Cycle support help

elric

Awards
Hi there y'all! I'm going to start a Dymethazine (weeks 1-4 30mg/day then weeks 5 & 6 45mg/dy), maxout and testabolan v2 cycle and have a few q's:
I have a bottle of badass mass lying around, can I take that simultaneously with dymethazine?
Is the am dose of dymethazine best taken on an empty stomach?
What is the least amount of time from starting cycle support to 1st dose of dymethazine?
I will continue cycle support as part of my pxt, however wanted to know which anti-estrog is better with this stack, nolvadex or reversitrol?
Cheers in advance!
P.s. I have 1 cycle under my belt, protodrol.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats your PCT? do you have a serm?

elric

Awards
my pct is anabolic innovations cycle support and was thinking of testabolan v2. As for serm, that was one of my questions above.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle Support or Post Cycle Support?

...or both?

elric

Awards
Cycle support, it says that it is for use on-and post-cycle.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is. It can actually be used year around.

You'll need something to help get your test back in order too. Do you have any of the following: SERM, aromatase inhibitor/anti-estrogen, natty test boosters, etc.

elric

Awards
Was going to use testabolan v2 ad testo booster. As for anti oestrogen, have nolvadex and reversitrol, which of these 2 is better?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liquid Nolvadex or Gaspari Novedex XT?

I know it seems like I'm making you repeat yourself, but I'm trying to clarify a few things.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm...I never really followed along too much as far as Dymeth is concerned. I'm not too sure how people feel about an OTC only PCT for it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is. It can actually be used year around.
That's what I keep telling people, even with herbal supplements Cycle support makes a big difference. Also I notice a much better reaction to my supps.

elric

Awards
Here again are the questions in a nutshell,
Can I take badass mass at the same time as dymethazine?
Is the am dose of dymeth best taken on an empty stomach?
What is the least amount of time one has to be on cycle support before one starts a ph?
For the nth time I'm going to use testabolan v2 abs cycle support post-cycle as well as nolvadex xt.
So peeps does anyone know the answers to the other q's?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're not getting answers because your questions are of a very basic nature.

Here again are the questions in a nutshell,
Can I take badass mass at the same time as dymethazine?
You can, but I don't see the point in doing so. I would save it for later.
Is the am dose of dymeth best taken on an empty stomach?
Dymeth is methylated, therefore, it can be taken with or without food.
What is the least amount of time one has to be on cycle support before one starts a ph?
Two to four weeks.
For the nth time I'm going to use testabolan v2 abs cycle support post-cycle as well as nolvadex xt.
What happened to the Reversitol? That will be better than just Testobolan and Novedex (not nolvadex). This PCT is likely going to be frowned upon.
So peeps does anyone know the answers to the other q's?
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/96169-otc-pct-guide.html

I hope this helps some :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Novedex XT

It's ATD. It's not a crap product, but many believe that it's not ideal for PCT. If you already have it, you can use it later with the BAM.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The latest I would start the Cycle Support is 7 days before the cycle. 10-14 days is better. I would use Cycle Support in pct if I were using a SERM if not you really don't have to. Stxnas is right alot of people use Cycle Support or Life Support year round as a general health supp.