methoxy

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
looking for methoxy products and other non hormonal anabolics this is a new type of supplement for me wanted to hear some recomendations of witch ones are best

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
scifit methoxy 500
or natural sterol complex or iso stak

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
thanks have u tried any of those what did u think

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i havent tried any of those but i have been wanting to try the natural sterol complex
also look into animal m stack

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
NSC by Univerisal?
Dont waste your time/money. I love Uni/Animal as much as the next guy, but they dropped the ball on that product hard. Tried to do too much with it, way under dosed.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NSC by Univerisal?
Dont waste your time/money. I love Uni/Animal as much as the next guy, but they dropped the ball on that product hard. Tried to do too much with it, way under dosed.
i guess i wont try it then :lol:

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
phyto-testosterone is the most recent product ive used with it and i loved it, the testofen is a great addition to the methoxy, felt hard and full all day, and libido was up as well :)

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I forget who i was talking to but there was a Uni rep that even admitted to it being "not their best work" or something like that.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I forget who i was talking to but there was a Uni rep that even admitted to it being "not their best work" or something like that.
r u talking about m-stack?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
no Natural Sterol Complex
ok thanks

also can anyone tell me what in particular should i be looking for in the ingredient profile to know im getting the best

if i decide to use mstack would it be beneficial to do longer than a 21 day cycle

Big Biceps

Awards
i tried 7-methoxyflavone and i liked it...it increased my appetite a bit...

Big Biceps

Awards
but i had the bloodwork pre and post cycle and i noticed that nothing changed...expect for the strogens that were a little higher...test was the same..

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
i havent tried any of those but i have been wanting to try the natural sterol complex
also look into animal m stack
M Stak was amazing for me... I took it in conjunction with Animal Test and AA though, so it wasn't all M, but an integral aspect.

As I mentioned elsewhere in the forums... to date, after years of training and supplementation, this stack was one of my favorites EVER! :)