letro+raloxifene?

Status
Not open for further replies.

speed kills

Awards
i have heard that nolva+letro is not good to mix, something about the nolva makes the letro less effective.
but is the same true for raloxifene? if so, how would you reccomend taking them? maybe one in the morning, the other at night?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
look around

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
FCUK.... letro pyramid then once of letro run nolva 20mg for following 2 weeks so there is no HARSH rebound...

speed kills

Awards
FCUK.... letro pyramid then once of letro run nolva 20mg for following 2 weeks so there is no HARSH rebound...
im actually using ralox instead of nolva. do u think it would be ok to run the ralox throughout?
and thx for the post and advice bro, i appreciate it.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ohhhh thats right....
ralox is pretty ruFF! ummmm try nolve letro first! then use ralox with letro IF IT IS POSSIBLE...

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Wow. What? Ralox is rough? Really. Have you ever tried it? How is it rough? And it is very possible. Funny.

To the OP, first of all, don't buy into whatever the first person that responds to your question has to say. Take every answer, even mine, with a very big grain of salt.

Also, if you told us exactly what you are trying to achieve and why, SOME of us could help you much better. I am guessing you may have an issue with gyno. This thread is older, but loaded with info right up your alley by members that know what they are talking about. Here - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/72325-getting-rid-gyno.html

Hope this post is more useful than others.

speed kills

Awards
Wow. What? Ralox is rough? Really. Have you ever tried it? How is it rough? And it is very possible. Funny.

To the OP, first of all, don't buy into whatever the first person that responds to your question has to say. Take every answer, even mine, with a very big grain of salt.

Also, if you told us exactly what you are trying to achieve and why, SOME of us could help you much better. I am guessing you may have an issue with gyno. This thread is older, but loaded with info right up your alley by members that know what they are talking about. Here - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/72325-getting-rid-gyno.html

Hope this post is more useful than others.
yea thats actually the reason I am using the combo. I noticed that thread a while back, but when I tried using an atd product, it didnt do anything, so I figured I would give letro a try. I noticed renegade rows also made an old topic saying that raloxifene should be ran for a minimum of 6 months in order to see results, and he posted a study with it showing some interesting stuff. so i am giving the 6 months thing a try and along the way, I am giving letro a shot.
im going with ralox over nolva since the studies indicate its more effective in this kind of situation and its not as hard on your body. but i cant find any info about if ralox and letro counter each other when taken at the same time.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont believe ralox and letro counter each other. Ralox is the best for removing gyno in the SERM department and it isnt that harsh..

speed kills

Awards
yea, im still researching the letro. im only doing a 6 week cycle. i have heard of some guys doing it longer. but the sides are kinda rough from what i hear. loss of sex drive, sore joints, hair loss (im not pre-disposed to baldness, but im not sure if my hair would still shed).
plus i dont want it ****ing with my body in any other serious ways like causing cancer or something (still researching)

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Speed, you're overly concerned about this. Just run the letro then run ralox at the end. Both are used by patients for years. Just do it, you're spending more time than it is worth researching them.

As far as stacking them, I'm not sure the benefit of doing so. Letro brings down estrogen production down by over 70%, so there is little estrogen for Ralox to work on. And some estrogen is still good for your body in any case.

Run letro, then taper it down and start Ralox during the last week of letro and two weeks after letro.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
From my experience, Ralox is not harsh at all. Also, it took maybe a week or two for me to begin noticing any effect.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
did it work well?

speed kills

Awards
Speed, you're overly concerned about this. Just run the letro then run ralox at the end. Both are used by patients for years. Just do it, you're spending more time than it is worth researching them.

As far as stacking them, I'm not sure the benefit of doing so. Letro brings down estrogen production down by over 70%, so there is little estrogen for Ralox to work on. And some estrogen is still good for your body in any case.

Run letro, then taper it down and start Ralox during the last week of letro and two weeks after letro.
yea i dont wana sound all OCD about it, but i oredered it and the shipping was expensive and i dont want it to be less effective because the two counter acted on each other or something. i have been taking ralox for a while now and would be easier to just stay on it and introduce the letro meanwhile, instead of tapering off the ralox then having to taper back on.

i also just want to know if i can take the two simultaneously at the same time. those r my last questions, im just trying to make sure i got all angles covered. when it comes to my health i dont wana f*** around, ya know.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
did it work well?
It did, after about 10 days or so my chest was even looking tighter and any sign of gyno was disappearing fast. On a side note, I did not use a research chem, it was from a pharmacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.