Test Boost Suggestion Please

djrodimus

djrodimus

Awards
hey guys, bout be done with my current test booster (T-Bomb 2) and im really looking for something new. was kinda thinking about Diesel Test but I would like to know what you guys think.

thanks fam!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey guys, bout be done with my current test booster (T-Bomb 2) and im really looking for something new. was kinda thinking about Diesel Test but I would like to know what you guys think.

thanks fam!
TCF-1 stacked with Phyto Test!! Both of those have been proven to raise test and act as test in the body. You cant go wrong with one or the other.. I think the PP sale is still going on at nutra, not sure..

TestoPro would also be a good choice, as it is proven to work.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
TCF-1 stacked with Phyto Test!! Both of those have been proven to raise test and act as test in the body. You cant go wrong with one or the other.. I think the PP sale is still going on at nutra, not sure..

TestoPro would also be a good choice, as it is proven to work.
DTP or dth sound good ,have you try any of these??:sombrero:

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

thanks fam!
Like mentioned, TestoPRO is awesome, as is DAA. Either would be fine, or if you want you could get the bulk DAA from NP and stack it with TestoPRO. LOOK OUT!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah DAA and anything else is pretty golden. phytotest or testopro, mass addiction.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get much of anything out of DTP. I'm the minority though, so i don't knock the products.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get anything out of DTHP either. except nausea

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
DTHC, Activate Xtreme, Bioforge, TestoPro or Phyto-Test are all pretty much proven. Free Test looks pretty good from the test logs so could be worth a go as well.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
depends on how far you wanna go, i love these two as a basis, TCF-1 Phytotestosterone, Divanil, Sustain Alpha.....

you get a great total test boost from the testofen, and the d-aspartic acid, and then pair that with the divanil to increase FREE testosterone and youre golden, throw resveritol in there and you get good estrogen management and a great libido boosting stack too..... thats the best natural stack i can think of at the moment....

you can swap the phytotest and divanil for hcgenerate or testopro....

djrodimus

djrodimus

Awards
so im looking at DTP right now and for 60 bucks i can get a 1.5 month supply...its looking like the best for the money out of the suggestions you guys listed...

i do have a question though...it says it takes care of my NO2 supply so does that mean i dont need to take my agrinine any more? cuz that would be a huge money saver in that case.

djrodimus

djrodimus

Awards
Phytotestosterone also looks good to as it is only $36.00 for a month supply but it doesn't look like it does NO2...

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about the MassFx? I believe it's in it's third generation.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
so im looking at DTP right now and for 60 bucks i can get a 1.5 month supply...its looking like the best for the money out of the suggestions you guys listed...

i do have a question though...it says it takes care of my NO2 supply so does that mean i dont need to take my agrinine any more? cuz that would be a huge money saver in that case.
I hope you can get 2 bottles of DTP for $60 because there's no way 1 bottle will last 1.5 months.

djrodimus

djrodimus

Awards
I hope you can get 2 bottles of DTP for $60 because there's no way 1 bottle will last 1.5 months.
well the directions say 6 a day max of 5 days a week and theres 160 in the bottle.

160 / 6 = 26.666

5 days a week max with 4 weeks a month is 20 a month plus and extra week so i guess its a month and a week? i dont know my math is bad lol.

anyway the only reason id consider it is if it will supply my NO2 needs as well.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Oh i see your logic, and that makes sense. I guess if you don't take it on your off workout days you might be able to slip away with 5 days a week. According to the directions you can take form 5-8 a day, and at 5 a day it would last 32 "on" days.

A lot of people decide don't take any breaks, or off days, from it (much like prime), that's what i was thinking about. I started with taking 5 a day, 7 days a week. Which uses about the same amount of pills as 8 a day, 5 days a week. I didn't notice much so i bumped it up to 8 a day, 7 days a week. Before i knew it the bottle was gone and i still didn't notice much.

I am still 22 years old, so i might not notice much from any test boosters. I was using it as a PCT for Natadrol/MMv3, which i don't think shut me down much if any.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im interrested in massfx also, but i dunno, i considered adding it to my turinabol lv cycle in Nov....

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

so, there's a product on the market that emits nitrogen dioxide? :think:

:smoker::laughing:

djrodimus

djrodimus

Awards
so, there's a product on the market that emits nitrogen dioxide? :think:

:smoker::laughing:
lol you know what i mean :laugh2: ive always been a bit dislexic... funny how moving the 2 around makes all the difference in the world.

and yes there is a product on the market that emits nitrogen dioxdide...they are called "whippids".

google it. (-:

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
If you can tolerate it, Sustain Alpha TD, and Toco-8, has worked wonders for most guys, it should be cycled though, 7-10 days between bottles.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol you know what i mean :laugh2: ive always been a bit dislexic... funny how moving the 2 around makes all the difference in the world.

and yes there is a product on the market that emits nitrogen dioxdide...they are called "whippids".

google it. (-:
that's n2o... nitrous oxide. much different than nitrogen dioxide (no2) and nitric oxide (no, which is what you meant originally). :D

djrodimus

djrodimus

Awards
that's n2o... nitrous oxide. much different than nitrogen dioxide (no2) and nitric oxide (no, which is what you meant originally). :D
correct. lol :laughing:

actually when i said no2 i was talking slang...like... does this take care of my NO 2(too)?

lol ^saved

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Triazole is available on pre-sale from Nutraplanet right now for $29.99. We have posted up bloodwork showing that this significantly raises testosterone levels.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/driven-sports/triazole-90-extended-release-caps.html
Just put up some BRAND NEW bloodwork showing an increase of TOTAL TESTOSTERONE from 625 to 1032 and increase in FREE TESTOSTERONE from 74.9 to 148.1!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/159037-just-how-effective.html#post2541283

scrappydog

Awards
I've never checked before and after T levels with it, but Perform definitely has the largest and fastest libido boost for me.

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just put up some BRAND NEW bloodwork showing an increase of TOTAL TESTOSTERONE from 625 to 1032 and increase in FREE TESTOSTERONE from 74.9 to 148.1!
tom's numbers are phenomenal for a 4-weeker... was waiting on his bloods before i PIITB.

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
I've never checked before and after T levels with it, but Perform definitely has the largest and fastest libido boost for me.
that's cool.

but for me it's a bit different.
One or two days after sex I usually feel less interested and less easy to hard on; after taking perform, I hard on easily, but I am still not as interested! For the hardness of morning wood, i am like 16 again with Perform, but I can't be like 16 again for thinking about sex all the time...

I don't know, I think I am looking for something can really improve my sexual desire mentally :)

slud6789

Awards
Im also a big fan of Testopro..... An older guy i work with said he got some good results with Gamma-O.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established

thanks fam!
I would rec thses:
sustain alphaLV
TCF-1
HCGenerate

together this is a KICKASS libido boost.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
tom's numbers are phenomenal for a 4-weeker... was waiting on his bloods before i PIITB.
You did see them, right? He got his estrogen back - reduced 20%, which is perfect given the huge boost in total and free testosterone he got. I'll try and get a scan of the estro doc put up today.