Dear Anabolic Innovations,

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
What the **** did you put in Perform?

I'm a newly single man, I just got done smooshing my new girl.

I have had the sample thing of Perform for a few months now, never used it. Said I didn't need it, and gave it to my friends who wanted to walk around with boners.

I wanted to make a lasting impression with the new girl, so I took four of those pills.

Jesus Christ all mighty.

I went ****ing INSANE. I noticed I was very focused, I lasted forevvvvvveeeerr, and after a few grueling hours I finally came with a huge suprise. SEMEN EVERYWHERE. She got pissed when i hit her with a super soaker right in the face. Naturally, I am a heavy juicer. With this stuff, I am factory.

Trust me fellas, get the sample, try it out, buy it, become some what closer to a sex god like me.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
:haha: this is gonna be a good thread and Give that man a Medal :spankme:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good stuff, lol.:bigok:

R

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:32:I got some and it works awesome bro !!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
u gonna get engaged to this one too?
Lol, funny but no. I made that mistake once, and you really think im going to be engaged in college? Hell nah.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol, funny but no. I made that mistake once, and you really think im going to be engaged in college? Hell nah.
beaver will mess with your head, lol.:stooges:

F

FireChaser

Awards
I took some cheap stuff once, I almost had a heart attack. Any sides with Perform?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took some cheap stuff once, I almost had a heart attack. Any sides with Perform?
the cheap stuff was probably loaded with ycl-that was what caused the sides.

perform doesn't have any ycl and only side is boners, lol.:sasmokin:

T

TheOne310

Awards
pics of this girl to really show perform's effect. if she is ugly, perform is the real deal.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Only sides i know of:
-Toooo much semen.
-You get harder than a diamond in a icestorm.

Any you just wanna fuk all day.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose this help libido while on cycle? Im doing an 8 weeker soon and my libido was SMASHED while on my last cycle

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I know The Beazster has posted pictures before, although i dont remember what he looks like.

This is still how i imagine him though.

T

TheOne310

Awards
pictures of the girl, not him. :gives: about how he looks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dose this help libido while on cycle? Im doing an 8 weeker soon and my libido was SMASHED while on my last cycle
depends on what ph you cycle-some will kill libido no matter what you take. others actually increase libido[for me at least], for the 1st 3 weeks anyways. i am logging protomax now and even at 4 weeks in libido is doing good.

but the perform is worth a shot!!!!

maybe use formestane on cycle to help libido, and use perform in pct!:bigok:

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Dat reminds me theres some ways you can tweak your Diet to make your Juice taste more "fruity".

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I had a chick who told me this^^^.

I was eating alot of pineapple

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember with the spiked version of Aspire 36, you only had to take it prior to dropping it like it's hot (I have no idea what that means)?

Now with some of the newer supplements in this category, they appear to require daily supplementation, rather than simply taking it before. Are there any effective ones that actually work, without having to supplement with them daily? In other words just take 30 minutes before you're ready to watch real sex 89 on HBO?

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Havent done one of dat dere cycles, couldn't tell ya. I was drinking and got wiskey **** and i still got hard.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I know The Beazster has posted pictures before, although i dont remember what he looks like.

This is still how i imagine him though.

It's me in thirty or so years.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I remember with the spiked version of Aspire 36, you only had to take it prior to dropping it like it's hot (I have no idea what that means)?

Now with some of the newer supplements in this category, they appear to require daily supplementation, rather than simply taking it before. Are there any effective ones that actually work, without having to supplement with them daily? In other words just take 30 minutes before you're ready to watch real sex 89 on HBO?
It says like take four in the am, 4 right before u smoosh, and 4 at night or something.

Just take 4 right before you smoosh, chow down a bit and you will be good bruh bruh.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
yes...how I miss that freak
The new girl loves eating cum, says she loves the taste.

Also why she was pissed with the super soaker.

Also fellas, try out Ejaculoid. Its like $20 at the Vit Shop and its by Goliath labs. Don't smoosh or fap for like a week and constantly take it. You will sit on your balls alot, they get huge but its worth it. Imagine pouring a half gal of milk on a girls head. Nuff' said.

But, Perform does increase the ammout of semen and the actual time you cum. Usually its like 5 seconds, with Perform i nearly went retarded. I also fapped just a few hours earlier, was expecting low semen, but was greatly suprised.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Most guys come off as not quiet that gay when they talk about how well Libido Boosters work.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established

Me four months ago. I've gotten leaner and smaller unfortunately. Will post updated pics soon.

I would post a pic of her, but idk if she would be cool with it.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Kinda like you're big? Oh wait, 5'11'', 185...

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
damn, i want to try this stuff but im already walking around work with random wood from testopro/stoked... i think if i add anything else i might get fired for harassment

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, i want to try this stuff but im already walking around work with random wood from testopro/stoked... i think if i add anything else i might get fired for harassment
my wife threatened to go stay at her mothers when i ran testopro, lol.:bigok:

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
my wife threatened to go stay at her mothers when i ran testopro, lol.:bigok:
My god lol.

The only real problem I have with Perform, is that it makes me last forever. I'm trying to pull a quickie or w.e. and bish keeps complaining that I take too long. She gets off in the first minute and the next freakin 2 hours is for me.

Also, the stuff might stay in your system for awhile. I used to be a 45 minute man. Now its just annoying.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My god lol.

The only real problem I have with Perform, is that it makes me last forever. I'm trying to pull a quickie or w.e. and bish keeps complaining that I take too long. She gets off in the first minute and the next freakin 2 hours is for me.

Also, the stuff might stay in your system for awhile. I used to be a 45 minute man. Now its just annoying.
anything over 45 minutes and my wife would be filing divorce papers. must be nice to be 18.:box:

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
anything over 45 minutes and my wife would be filing divorce papers. must be nice to be 18.:box:
Jesus lol. I'm not looking to be married now. I just don't see how people can be married for decades and have the same boring sex all the time. You need to switch it up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Jesus lol. I'm not looking to be married now. I just don't see how people can be married for decades and have the same boring sex all the time. You need to switch it up.
18-you have much to learn.:bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He is not kidding either damn what I would do to be 18 again!!!
not so sure about that-i got into enough trouble in the 70's, i can't imagine the trouble i would get into today, lol.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait to be 21-22. Thats my pssy pounding prime.
as he walks off the curb gets hit by a bus, and is paralysed from waist down.
just kidding, but live for the day.

N

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
talking about perform, any other one noticed that it's actually cheaper if you buy 'trail size pack'?
in NP it's 3.50 per 16 caps, and the whole bottle is 120 caps 29.99 (strange enough, 'discount price') which means 16 caps will cost 4.

I will just buy many trail size packs!