alpha t2 an jack3d

kjswift

kjswift

Awards
just started t2 an was wondering if anyone takes these together? i take jack3d before workout an t2 in morning. but wondering about taking both before workout.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that would work

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
I havent tried Alpha-T2 yet but that seems like it would be alot of stimulants?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just started t2 an was wondering if anyone takes these together? i take jack3d before workout an t2 in morning. but wondering about taking both before workout.
I take it together. I always would do 2 AT2 in the morning and 1 with my jack3d serving

I havent tried Alpha-T2 yet but that seems like it would be alot of stimulants?
The stimulants all work differently and synergistic with eachother, so you will get even more results from both products by using them together

UKStrength

You could easily take them together, it depends entirely on your individual response to stimulants. If you're worried about elevating your blood pressure too much, consider a stim-free pre-workout such as Ultima, Ragnarok or Pre-Max.

Alpha-T2 also stacks really well with topical fat loss products, have you considered any of those? e.g. Eviscerate, DermaTherm Target

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could easily take them together, it depends entirely on your individual response to stimulants. If you're worried about elevating your blood pressure too much, consider a stim-free pre-workout such as Ultima, Ragnarok or Pre-Max.

Alpha-T2 also stacks really well with topical fat loss products, have you considered any of those? e.g. Eviscerate, DermaTherm Target
MMMmmm Pre-Max. Love that stuff!