Epistane

hockey19

Awards
I have a mild case of gyno in both tits stemming from ACL Tren and Mass use. I have been reading reviews online about Epistane actually reducing gyno. I am just curious about what PCT I would need to run after the Epistane cycle. Thanks!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
epi will not reduce already existent gyno.

clax

Banned
Awards
perhaps a very strong AI idk tho im very new to all this stuff!

hockey19

Awards
Thanks for the input. Will Letro work with gyno that has been there for 2-3 years?

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
I have a mild case of gyno in both tits stemming from ACL Tren and Mass use. I have been reading reviews online about Epistane actually reducing gyno. I am just curious about what PCT I would need to run after the Epistane cycle. Thanks!
What has you doctor said about correcting it?

hockey19

Awards
I have not talked to a doctor about it. However, I know what gyno is and I know I have it. I am assuming the doctor would suggest surgery. I would rather pay to see if a drug can help reduce it instead of paying 5k for surgery.

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
You said it's mild; usually doctor won't suggest operation unless you have quite some abnormal tissue to be removed. Just sore or look bigger is actually not gyno.

beware that some users also report gyno getting worse when using epi. There are studies saying that one of metabolites of epi is DMT (not to mention the bottle itself can contain DMT already, contaminated or naturally degraded to, see http://www.ergo-log.com/epistane.html ).

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
I have not talked to a doctor about it. However, I know what gyno is and I know I have it. I am assuming the doctor would suggest surgery. I would rather pay to see if a drug can help reduce it instead of paying 5k for surgery.
Get a an opinion from a trained professional, such as a Family doctor. After that, decide what you want to do as far as experimenting with drugs on the black market.