Need help adding finishing touches to my recomp supps

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
I have BCAA's, creatine, Beta-Alanine, Pre-max and lots of good quality protein and the basics (multi, etc.) I am looking for something to throw in there to complete it. I was thinking Alpha T-2 stacked with Lean Xtreme. Does anyone know if that's a good stack or should I wait and use the Lean Xtreme for PCT for the Alpha T2? Thanks...

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
I have BCAA's, creatine, Beta-Alanine, Pre-max and lots of good quality protein and the basics (multi, etc.) I am looking for something to throw in there to complete it. I was thinking Alpha T-2 stacked with Lean Xtreme. Does anyone know if that's a good stack or should I wait and use the Lean Xtreme for PCT for the Alpha T2? Thanks...

Sups are for your pct after a cycle of prohormones? or what?

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
no just a stack i'm running. i said pct because one would usually run some kind of pct for their thyroid after finishing a thyroid supp

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
no just a stack i'm running. i said pct because one would usually run some kind of pct for their thyroid after finishing a thyroid supp
Ahh, I just finished lean extreme. I was taking 6 a day for 30 days total. No issues that I noticed coming off.

What you trying to accomplish with the supps?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Theres not really much you can do for thyroid except running some specific herbs like those found in OEP.

however thyroid supps (herbal) should not shut down your natural production,

Certian T2 isomers as well as Triiodthyronine (T3) can and will. Suppression usually is bad but recoverrs after about 2-3 weeks so long as you taper down and not over do it.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
You could consider an AI like formestane, and/or a nutrient partitioner.

Natadrol dosed at 4 a day, 1 bottle would last you a month, good for recomp too.

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
I'm saving the hormonal stuff for Androhard and Turinabol in a few months. Right now I just want to get in good shape and cut bf% while putting on some solid lbs aka recomp. I just want to know if I am supposed to run Alpha T2 WITH Lean Xtreme or use Lean Xtreme as pct for Alpha T2, because I've heard people doing both.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally and this is only me i like using Controlled Labs Blue Gene, then throw in Primordial Performances CLA and Green Tea to top it off. Throw in some P-Slin and you'd be good to go.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Glycobol
Forskolin
Green Tea caps
7-Keto
Something like HGHPro or Powerfull would help as well. I'm using Powerfull right now and loving it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your recomping, I'm assuming you keeping your carbs at a min of baseline level so why not utilize a nutrient partitioner like anabolic pump? IMO, that would serve you best. A low dose of a metabolic enhancer like TT33 would do wonders as well when maintaining calories at close to baseline.

Mike

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Personally and this is only me i like using Controlled Labs Blue Gene, then throw in Primordial Performances CLA and Green Tea to top it off. Throw in some P-Slin and you'd be good to go.
definetly great to help amplify fat loss,

Both products complement eachother nicely

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've noticed when i have used it for awhile i get more leaned out.
CLA is something that will help when taken for a while, ive personally felt that 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off.

its works the the PPAR genes expression which is essential for upregulating CPT1 and helping with UCP upregulation.

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
I actually have some forslean and glycobol stored away...looks like it's time to get em out. I was going to pick up some green tea caps and cla from primordial as well...and we will see about the 7-keto bc if I get lean xtreme it already has it in there...thanks for the info

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually have some forslean and glycobol stored away...looks like it's time to get em out. I was going to pick up some green tea caps and cla from primordial as well...and we will see about the 7-keto bc if I get lean xtreme it already has it in there...thanks for the info
Glycobol as a nutrient partitioner should do wonders on a recomp IMO.