Help with Test booster/products.

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
As of right now all I really take is OEP/AT-2, preworkout Anadraulic state GT, and protein after working out.. I really want to look into Test products, my trainer started taking them again and he said they are nice to have.

I just don't know where to really start, obviously everybody has different opinions but I like to get those from here!! So I'm looking for a decently cheap testosterone product, I don't need anything crazy, I just heard it helps a lot specially helps with sleep I hope thats true!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
A good one to help with sleep is Powerfull. Can't go wrong with that one.

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
Yeah I heard great things about Powerfull, and I can trust the brand.. bad part is it just seems so expensive, I guess I probably can find it decently cheap online.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As of right now all I really take is OEP/AT-2, preworkout Anadraulic state GT, and protein after working out.. I really want to look into Test products, my trainer started taking them again and he said they are nice to have.

I just don't know where to really start, obviously everybody has different opinions but I like to get those from here!! So I'm looking for a decently cheap testosterone product, I don't need anything crazy, I just heard it helps a lot specially helps with sleep I hope thats true!!
You should add a multivitamin in there. Make sure you have the basic staples - creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, and BCAAs - covered, either through supplementation or diet.

It doesn't really matter what your trainer uses - their training and supplementation, where they are currently at, and their goals are not yours, and so you cannot compare yourself to them.

Anadraulic State GT works as a Testosterone booster, so if you added in a specific Testosterone booster, then look at stacking it with ASGT.

Testosterone boosters don't really help with sleep - a GROWTH HORMONE booster does, or a Growth Hormone/Testosterone booster.

If you're looking at the latter, then IGF-2 is the best product out there for aiding sleep and recovery, as well as giving you what you need re training, performance, and results, IMO.

If you're looking at a straight Testosterone booster, FREE TEST or Activate Xtreme would be my recommendations. Also depending on your goals, whether more performance than gain orientated, Drive is an excellent product.

~Team APPNUT

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA and any well known reputable test booster is a pretty legit stack. Activate Xtreme and TCF-1 would be awesome

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
You should add a multivitamin in there. Make sure you have the basic staples - creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, and BCAAs - covered, either through supplementation or diet.

It doesn't really matter what your trainer uses - their training and supplementation, where they are currently at, and their goals are not yours, and so you cannot compare yourself to them.

Anadraulic State GT works as a Testosterone booster, so if you added in a specific Testosterone booster, then look at stacking it with ASGT.

Testosterone boosters don't really help with sleep - a GROWTH HORMONE booster does, or a Growth Hormone/Testosterone booster.

If you're looking at the latter, then IGF-2 is the best product out there for aiding sleep and recovery, as well as giving you what you need re training, performance, and results, IMO.

If you're looking at a straight Testosterone booster, FREE TEST or Activate Xtreme would be my recommendations. Also depending on your goals, whether more performance than gain orientated, Drive is an excellent product.

~Team APPNUT
I need to look into vitamins too, I know this.. I'm trying to slowly get to all my basic essentials its hard when I only work 30 hours and get payed 8.50 a hour heh.

and the trainer I actually had (he got promoted today sad sad day..) is a professional body builder after he broke his nose from kickboxing, so I trust him for the most part and he knows my goals, he didn't say I needed anything, just I asked for a list of products/things he likes.

also, how do you feel about powerfull personally? If you taken it, I know you are a very well educated person in these things! haha I know im taking ASGT, but I'm not sure how well I like it, I think I'm more focused on how it's not a huge stim preworkout, its suppose to be more of a actual supplement base product to help you out, not just loads of energy so you can pump all day right..?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
also, how do you feel about powerfull personally? If you taken it, I know you are a very well educated person in these things! haha I know im taking ASGT, but I'm not sure how well I like it, I think I'm more focused on how it's not a huge stim preworkout, its suppose to be more of a actual supplement base product to help you out, not just loads of energy so you can pump all day right..?
I have never used PowerFULL, so cannot comment on it. Personally, no Growth Hormone booster but IGF-2 works with my body - and yes, I have used several, always coming back to this conslusion - and so I will only use that.

ASGT works as a creatine, preworkout, nutrient repartitioner, stimulant, and Testosterone booster, - many effects in one. It's really an all-round product, and if you're using it so you can "pump all day", then you have interesting expectations.

~Team APPNUT

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you are taking oep/at2 and asgt-and that isn't enough stim effect for you????

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ASGT is a good product. I would describe ASGT as having a mild to moderate stim effect, in relation to other PWO products like Jack3d or Maximize. In many other ways ASGT appears more complete than those products, but if you require heavier stims (which I do personally), it may not be the product for you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ASGT is a good product. I would describe ASGT as having a mild to moderate stim effect, in relation to other PWO products like Jack3d or Maximize. In many other ways ASGT appears more complete than those products, but if you require heavier stims (which I do personally), it may not be the product for you.
i agree with asgt only having a mild stim effect, but in addition to oep/at2 that should be plenty enough stims for damn near anyone, lol.:box:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i agree with asgt only having a mild stim effect, but in addition to oep/at2 that should be plenty enough stims for damn near anyone, lol.:box:
I think it depends on the person. OEP didn't have a strong stim effect on me, in fact I could take it and sleep two hours later without issue, however, admittedly I never stacked OEP with any other stimulant products, so perhaps ASGT coupled with OEP may do the trick.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think it depends on the person. OEP didn't have a strong stim effect on me, in fact I could take it and sleep two hours later without issue, however, admittedly I never stacked OEP with any other stimulant products, so perhaps ASGT coupled with OEP may do the trick.
oep/at2/asgt-while all are only mild stims, when you do the math i don't think more stims would be wise.:box:

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
I took 2 OEP and 1 AT2 this morning, went for a mile jog and fell asleep for 3 hours, it didn't do much for me. haha but yeah I think I feel the stims in my head, as in headache style when i take OEP, AT2, and ASGT, so it must be a enough