DermaTherm Target question

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
hey whats up everyone... quick question on this product... i usually wake up and head to the gym, shower and then apply this product about an hour after the gym. does it really matter when you apply this product?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
best is AFTER exfoliation. so immediatly after shower. after drying

i like to use topical then, OR pre workout (just use a warm wet rag and wipe my abdomen hard and scrub off dead skin cells then apply)

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a good idea... i might try that tomorrow with my cardio...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
give it a full like 2 hours to really absorb into the skin.

ofl0926

Awards
  • Established
got it... i will wake up a little earlier, apply, and then go back to bed and then hit the gym

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would just apply after, if you apply before theres still a good chance you could sweat it out.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would just apply after, if you apply before theres still a good chance you could sweat it out.
Once absorbed I wouldn't worry. The sweat may actually set it off as it does with eviscerate

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Once absorbed I wouldn't worry. The sweat may actually set it off as it does with eviscerate
yeah but for me i know for awhile its almost tacky on the skin. 2 hours should be good but I always apply it way before then. Just to be safe. Dont want it sweating and rubbing onto my shirt. Id say thats fine

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I am around 20 % body fat percentage,i am running a cut with Alpha t2 and 6 bromo do you guys think it will reaaly work on me ?? been this fat??

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am around 20 % body fat percentage,i am running a cut with Alpha t2 and 6 bromo do you guys think it will reaaly work on me ?? been this fat??
Studies on topical favor higher body fat but personally I see results best when less body fat

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Studies on topical favor higher body fat but personally I see results best when less body fat
Thanks bud i am going to order this now ,is on sale ,i am trying to go down to at least 15%,man is no easy !!but I keep up trying,,..:sombrero:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude its totally possible, just keep the diet and check and dont lose it to quick. The Dermatherm will give you about 2 months worth

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Definetly grab some during the sale. PP offers a ton of stuff for you goals.

The green tea and cla with endoamp max can really help you as weell

Don't be afraid to post for diet help

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Definetly grab some during the sale. PP offers a ton of stuff for you goals.

The green tea and cla with endoamp max can really help you as weell

Don't be afraid to post for diet help
Funny thing with green tea is the study that it doesnt work with ANY protein. They say that even the protein from adding milk to tea can ruin the effects

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Funny thing with green tea is the study that it doesnt work with ANY protein. They say that even the protein from adding milk to tea can ruin the effects

Camn you pkease post up a study? And what effecrt does it ruin? There are several effects that green tea has

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
interesting,

im going to have to find the full study and read it myself though, i will report back, or someone from PP with the right access to the literature will.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey whats up everyone... quick question on this product... i usually wake up and head to the gym, shower and then apply this product about an hour after the gym. does it really matter when you apply this product?
Personally, I recommend applying post-post-gym shower, or pre-bed, if you're going to apply it only once daily - that way you give it a chance to stay on you a lot longer. No sense in putting it on, only to wash it off 2-3 hours later. So what you're doing is fine.

At 20% bodyfat you don't really need to use anything for fat loss, since you're not really going to see effects. These products IMO are designed for the already relatively lean individual who just wants to get that bit leaner, and are definitely worth using if NUTRITION AND TRAINING is targeted at fat loss - NOTHING is going to replace those two important factors, nutrition in particular.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read the article and the study it's commenting upon, and it's a bit of an extrapolation to say any protein nullifies the effects of EGCG.

What ergo-log doesn't cover is some important points brought up in the discussion of Hursel et al. Namely, multiple studies have found multiple interactions (or lack thereof) of tea catechins with milk.

Several papers do report that there is likely an anti-absorptive effect of ingesting tea with milk, due supposedly to proline-rich caseinates.

However, others reported no change in the tea's anti-oxidative effects in the presence of milk. Still others reported that it was more likely fat, not protein that would interact with the catechins due to their lipid solubility.

So, I think that to take this particular ergo-log article at face value is to jump the gun a bit.