TCF-1 Sale :)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just saying im buying a bottle at nutra for a cheap ass price :)..

Gonna use it after my cycle!

So this product better not foking sell out :p...

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
brb buying remaining inventory lol...

R

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet's got to stop having all these sales! I hate paying full price for anything. So its hard to pass up everytime a product goes on sale you know you will eventually try. Yea i dont think southerncharm's joking by the time you make your order it will be all out of stock lol.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
told ya ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Why the crap did you buy the whole lot :O
i keed i keed. someone thought i was serious and went a lil trigger happy. ive been stocked up. i wouldnt do yall like that ;)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha snatch it up and sell it for a premium. Great sale here guys, time to give TCF-1 a try.
Had I not just picked up a bottle of the KZ deal on the bulk DAA the day prior, I woulda invested some green towards this un (as its all the rage with young n older peeps these days..along with hair scrunchies, which in and of itself not too sure about, but eh whatever)....now, if NP would just put some TestoPRO on sale for my purchase, my week...no, month....would be set like the lime Jell-O mold currently in my fridge... :bigok: <opens fridge><shakes fridge> that's iiiit limey, wiggle.....wiggle Dahhhhm you!! BOO-HAHHAHA!!!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had I not just picked up a bottle of the KZ deal on the bulk DAA the day prior, I woulda invested some green towards this un (as its all the rage with young n older peeps these days..along with hair scrunchies, which in and of itself not too sure about, but eh whatever)....now, if NP would just put some TestoPRO on sale for my purchase, my week...no, month....would be set like the lime Jell-O mold currently in my fridge... :bigok: <opens fridge><shakes fridge> that's iiiit limey, wiggle.....wiggle Dahhhhm you!! BOO-HAHHAHA!!!
PhytoTest is on sale :deal:

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/primordial-performance/phyto-testosterone-120-caps.html

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Awe ****. I'm placing my order tomorrow. Wish I seen this yesterday when i ordered my A-T2...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oooo a sale :D. Needing some more of this stuff.

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
How do you know there is a flying monkey T in that order? huh? HUH?!

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
SOB, I asked for it with my order of A-T2 yesterday. But I don't think I got one since it's coming USPS and not Fedex. I guess we'll see.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SOB, I asked for it with my order of A-T2 yesterday. But I don't think I got one since it's coming USPS and not Fedex. I guess we'll see.
mine is coming USPS too.. Shirts can be put in small boxes ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just saying im buying a bottle at nutra for a cheap ass price :)..

Gonna use it after my cycle!

So this product better not foking sell out :p...
Definitely get in on this great deal at NP!

That price on our TCF-1 is insane!

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They sent me an actual ninja monkey last year for my many years of service.

That little bastard eats me out of house and home; but there is no better animal you have to register as a lethal weapon to guard your home! :D

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They sent me an actual ninja monkey last year for my many years of service.

That little bastard eats me out of house and home; but there is no better animal you have to register as a lethal weapon to guard your home! :D

Youe ninja monkey eats you out :shocked1:

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Schweet! I guess most things come Fedex so I figured since my order was only one bottle and nothing else they shipped it USPS.

Fingers crossed!! An yeah, I've spent a small fortune at NP without asking for samples and freebies. Not that it matters :flirt:

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
Ordered. TCF-1 and Dermacrine. Should come in handy in a few months :)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very nice guys!!! love seeing a primordial sale, liek christmas in august for me, time to add some muscle mass baby!!! just gotta have my maximize v2 on hand as well :)

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
I got my monkey T too! Only in 2XL... :( I guess they're hinting that I need to bulk! LOL :love:

Dizmal

Dizmal

Awards
  • Established
2XL :D lol

I gots a large
I asked for XL... The 2XL is like a fuggin moo moo. It could double as a car cover

looks like you needa grow into your shirt little man lol
I know... I've got a lot of room in that shirt to fill out :grumpy:

Heh, maybe I'll wear it, take a pic and throw it up in here, the size is trully rediculous :lol: