turn out wrong haha.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not that stupid that I can't find the doses on the bottle I didn't know if you cycle the two or use them at the same time. I know what hgh support and testosterone boosters do but every product is different so I wanted to know how these worked for other people
You can stack Growth Hormone and Testosterone boosters, yes - many people do it, including myself, and if you bother to read any logs, etc., then you will note this.

I suggest taking a good look around at the logs and reviews on both products by others.

Re HGHuP;
♂♂♂ Links to the HGHup♂ Logs ♂♂♂
♂♂♂ FEEDBACK on HGHup♂ by Applied Nutriceuticals ♂♂♂

I thought the 5 caps of HGHup were a misprint, its actually 4 caps before bed ;)

One time where reading the label may actually turn out wrong haha.
You can use 4 or 5 caps for a dose - 4 caps for a smaller individual like me and 5 caps for the bigger guys.

~Team APPNUT

bucca1264

Awards
These might all be stupid questions but with stacking those 2 do you need to take a cycle off when the bottles are empty

AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
These might all be stupid questions but with stacking those 2 do you need to take a cycle off when the bottles are empty
When using any HGH and Test boosting products, or any supp really....taking time off is very beneficial. See what the bottles say the longest runtime is, then take a month off of all of it. Reason is, your body gets used to it and its effectiveness starts to rapidly drop off.

You can use 4 or 5 caps for a dose - 4 caps for a smaller individual like me and 5 caps for the bigger guys.

~Team APPNUT
I know, but its an actual misprint that has both #'s on the bottle as the standard dose. One in instructions, one in the ingredients label.(was discussed by reps) so I was just causing havoc :D

Then again its prolly fixed now :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
8-12 weeks is the recommended period to use such products (so you can usually use 2-3 bottles) before taking 2-4 weeks off (closer to 4 weeks is better). You'll notice that it also says this in the product write-ups and is recommended by the company reps.

~Team APPNUT