PCT while on injectable test?

Bomber

Awards
44 years old, back into lifting after long layoff. Low test numbers, so my doctor put me on injectable test every other week. Been on it about 6 weeks now. right before I started, I also began a cycle of Havoc. My weight went from 214 to 225 in 4-5 weeks (pulsing method). Strength way up.

I came off the Havoc about 2 weeks ago. All my weight gain is gone. Back to 214. My strength, however, has remained. Yesterday I did a PR on the bench. Max-stim/rest pause set of 20 singles with about 20-30 seconds rest. 20 reps of 275, then I did one for 295.

My doctor is going to keep me on the test for the long term.

Even though the weight I got from the Havoc might have been water weight, I want to try to get some weight back on me, maybe at least 222.

Is there something I can take that is not a prohormone or is at least natural and that I can also take long term, without having to cycle off of it?

I was thinking of a natural test booster like Novadex. But can I take that or something like that for a long term.

Thanks for the help and for any suggestions!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your on HRT for life, I see no reason why you should even both doing pct. Thats like doing pct when on cycle.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah- pct is usually done to bring the hpta back up to order- but if ur on hrt- i wouldnt worry about it- if u get gyno or sumthin use some nolva for a couple of days?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay i think it would be sweet honestly run like m14add for 6-8 weeks take 3 weeks off while superloading milkthistle and then hop right back on- u dont have to worry about hpta suppression because ur on trt

If you wanna keep it all natty jump on some pink magic or testopro use that for like 8 weeks take a 2 week break and hop back on- im jeaulous! I have to wait 2 months in between cycles:rasp:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
44 years old, back into lifting after long layoff. Low test numbers, so my doctor put me on injectable test every other week. Been on it about 6 weeks now. right before I started, I also began a cycle of Havoc. My weight went from 214 to 225 in 4-5 weeks (pulsing method). Strength way up.

I came off the Havoc about 2 weeks ago. All my weight gain is gone. Back to 214. My strength, however, has remained. Yesterday I did a PR on the bench. Max-stim/rest pause set of 20 singles with about 20-30 seconds rest. 20 reps of 275, then I did one for 295.

My doctor is going to keep me on the test for the long term.

Even though the weight I got from the Havoc might have been water weight, I want to try to get some weight back on me, maybe at least 222.

Is there something I can take that is not a prohormone or is at least natural and that I can also take long term, without having to cycle off of it?

I was thinking of a natural test booster like Novadex. But can I take that or something like that for a long term.

Thanks for the help and for any suggestions!!!
Just run the test at a higher dosage.. You could also do 20mg dbol daily for about 8 weeks.

No, you dont need to PCT on TRT..

And you should not of gained water weight on epi.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you lost ALL your weight from havoc? Maybe ur test levels hadn't been brought back up all the way but i gained 10 lbs on havoc and kept it-all

Bomber

Awards
Ok, thanks for the input. Now I need some additional help...

I am trying to reach my goal of a 350 lb bench, probably about 25-30 pounds to go. I have been taking Pink Magic for 5 days. My nuts have come back in spades. I am thinking about taking the rest of the Havoc again. If my only concern before is mitigated by the injectables, then is there any down side to taking the Havoc again (I pulsed last time, I plan on going straight though this time).