Novice Stack Idea?

TeamT10

Awards
So after next month with doing Clen and Alpha i want to start doing a decent stack to put on some weight, nothing seriously hardcore, but a good place to start.

I currently take Pre Post (Jacked and Synthesize) Extend for intra, ZMA for just an added muscle build.

I was looking at the swole stack in the nutra planet store, or the pink magic stack. Really i just need some advice on where to start out, and what ya'll would recommend to me, sorry for my lack of knowledge in the area.

Thanks in advance

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Could you give us some background (age, training experience, diet, etc)

TeamT10

Awards
Some backgroung info would be good. If you have everything in check the Swole Stack or Pink Magic can help. Diet and training will be the main keys.
Ah yes sorry for the lack of information about me.

Im 20 almost 21 (finally) years old, about 180lbs, 5'7, last time i checked around 17% body fat (keep in mind im coming from 37% body fat at almost 300lbs) so i still have some flab to get rid of...

Thankfully OEP was invented and has been my miracle cure

Well i started training about 9 months ago, lost about 100lbs and am finally getting into gaining. I train 5 days a week, twice a day,

Mon morn - HIIT cardio, 1 hour lifting (legs), 20 min abs
afternoon - 30 minutes stair master, 30 min elliptical

Tues morn - Jog 30 minutes, 1 hour lift (chest arms)
repeat afternoon

Wed morn - HIIT cardio, 1 hour lift (back shoulder forearm), 20 min abs
repeat afternoon

Thur - off

Fri morn - HIIT cardio, 1 hour abs
afternoon - 1 hour of various cardio

Saturday - repeat of friday

-----------------------

Diet is 100% in check, egg whites, protein powder, bananas, celery, brocolli, and chicken are the only things i eat, i eat 6 to 7 meals a day, and keep at about 1200 calories since im still cutting (obviously i have to double this for a gain cycle)

-----------------------

I have done my research into proper cycling with any kind of anabloic, im not sure if either of these qualify as such, where its necessary for proper pre, on cycle, and post cycle

However i do no matter what take my omegas, fish oils, milk thistle, and fiber every day.

Goal oriented is i want to compete in bodybuilding, i just have a long road, and im hoping putting on a good weight with muscle will compensate some skin issues after such a loss

Also, while taking either of these im probably going to pick up a mass gainer to fill in some of the missing calories im going to need to build on cycle so a recommendation there would be helpful

I also do take Nova every so often, i went in and unfortunately have a really awfully low test level output with a little higher estrogen output...ya...that was ****ty...so i put that in here and there to help out with my testosterone
----------------------------

I think this is all the info you requested, anything else just ask

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah yes sorry for the lack of information about me.

Im 20 almost 21 (finally) years old, about 180lbs, 5'7, last time i checked around 17% body fat (keep in mind im coming from 37% body fat at almost 300lbs) so i still have some flab to get rid of...

Thankfully OEP was invented and has been my miracle cure

Well i started training about 9 months ago, lost about 100lbs and am finally getting into gaining. I train 5 days a week, twice a day,

Mon morn - HIIT cardio, 1 hour lifting (legs), 20 min abs
afternoon - 30 minutes stair master, 30 min elliptical

Tues morn - Jog 30 minutes, 1 hour lift (chest arms)
repeat afternoon

Wed morn - HIIT cardio, 1 hour lift (back shoulder forearm), 20 min abs
repeat afternoon

Thur - off

Fri morn - HIIT cardio, 1 hour abs
afternoon - 1 hour of various cardio

Saturday - repeat of friday

-----------------------

Diet is 100% in check, egg whites, protein powder, bananas, celery, brocolli, and chicken are the only things i eat, i eat 6 to 7 meals a day, and keep at about 1200 calories since im still cutting (obviously i have to double this for a gain cycle)

-----------------------

I have done my research into proper cycling with any kind of anabloic, im not sure if either of these qualify as such, where its necessary for proper pre, on cycle, and post cycle

However i do no matter what take my omegas, fish oils, milk thistle, and fiber every day.

Goal oriented is i want to compete in bodybuilding, i just have a long road, and im hoping putting on a good weight with muscle will compensate some skin issues after such a loss

Also, while taking either of these im probably going to pick up a mass gainer to fill in some of the missing calories im going to need to build on cycle so a recommendation there would be helpful

I also do take Nova every so often, i went in and unfortunately have a really awfully low test level output with a little higher estrogen output...ya...that was ****ty...so i put that in here and there to help out with my testosterone
----------------------------

I think this is all the info you requested, anything else just ask
At this point I would still stick with the basics like a multi, Protein and creatine. TestoPRO helps free test so that may help but a test booster that is mainly a total test product at this point may not be what you need because at your age you have a ton of it.

TeamT10

Awards
the only problem is that the basics havent been doing much, i feel like a stand still, and i know im young but like i mentioned, the problem is my test levels are awful, they have no idea why, but i have always gotten the ****ty end of the genetics in my family

if i do go with a stack so far i have boiled it down to swole or natabolic, just havent decided, i have heard that test pro is good for just increasing naturally, does it have anti aromatase built in?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the only problem is that the basics havent been doing much, i feel like a stand still, and i know im young but like i mentioned, the problem is my test levels are awful, they have no idea why, but i have always gotten the ****ty end of the genetics in my family

if i do go with a stack so far i have boiled it down to swole or natabolic, just havent decided, i have heard that test pro is good for just increasing naturally, does it have anti aromatase built in?
No TestoPRO does not have a AI built into it. The Swole Stack can help as the Glycobol would really help you also.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

Hi, read your thread, and AI makes excellent products - I have used and use them with nothing but positive feed back. I was curious though, you mentioned you had low test levels, is this something your self diagnosing from slow muscle growth or other factors, or have you been clinically assigned to this disorder?

I have yet to try TestoPRO, but would venture to guess it would have to be a solid product to be formulated by Mike and Company.

Oh, also I have heard positive feedback on Propadrol EP from EST, and Ergo Pharm's (E Pharm now) DAA.

TeamT10

Awards
Hi, read your thread, and AI makes excellent products - I have used and use them with nothing but positive feed back. I was curious though, you mentioned you had low test levels, is this something your self diagnosing from slow muscle growth or other factors, or have you been clinically assigned to this disorder?

I have yet to try TestoPRO, but would venture to guess it would have to be a solid product to be formulated by Mike and Company.

Oh, also I have heard positive feedback on Propadrol EP from EST, and Ergo Pharm's (E Pharm now) DAA.
Thanks for reply Outstanding

My low levels were tested by an actual test done at a doctors office, i went in and had everything done when i blacked out one day, so we wanted to test out what was going on (turns out just low on sugar)

I have heard of the E Pharm but not propadrol, i will give that a research into as well

I just want to put on some decent weight which seemingly isnt happening with just some creatine, protein, and pre/intra/post

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for reply Outstanding

My low levels were tested by an actual test done at a doctors office, i went in and had everything done when i blacked out one day, so we wanted to test out what was going on (turns out just low on sugar)

I have heard of the E Pharm but not propadrol, i will give that a research into as well

I just want to put on some decent weight which seemingly isnt happening with just some creatine, protein, and pre/intra/post
Well this is a great place to come to expand your horizons... enjoy and best of luck!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
formestane/testopro:bigok:

TeamT10

Awards
Can you elaborate why, should it be used as both a PCT and on cycle...in the swole stack doesnt the Stoked work as a decreaser for estrogen levels

Should i forgoe the stack and just use these two together, but Glycobol seems to be an effective product in conjunction with testopro and stoked

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can you elaborate why, should it be used as both a PCT and on cycle...in the swole stack doesnt the Stoked work as a decreaser for estrogen levels

Should i forgoe the stack and just use these two together, but Glycobol seems to be an effective product in conjunction with testopro and stoked
i have nothing but good things to say about the swole stack, but if your test level is as low as you say i believe formestane will raise test and testopro will free it up. formestane is probably the strongest test booster anti-estrogen you can buy otc. maybe run the stoked after the formestane/testopro.:bigok:

TeamT10

Awards
i have nothing but good things to say about the swole stack, but if your test level is as low as you say i believe formestane will raise test and testopro will free it up. formestane is probably the strongest test booster anti-estrogen you can buy otc. maybe run the stoked after the formestane/testopro.:bigok:
much appreciated man, if i do the form/test stack how long would you recommend, also if i did go with the swole should i just run an 8 week stack or split it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
much appreciated man, if i do the form/test stack how long would you recommend, also if i did go with the swole should i just run an 8 week stack or split it
my best advice is don't go into unknown things with set in stone plans-follow what your body tells ya. that is the 1st thing you need to know when using supplements-you may not react the same as others to different ingredients-you may require more of some, less of others. go with what feels right for you.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Stoked does have some anti-e properties and helps alot in pct. It will also help in kick starting your natural test and is a great antioxidant. Glycobol works great solo but even better with the TestoPRO and Stoked. I am not going to lie Formestane is also very good.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formestane and testoPRO would also be a killer stack.

TeamT10

Awards
Formestane and testoPRO would also be a killer stack.
decisions decisions...

would throwing in glyco with those two help, or just keep it those two, do i run a pct after

i was also going to consider taking alpha on cycle, or should i keep that on the post

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
decisions decisions...

would throwing in glyco with those two help, or just keep it those two, do i run a pct after

i was also going to consider taking alpha on cycle, or should i keep that on the post
You don't want to run to much on one cycle if something goes wrong you will not have a clue what is causing it. I would wait and run the Glycobol solo.

TeamT10

Awards
Sounds good, should i keep up with the pre/intra/post and zma on cycle or should i leave them because its too much

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, should i keep up with the pre/intra/post and zma on cycle or should i leave them because its too much
Ahhh ZMA, have not used that in years - ironically just ordered some today from Swanson, more for the sleep support than testosterone benefits.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
This really interests me... I have read about Formestane for years, ever since Author L Rea attempted to bring it to market in his 'sterile' solution, meant for injection to increase bio-utilization. Has then been demonstrated to absorb well orally, or is a trans-dermal system crucial to PCT success with this compound?

I have starting mentally organizing my imminent PCT, and aside from the usual suspects of Clomid and HCG injections, I am toying with the prospect of implementing DAA and Formestane - I'm very much open to suggestion.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This really interests me... I have read about Formestane for years, ever since Author L Rea attempted to bring it to market in his 'sterile' solution, meant for injection to increase bio-utilization. Has then been demonstrated to absorb well orally, or is a trans-dermal system crucial to PCT success with this compound?

I have starting mentally organizing my imminent PCT, and aside from the usual suspects of Clomid and HCG injections, I am toying with the prospect of implementing DAA and Formestane - I'm very much open to suggestion.
arthur also experimented with and brought to the market a short lived td formestane product. for years i thought td was the only viable way to benefit from formestane, but i did have good results with pp's lv liquid oral version. the cell td product gives slightly better results-mainly i like the zing from higher doses i get with the td version, that i don't get with the lv. actually been thinking to run them together-td am, lv pm. the lv would be great for pm use, i get flush and bp goes up slightly after td application.

TeamT10

Awards

is formestane injected?