Comprehensive List of Beta2 Receptor Agonists

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

I was curious if anyone could direct me to a resource or create a complete list of Beta2 (Andregenic) Agonists, aside from the obvious Clenbuterol/Ephedra, that are usually encountered in OTC fat burners. I am contemplating the simultaneous use of Clenbuterol with an OTC lipolytic aid for my PCT to keep post-cycle fat gain at bay - but don't want to down regulate my Beta2 Receptors too quickly with redundant Agonist usage.

In the formulations regarding Gaspari's Mitotropin, VPX's Clenbutrx or Meltdown etc, are there any outstanding B2 Agosts in the proprietary blends?

I will be taking Ketotifen concomitantly to slow the regression, but this will still not entirely hault the inevitable erosion of B2s.

Thank you! :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Great read, long read, but solid. Thanks for the link. Perhaps to simplify the research, I should simply cross check the ingredient profiles in my fat loss aids of choice and see if they are classified as b2 antagonists: Mitotropin, Meltdown, Redline, and Clenbutrx.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great read, long read, but solid. Thanks for the link. Perhaps to simplify the research, I should simply cross check the ingredient profiles in my fat loss aids of choice and see if they are classified as b2 antagonists: Mitotropin, Meltdown, Redline, and Clenbutrx.
Mitotropin is legit......aka Thyrotabs :fing02:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Mitotropin is legit......aka Thyrotabs :fing02:
Haha, I wish they would have released Thyrotabs.

Yes, I have found Mitotropin, and now Alpha T2, are some of the only truly effective OTC 'fat burners' on the market. Nothing will be on par with Cytomel and Clenbuterol, but they are excellent products.

I believe I'll start back up on Mitotropin tomorrow, gliding into these last four weeks before the vacation.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the link, I've read through that thread, and it is very good. I can't wait for Eviscerate to be re-released, a topical agent paired with a solid oral and the combination of GDAs I am using will certainly impart the desired results. Its hard for me to draw the line between healthy fat loss and eating, and all-out contest preparation which demands ever ounce and milligram to be measured and accounted for, for months on end.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the link, I've read through that thread, and it is very good. I can't wait for Eviscerate to be re-released, a topical agent paired with a solid oral and the combination of GDAs I am using will certainly impart the desired results. Its hard for me to draw the line between healthy fat loss and eating, and all-out contest preparation which demands ever ounce and milligram to be measured and accounted for, for months on end.
No need to wait: http://www.thermogum.com/TGSub50x37x1x10012.aspx