Cheapest Whey Protein Per Serving?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to find the cheapest whey protein per serving. I do not want this to be a blend containing casein protein. Just whey. I do not care about taste, I mix with milk and other things so that is not an issue. Must be at least 25g of protein per serving. Let me know what you guys think!

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
NutraPro for sure. Scivation is another low price option. Tough to find one with 25g per serving , but you can always just use a scoop and a half or something

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
using more then one serving would dip into the serving per price and make it more expensive....but nutrapro is pretty cheap. about 32 cents per serving. Can't complain about that too much. I'm sure somewhere there is cheaper! Hahahahahha....going to use a ton of it, might as well try and find somewhere you can get like 10-20lbs at a time for really cheap.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
dymatzie for me, I get the chocolate stuff n its cheap.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
using more then one serving would dip into the serving per price and make it more expensive....but nutrapro is pretty cheap. about 32 cents per serving. Can't complain about that too much. I'm sure somewhere there is cheaper! Hahahahahha....going to use a ton of it, might as well try and find somewhere you can get like 10-20lbs at a time for really cheap.
muscle feast protein, cheap bulk quality

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Just look around for a good sale, or buy nutrapro.

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We're selling top-shelf WPC/WPI blend for 34.95/6lbs over at our store. That's factory direct so it's pretty hard to beat it.

:)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
is that the WPI or gourmet blend. I've tried the WPI and was not impressed.
The gourmet kind, havent tried any of their isolates, i use nutrapro for that, then dymatize any other time of the day.. Also got a tub of trutein choc pb and it is not bad at all..

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
the muscle feast right now seems to be a pretty good deal along with Nutrapro

Unclebuck

Awards
Nutrapro is a good choice. VPX Syngex for $24.95 is 75 servings at 20 grams. I think you would be hard pressed to beat those unless you went 100 percent concentrate, which I would not want to do. For what you want, I think shipping is a huge factor. Try and find a free ship deal.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
might check out muscle gauge. cant recall specs just remember decent taste, isolate, good price especially if looking for bulk

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
oh, yea and ill throw out the isolate by greg's guys truscience. 27g of isolate/scoop at $45/6lbs. not a bad deal at all either. im using it right now. in fact, im bout to ingest some as we speak. correction, as i type.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh, yea and ill throw out the isolate by greg's guys truscience. 27g of isolate/scoop at $45/6lbs. not a bad deal at all either. im using it right now. in fact, im bout to ingest some as we speak. correction, as i type.
Haven't seen anyone better than this...regular price. I picked up 6lbs for $39 during the sale!!:veryhappy:

Rustysballs

Awards
Muscle Gauge.I paid $250 for 50lbs of their isolate.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
muscle feast is pretty cheap and lipotropic protein from LG ive seen a 5 lber for arounf $25

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
If its comes down to a few cents, then TruNutrition seems to have a good deal going on their whey.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
Sams club where I'm from has EAS whey 5 lbs for like 24.50 not the best flavor but does the trick

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Sams club where I'm from has EAS whey 5 lbs for like 24.50 not the best flavor but does the trick
I have been using EAS for a while. It will definitely get the job done. Doesn't taste bad, (not the worst anyway). I recently switched to ProtaQuest whey. Has a better taste, IMO and the price is the same. Hard to beat that.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutrapro is great, SNI also has some good deals as well. Muscle Gauge Nutrition also had some sales going on elsewhere but im not sure they still do.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Costco has Muscle Milk brand Whey 5lbs 27.95.

80% concentrate, 20% isolate, very nice cocoa taste.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
I have been using EAS for a while. It will definitely get the job done. Doesn't taste bad, (not the worst anyway). I recently switched to ProtaQuest whey. Has a better taste, IMO and the price is the same. Hard to beat that.
ill have to try that, people always talk about ON gold standard but its another 12 bucks per 5 lbs so I dont see why Id try ON

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
TruNutrition, no doubt. If you look at the amount of servings(6lbs) and price, then take into consideration the quality of this stuff- pure and undenatured, and a few pennies more(maybe) per serving: why bother with anything else?

It's ;ike 38 cents per serving for 24g of protein. Some of the other cheap ones out there are only 20 or 21 grams.

I've used Elite Gourmet, Myofusion, Optimum, and a few others. Some were good, but this stuff, especially TruTein, is great. The vanilla one mixed with milk tasted like whipped cream...

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Many products with 25g of protein per serving. You may also want to look at the serving size and the number of servings per lb.

Any product you will find that is around $6 to $7/lbs will be your best bet. That will most likely be the cheapest you will find a concentrate for. Or at least a blend with concentrate as the main ingredient.