Need help adding finishing touches to my recomp supps

  1. Registered User
    thewolf49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    322
    Answers
    0

    Need help adding finishing touches to my recomp supps


    I have BCAA's, creatine, Beta-Alanine, Pre-max and lots of good quality protein and the basics (multi, etc.) I am looking for something to throw in there to complete it. I was thinking Alpha T-2 stacked with Lean Xtreme. Does anyone know if that's a good stack or should I wait and use the Lean Xtreme for PCT for the Alpha T2? Thanks...

  2. Registered User
    Primal2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    238
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thewolf49 View Post
    I have BCAA's, creatine, Beta-Alanine, Pre-max and lots of good quality protein and the basics (multi, etc.) I am looking for something to throw in there to complete it. I was thinking Alpha T-2 stacked with Lean Xtreme. Does anyone know if that's a good stack or should I wait and use the Lean Xtreme for PCT for the Alpha T2? Thanks...

    Sups are for your pct after a cycle of prohormones? or what?
  3. Registered User
    thewolf49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    322
    Answers
    0


    no just a stack i'm running. i said pct because one would usually run some kind of pct for their thyroid after finishing a thyroid supp
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Primal2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    238
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thewolf49 View Post
    no just a stack i'm running. i said pct because one would usually run some kind of pct for their thyroid after finishing a thyroid supp
    Ahh, I just finished lean extreme. I was taking 6 a day for 30 days total. No issues that I noticed coming off.

    What you trying to accomplish with the supps?
  5. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thewolf49 View Post
    no just a stack i'm running. i said pct because one would usually run some kind of pct for their thyroid after finishing a thyroid supp
    Theres not really much you can do for thyroid except running some specific herbs like those found in OEP.

    however thyroid supps (herbal) should not shut down your natural production,

    Certian T2 isomers as well as Triiodthyronine (T3) can and will. Suppression usually is bad but recoverrs after about 2-3 weeks so long as you taper down and not over do it.
  6. Registered User
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Answers
    0


    You could consider an AI like formestane, and/or a nutrient partitioner.

    Natadrol dosed at 4 a day, 1 bottle would last you a month, good for recomp too.
  7. Registered User
    thewolf49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    322
    Answers
    0


    I'm saving the hormonal stuff for Androhard and Turinabol in a few months. Right now I just want to get in good shape and cut bf% while putting on some solid lbs aka recomp. I just want to know if I am supposed to run Alpha T2 WITH Lean Xtreme or use Lean Xtreme as pct for Alpha T2, because I've heard people doing both.
  8. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Personally and this is only me i like using Controlled Labs Blue Gene, then throw in Primordial Performances CLA and Green Tea to top it off. Throw in some P-Slin and you'd be good to go.
  9. Registered User
    thewolf49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    322
    Answers
    0


    do you notice much fat loss from the cla?
  10. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thewolf49 View Post
    do you notice much fat loss from the cla?
    I've noticed when i have used it for awhile i get more leaned out.
  11. Registered User
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Answers
    0


    Glycobol
    Forskolin
    Green Tea caps
    7-Keto
    Something like HGHPro or Powerfull would help as well. I'm using Powerfull right now and loving it.
  12. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    If your recomping, I'm assuming you keeping your carbs at a min of baseline level so why not utilize a nutrient partitioner like anabolic pump? IMO, that would serve you best. A low dose of a metabolic enhancer like TT33 would do wonders as well when maintaining calories at close to baseline.

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  13. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Personally and this is only me i like using Controlled Labs Blue Gene, then throw in Primordial Performances CLA and Green Tea to top it off. Throw in some P-Slin and you'd be good to go.
    definetly great to help amplify fat loss,

    Both products complement eachother nicely
  14. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I've noticed when i have used it for awhile i get more leaned out.
    CLA is something that will help when taken for a while, ive personally felt that 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off.

    its works the the PPAR genes expression which is essential for upregulating CPT1 and helping with UCP upregulation.
  15. Registered User
    thewolf49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    322
    Answers
    0


    I actually have some forslean and glycobol stored away...looks like it's time to get em out. I was going to pick up some green tea caps and cla from primordial as well...and we will see about the 7-keto bc if I get lean xtreme it already has it in there...thanks for the info
  16. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thewolf49 View Post
    I actually have some forslean and glycobol stored away...looks like it's time to get em out. I was going to pick up some green tea caps and cla from primordial as well...and we will see about the 7-keto bc if I get lean xtreme it already has it in there...thanks for the info
    Glycobol as a nutrient partitioner should do wonders on a recomp IMO.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Finishing touches on the Havoc Cycle (advice?)
    By KarD786 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 08:05 PM
  2. UFC Fighter adding PP supps to my training
    By kylekingsbury in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 06:51 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 01:47 PM
  4. adding supps
    By cheezscott in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 04:09 AM
  5. Adding a few other supps to my Epi PCT, need opinions pleae.
    By ATH3386 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 09:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in