if I take more than 4 caps glycobol?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im having a cheat night right now I have already had 4 caps of glycobol-I took 2 more caps glycobol to help dull the effects of the massive amount of sugar I am about to ingest- bottle sais do not ever exceed 4 caps- is this safe or will I be driven into a coma? Glycobol works independently of insulin right? So this isnt possible?

Please and thank you

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Most people report nasty green stool and bowel discomfort.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Nah man you'll be fine...There have been days where i've taken 6 caps of gbol, 4 caps of AP, 1 cap of pslin etc. I think as long as you take it 30 min prior to whatever it is that you're eating you should be fine.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On a massive cheat day, you should be ok since there will be enough glucose to channel.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay cool- I ate some whole wheat bread along with the cookies I ate- this took away my feeling of weekness and the sweating stopped lol good to know thanks guys

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
IME 2 caps day is fine 3 when you build up a tolerance and 4 just makes me feel gross.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay cool- I ate some whole wheat bread along with the cookies I ate- this took away my feeling of weekness and the sweating stopped lol good to know thanks guys
If you were going hypo for whatever reason, whole wheat bread is not what you should be ingesting.

As for your question, 4 caps with a major cheat meal is fine. I've taken up to 4 AP and 2 Pslin which redic cheat meals.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im having a cheat night right now I have already had 4 caps of glycobol-I took 2 more caps glycobol to help dull the effects of the massive amount of sugar I am about to ingest- bottle sais do not ever exceed 4 caps- is this safe or will I be driven into a coma? Glycobol works independently of insulin right? So this isnt possible?

Please and thank you
been days where i took 12 gbol and 6 ap in 1 day for my refeeds.

independant of insulin means it activates glut4 without the need for insulin, which all insulin mimickers basically do.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the sweating from these supps IMO isnt indicitive of Low blood sugar but instead from the upregulation of UCP's from the ppara agonists in the supplements.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank u to everyone for the info and thank u AI for the great prodyct-glycobol is now a staple in my supp line up

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
been days where i took 12 gbol and 6 ap in 1 day for my refeeds.

independant of insulin means it activates glut4 without the need for insulin, which all insulin mimickers basically do.
Damn thats a lot haha

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
is there any reason to stop taking an insulin mimicker? I mean, can you take it year round, will it lose effectiveness? any risks?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
is there any reason to stop taking an insulin mimicker? I mean, can you take it year round, will it lose effectiveness? any risks?
I don't think so....I usually like to diet lower carb during the week anyways and primarily utilize GDAs on the weekends as I eat complex carbs with all my meals during this time.

However, I still think it's wise to cycle off them for a small period of time and go back on. I don't think you need to but I would anyways.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am going to cycle on it- 1 month on 2 weeks off repeat

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
lulz i took 6

my last cycle i took siz just gave me the squirts lol hope you dontmind what you ate looking like the swamp thing when it come sout lol

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Most people report nasty green stool and bowel discomfort.
Yes, it causes some diarrhea for me, but it isn't terrible or uncontrollable... actually more like a mild stool softener, I actually like the effect.

I have taken six Glycobol caps before, and have never experienced any dangerous effects of any sort; I've been taking it since early this year on/off.

For adipogenesis mitigation though, I would assume Recompadrol + additional HCA would be most useful; but Glycobol has the na-r-ALA so it might have the upper hand at carbohydrate assimilation.

My last cheat meal, an entire DiGiorno Stuffed Crust Supreme Pizza and the largest Blizzard Dairy Queen sales, PLUS a couple chocolate chip cookies... I dosed 6 Recompadrol, 5 r-ALA caps, 6g pure HCA 50% powder, and 4 Slin Sane; I kid you NOT that I woke up with a flat stomach (I'm also on Alpha T2, and Clenbuterol though).