Tren + Mastro Cycle, im new please help !!!ok

C

calijay

Awards
ok guys, so im definitely new and am getting ready to start my first cycle. cant say i know much about juicing at all, but im trying to learn so help would be greatly appreciated.

i am 5'9, and have recently put on about 20 pounds in the past 2 months, not all good weight by any means, which puts me at about 195. Im looking to cut down, and put some muscle on in the process, but its the cutting thats most important for me. bulking up is of no interest... definition is what im looking for.

i have made all the necessary adjustments to my diet, and do about 5 hours of cardio per week. a good buddy of mine who has been doing this for a while recommended i do a tren + mastro cycle for cutting, but ive been reading that such a cycle without test is a waste of time. personally im a little hesitant to take the test as im scared i will just continue to put on pounds and not cut down like i want to.

i am also afraid of the side effects of combining these two, such as gyno and hair loss. are these side effects something that i should be worried about if its my first cycle ever ? or are these things that occur over long term use ? basically is it possible that i grow boobs and loose hair by the handful after a few weeks of this combo ? if so, will aborting the cycle stop the progression of these side effects ? and will they go away after ? or will i be permanently screwed ? also, what steps can i do to prevent this ?

finally, please let me know what you think of the tren mastro combo for cutting. i have also heard many good things about winny for cutting, so would that be better than the tren ? and if you have any better ideas for cutting in terms of stacks, IN ADDITION to cardio and diet of course, please let me know.

sorry for being so lengthy but im overwhelmed and eager to get this going, please help !