What Is The Best Nutrient Partitioning Supplement?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. What Is The Best Nutrient Partitioning Supplement?


    What Is The Best Nutrient Partitioning Supplement? What vitamins/herbs specifically are best


  2. I'm a huge fan of Anabolic Pump
  3. Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   
       


  4. are some better than others in regards to bulking and just adding more muscle? the reason i ask is because most only talk about fatloss or recomp but not about straight bulk.

    and sorry to hijack Z28
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  5. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    are some better than others in regards to bulking and just adding more muscle? the reason i ask is because most only talk about fatloss or recomp but not about straight bulk.

    and sorry to hijack Z28
    I really liked the pump i got from AP while Bulking..

    I dont think you can go wrong with any of these
    Recompadrol, Anabolic Pump, pslin

    I always use pslin pre-workout
    I rotate back and forth from recompadrol and anabolic pump, I use AP when bulking and recompadrol when recomping or cutting..

    will eventually try gycobol read good things about it, but i couldnt be happier with the results from the ones i listed..

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    What Is The Best Nutrient Partitioning Supplement? What vitamins/herbs specifically are best
    Take a look at USPlabs Anabolic-Pump... Amazing product as it is the only nutrient partitioning agent on the market that does so without increasing Insulin release...

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...p-90-caps.html

    Very easy dosing, only 1 capsule up to 3 times per day prior to meals.

    If you have any questions, feel free to message me!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  7. Animal M-Stak is right up your alley

  8. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    are some better than others in regards to bulking and just adding more muscle? the reason i ask is because most only talk about fatloss or recomp but not about straight bulk.

    and sorry to hijack Z28
    lol not at all thats a good question

  9. Slin-Sane, Glycobol, and Recompadrol are all very high quality NPs.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  10. SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  11. There tend to be tons of these threads popping up as Late, maybe we can get the one Maxximal posted stickied. Tons of useful information and insight.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    There tend to be tons of these threads popping up as Late, maybe we can get the one Maxximal posted stickied. Tons of useful information and insight.
    yeap use Recompadrol and done!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  13. Anabolic Pump and Pslin hands down depending on how big my carb meal is. I've use several different products, and USP labs seems to be the only company getting my money in this column.

    Mike

  14. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Anabolic Pump and Pslin hands down depending on how big my carb meal is. I've use several different products, and USP labs seems to be the only company getting my money in this column.

    Mike
    i 2 really like AP and Pslin. but has anyone here tried purus slin shot how does it compare to the other ones mentioned.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  15. I've used glycobol, slin sane and recompadrol.
    I'd rank them:
    Recomp
    Sline
    Glyco

    If you've used an ALA based supplement before with poor results, try recomp or slin sane
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  16. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    I'll be trying Anabolic Pump hopefully very soon, so I'll share my experiences then. Keep hearing great things about it and USP labs doesn't disappoint often!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    I'll be trying Anabolic Pump hopefully very soon, so I'll share my experiences then. Keep hearing great things about it and USP labs doesn't disappoint often!
    I don't think you will be dissappointed

  18. Never used a partitioner. how are they on the stomach? lol..for some reason i always about the horror stories of alli. i know NP's are totally different breed of compound but that is just what my mind associates with it for some odd reason

  19. Quote Originally Posted by good2Badawg View Post
    Never used a partitioner. how are they on the stomach? lol..for some reason i always about the horror stories of alli. i know NP's are totally different breed of compound but that is just what my mind associates with it for some odd reason
    Seems to depend on the person and the amount of carbs taken in. I have a very sensitive system and they seem to make me have to take a dump quicker lol but nothing like a horror story.

    Ones I used and liked:

    SlinSane
    Slinshot (our new Purus product)
    Anabolic Pump (I am not a huge USP user so this is saying something)
    Glycobol

    I want to give Glycobol another shot as I liked it but seemed to be the least favorite of mine but could have been my dosing and diet protocol.

    I only hear rave reviews on Recompadrol as well and plan on picking some up.
    Pslin was the only one I wasn't crazy about, nothing bad just didn't work as well as others above (and yes used it a bunch of ways).


    This like any other supplement seems to be user dependent with certain people liking certain ones so Id try out a couple. I think they are best used in recomps and fat loss stages IMO. They may have a place in a bulk but I think they shine in the former.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  20. Ive tried Glycobol and Anabolic Pump the most. Anabolic Pumps works pretty damn good and i really like Glycobol but maybe it would be better for cutting or maybe my dosing was off. All i know was i was eating tons of carbs and bulking and still leaning down so it wasne t necesarily a bad thing just weird.

  21. Try exercise, works just as good if not better than any supplement. Even a few minutes of calisthenics is enough to induce upregulation of glut-4, not to mention increased blood flow and nutrient delivery to muscle cells.

  22. NeedToSLIN i herd is pritty good. havent used it yet thow.
  23. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Seems to depend on the person and the amount of carbs taken in. I have a very sensitive system and they seem to make me have to take a dump quicker lol but nothing like a horror story.

    Ones I used and liked:

    SlinSane
    Slinshot (our new Purus product)
    Anabolic Pump (I am not a huge USP user so this is saying something)
    Glycobol

    I want to give Glycobol another shot as I liked it but seemed to be the least favorite of mine but could have been my dosing and diet protocol.

    I only hear rave reviews on Recompadrol as well and plan on picking some up.
    Pslin was the only one I wasn't crazy about, nothing bad just didn't work as well as others above (and yes used it a bunch of ways).


    This like any other supplement seems to be user dependent with certain people liking certain ones so Id try out a couple. I think they are best used in recomps and fat loss stages IMO. They may have a place in a bulk but I think they shine in the former.
    Grambo, how much Carbohydrate did you find was adequate for Anabolic Pump? USP proposes 40-60g per capsule, was this close to your own experiences?

  24. Exercise and steroids are far better than any of the "insulin action" supplements.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

  25. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Grambo, how much Carbohydrate did you find was adequate for Anabolic Pump? USP proposes 40-60g per capsule, was this close to your own experiences?
    Yes it is I was always right in that range and always felt really good. I took some on cheat meals and seemed to help some too. But mainly used if with that amount.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by RAHHH View Post
    NeedToSLIN i herd is pritty good. havent used it yet thow.
    I'm using Need2slin right now, I like it a lot, working better for me then Glycobol did.

    But every once in awhile for Pre-workouts I pop a P-slin, because for me P-slin is amazing for pumps, strength and one hell of a good workout.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  27. Quote Originally Posted by ersatz View Post
    Try exercise, works just as good if not better than any supplement. Even a few minutes of calisthenics is enough to induce upregulation of glut-4, not to mention increased blood flow and nutrient delivery to muscle cells.
    Pretty hard to knock out 25 minutes of exercise sitting in a restaurant.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ersatz View Post
    Try exercise, works just as good if not better than any supplement. Even a few minutes of calisthenics is enough to induce upregulation of glut-4, not to mention increased blood flow and nutrient delivery to muscle cells.
    I think it's safe to assume we all exercise, and to some extent, we are at the higher ends of exercise that we are permitted
    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Pretty hard to knock out 25 minutes of exercise sitting in a restaurant.
    exactly.

    My reasoning for these types of supps is upregulation as well as better transport of carbs after I eat, and I usually take 1 cap post-workout, and it really helps with a fullness that lasts after the workout
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  29. I'm pretty sure Anabolic Pump is the only one selective for muscle and antaginistic for fat tissue in terms of glucose disposal
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  30. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I'm pretty sure Anabolic Pump is the only one selective for muscle and antaginistic for fat tissue
    Slin sane and Recomp should have you covered here as well
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  31. SlinSane looks like it has a great breakdown
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  32. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I'm pretty sure Anabolic Pump is the only one selective for muscle and antaginistic for fat tissue in terms of glucose disposal
    Has anyone actually looked at this research? Berberine upregulates GLUT-4 in adipocytes as well. High doses may inhibit formation of new adipocytes.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    What Is The Best Nutrient Partitioning Supplement? What vitamins/herbs specifically are best
    This thread will undoubtedly get a lot of feedback, its a great question. In no particular order the top contenders are irrefutably as follows from my experience: Glycobol, Recompadrol, Slin Sane, and bulk r-ALA

  34. Id say Recompadrol, and then Glycobol or Slin Shot by Purus Labs. Will be running all of these hopefully by the end of the year. Cant wait

  35. Oh, and I had tried the Anabolic Pump but it only gave me the anabolic dumps. Did nothing in terms of muscle fullness or pumps, no gains in size that were noticable either. I think looking at the formulation of Recompadrol id personally give their company the business and try their product over all the other GDA supplements out there. One sweet looking formulation.
  36. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Anabolic Pump just completed a University study in trained males and it has proved what we've have known for years and PSlin has one of the ingredients in AP.
  37. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    Slin sane and Recomp should have you covered here as well
    Direct knock of P-Slin....P-Slin extracts are on a different level..

    Blow our price on P-SLIN as the rights have been sold to another company that will release it under there banner.

  38. im using glycobol right now- first time with a NP

    Love it! My body has a full pump all day- especially in my arms my biceps feel like i worked them out yesterday(in regards to the pump) and its been a week since my last arm workout


    I think recompadrol is next just to try it out
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

  39. Anabolic Pump for me. Tried P Slin but none of the others mentioned so I can`t comment. AP for me seems to be like Glyco is for schwellington in the above comment. Pump all the time like I just worked out.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by WilteredFire View Post
    Id say Recompadrol, and then Glycobol or Slin Shot by Purus Labs. Will be running all of these hopefully by the end of the year. Cant wait
    I can get you a good deal on Slin Shot whenever you are interested in trying it.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. oral roids and ph's with nutrient partitioning
    By halfhuman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 04:39 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 01:12 PM
  3. nutrient partitioning
    By TheeBC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 12:56 PM
  4. T3 and Nutrient Partitioning
    By doggzj in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 10:16 PM
  5. Alpha Lipoic Acid Nutrient Partitioning Properties?
    By LunaHotel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-18-2004, 01:55 PM
Log in
Log in