The Ultimate Supplement List?

trippinbaills

Awards
I plan on browsing a nearby pill store and gnc online to list everything that sounds like it would be good for me. In case there are things people know of that aren't in the store, I'd like yoos to make some lists of things. any other info, like 'don't take too many of 'these' for too many years or in combonation with 'these' etc etc.

for the sake of not being totally fueled or over fueled by pills plus already eating healthy, I plan to take most pills in moderation- if i end up finding 40 different pills i like, i won't take 40 a day obviously, more like 3 or 4 a day and configure everything into a program

I'm also exersizing and trying to gain some muscle weight, so please suggest things like whey, creatine.

So far I plan on taking:

daily vitamin

ginseng

tiny bit of aspirin

vitamin C

white tea and/or antioxidant pill

antacid and/or calcium

joint therapy like osteo bi flex

whey protein

creatine

mild sleeping aid

herbs

cleansing/digestion stuff

Cranberry/flaxseed oil omega-3 OR fish(most omega but unsafe with mercury etc unless says 'molecularly distilled'and high in DHA and EPA.)

once i make a store list, I will look up the side effects of everything and factor that into what i should take and how often. any help very appreciated. thank you.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NP has all of this at BEST PRICES!!!!!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
NP has all of this at BEST PRICES!!!!!
Ill second this! You may find a certain item elsewhere for cheaper but then your paying more for shipping from multiple sites. Keep it simple and order from a single online source.

But go for some good Whey protein like Nutrpro can not beat the price! Some guys also like to have a casein protein on hand. Its really preference and up to you if you want to get fancy and start using multiple proteins or a protein as a meal replacement.

Get some Creapure (creatine monohydrate) unfortunately Nutrplanet doesnt have this the best place to buy that from is PrimordialPerformance.com. EDIT: Made a mistake its back in stock at nutraplanet!

Get a good preworkout like ASGT, Jack3d, 1.M.R theres tons of these and hard to go wrong really but i reccomend ASGT its been my favorite thus far.

A good multivitamin like ADAM from NOW foods.

Some BCAA's Nutraplanet has some of this in bulk or LG makes a good BC+EAA for cheap!

Fish Oil and flax seed.

Melatonin is a simple easy non habit forming sleep aid.

All this stuff can and should be taken daily. Im not thinking to straight right now but thats a pretty good starter stack of staples and im sure i missed a thing or 2. You can get fancy and add a natural test booster for a little extra strength or something to that effect but i would start with this stuff first its not cheap to stock up on all of this man.

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Stay away from GNC.Save money online,and find better brands also.

MrDeadlift

Awards
That is a big list, looks good. As for prices honestly, for a retail store I love Vitamin Shoppe over GNC. Online, will you need to find a store you feel comfortable with in terms of their shipping terms, price and mostly customer service.

On a side note, I am not sure how long you have been working out, if your are starting out then I think having a huge list of supplements honestly will be a distraction toward good diet, powerful workout routine, and good recovery habits (sleeping). Many people who consume a lot of supplements (especially if they are starting out) feel that they are covered and protected from any negligence in those three (diet, workout, rest) and sacrifice results. Just be careful and remember they are nothing but a supplementary aid to help.

And remember, there are many huge bodybuilders in other countries around the world, who don't even know what supplements or steroids/hormones are, yet they rely heavily on basics (Food, Working Hard and Rest).

Good Luck