first day of eca need advice

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so I took my first doe about an hr ago but left the caffine out just to see how I react to the bronkaid and asprin. I'm feeling good so I'm wondering when to dose it next ? And I will be taking it with caffine this time. Also shoukd I dose it three times a day or should a wait a week or so to build some what of a tollerance ....thanks in advance

CJSalcedo

Awards
Split the Bronkaid in half and dose it 3 times a day with caffeine. You don't need the full 25mg of ephedrine HCL for the thermogenic effect to work. 12.5mg E 100mg C 81mg A (optional).

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i been on eca for quite a while now, i just do 3x a day full dose of everything.

im prolly getting a good 1 g of caffeien in tho cuz i drink energy drinks and use pre workouts

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO 50 mg will do wonders i have never gone over that and dont dose it too late or you will regret it

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
I would start with 2 doses a day morning and noon. See how you feel and then work your way up to 3 doses but make sure your last dose is at least 6 hours before bed. I've always done 25mg ephedra and 200mg caffeine but if you've never done it before it might not hurt to half dose it at first like CJ said.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
200mg caff/20mg ephedrine twice a day.

Then when your comfortable if you need to, bump it up to 3X day.. then you can go up to 300mg caff/30mg ephedrine when tolerance kicks in. When tolerance to the 300/30 kicks in, you need to stop.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks guys..i did 200mg,25mg,81mg 3x a day yesterday and was fine. I think im gonna keep it like this for awhile

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
300mg of caff would KILL me, haha

im def interested in trying eca out sometime though.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys..i did 200mg,25mg,81mg 3x a day yesterday and was fine. I think im gonna keep it like this for awhile
That seems to be the best way to run an ECA stack. There was a breakdown taken from a medical journal of what common over-the-counter medication actually breaks down to in the system, and bronkaid 25mg ephedrine sulfate caps actually breakdown to 18.2mg of ephedrine absorbed by the body. 3x a day for 4-6 weeks with a one 7-10 day off cycle will get your metabolism rockin.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
200mg caff/20mg ephedrine twice a day.

Then when your comfortable if you need to, bump it up to 3X day.. then you can go up to 300mg caff/30mg ephedrine when tolerance kicks in. When tolerance to the 300/30 kicks in, you need to stop.
Definately agree. I hate the fact that I was being stupid and took well over the max dose for about 16 weeks. Take a break after about every 4 weeks.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I am on this currently. Today is week two. I am currently up to:

6:00am - 25mg E (bronkaid) 200mg C 81mg A
10:00am - 25mg E 200 mg C 81 mg A
2:00pm - 12.5mg E 200 mg C mg A

I'm still bouncing off the walls without even being to max dose yet. I am working up to a full three doses. I should start taking a full three by the end of this week and I plan on running for 4 weeks. I am always conservative with how I approach things (especially since this is my first run), but I am bouncing off the walls already. I don't know how people dive into three doses on day 1. It works at lower doses because I am down 4 lbs from week 1 weigh in.