Alpha Male Feeling

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    lol yah that would make a difference, having low tollerance to stims has it's advantages though...
    if it makes you feel better
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    if it makes you feel better
    yah it is really inexpensive when it comes to preworkout drinks...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    yah it is really inexpensive when it comes to preworkout drinks...
    okay you win
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  4. Notice that a lot of these first few entries mentioned supplements with Tongkat Ali as an ingredient. (Blue Up, Diesel Test Hardcore, Prime - mentioned above.) Also known as "Longjack". I am a firm believer in this ingredient for confidence and also in supplements that use a good, choice blend of this.

    Want results in the tough to measure "Alpha Male" feelings? Look no further than Now foods "Testojack". (NOW Testojack.)

    This does the trick for me. Sometimes as little as one cap can make a difference in outgoing confidence.

    I could go on, but I'll refrain. Try it.

    One more thing - good extracts of Tongkat work great, bad extracts do nothing...

    - Andy

  5. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    i think viagra might help with this feeling
    lol
    walking around with a huge piece of wood in your pants should make you feel like an alpha male
    Not sure what my neighbor's fence post and viagra have to do with each other?

    •   
       

  6. TheTransforma
    TheTransforma's Avatar

    5 scoops of Jack3d gives me a pretty good Alpha feeling. If we are solely talking about OTC supps. I have not found any other OTC that comes close to that feeling.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TheTransforma View Post
    5 scoops of Jack3d gives me a pretty good Alpha feeling. If we are solely talking about OTC supps. I have not found any other OTC that comes close to that feeling.
    5 scoops and I'd be raping and pillaging!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Helpandy View Post
    Notice that a lot of these first few entries mentioned supplements with Tongkat Ali as an ingredient. (Blue Up, Diesel Test Hardcore, Prime - mentioned above.) Also known as "Longjack". I am a firm believer in this ingredient for confidence and also in supplements that use a good, choice blend of this.

    Want results in the tough to measure "Alpha Male" feelings? Look no further than Now foods "Testojack". (NOW Testojack.)

    This does the trick for me. Sometimes as little as one cap can make a difference in outgoing confidence.

    - Andy
    Hi, I use bulk powder of tongkat ali 1:50 extract, I didn't really feel any change on 'confidence', maybe I am a kind of person hard to be influenced on mind.
    BUT, as you said, even a capsule in the daytime, would make me have a very hard morning wood in the next morning (hard enough to wake me up eariler than I should)... It's real, because for the day I pause, I don't have morning wood next day.

    I am not sure if it's so-called alpha-male, but surely it works... I will try to combine formestane TD with tongkat ali soon

  9. Final bump with this question seeing as none has answered it yet.

    What are Pink Magic and Natodrol like for this?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    TestoPRO
    Stoked
    DTHC
    PowerFULL
    For some reason Alpha GPC gives me that feeling as well.
    Makes me want to rip apart and destroy things.
    I actually developed an ego on the stuff.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

  11. Quote Originally Posted by narraboth View Post
    Hi, I use bulk powder of tongkat ali 1:50 extract, I didn't really feel any change on 'confidence', maybe I am a kind of person hard to be influenced on mind.
    BUT, as you said, even a capsule in the daytime, would make me have a very hard morning wood in the next morning (hard enough to wake me up eariler than I should)... It's real, because for the day I pause, I don't have morning wood next day.

    I am not sure if it's so-called alpha-male, but surely it works... I will try to combine formestane TD with tongkat ali soon
    Had a mix of the 1:50 Tongkat, some 20:1 avena sativa, and some muira puama in a three way equal mix.
    Only use when accompanied by a stead GF/Wife.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

  12. Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    M Drol....LOL
    TCF-1
    Anabolic Pump
    Combo of Perform/OEP
    Now that is a nice stack excluding the m-drol of course.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Now that is a nice stack excluding the m-drol of course.
    But the Mdrol is the key in that stack.

  14. Alpha masculinity is also a learned trait:




  15. Quote Originally Posted by CJSalcedo View Post
    If you don't mind going hormonal, Formestane makes me feel like god.
    I have always wanted to feel like god...

    anyways, this is a subject i have always been interested in and i have come to the conclusion that its the lifestyle not the supplements. I have felt this feeling two different periods in my life. Once when i was 21 and in the Army and just last summer. When I was in the Army I was lifting weights and eating right religiously which made me think for the longest time that it had to do with being in shape but i was wrong. After trying to reach that feeling again (and failing) with different supplements i gave up and counted it towards being young, dumb and full of ... you know. Last summer I wasnt taking any supplements, only worked out twice a week as to not let myself go and I broke my knee. Then all of a sudden I hooked up with the right crowd of people and had women throwing themselves at me all summer long (not trying to gloat). That was a low point of my life financially but i look back with no regrets as it was one of the times i still felt on top of the world.

    Sorry for the long read but as i said, this is a topic of interest to me

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Dyou View Post
    I have always wanted to feel like god...

    anyways, this is a subject i have always been interested in and i have come to the conclusion that its the lifestyle not the supplements. I have felt this feeling two different periods in my life. Once when i was 21 and in the Army and just last summer. When I was in the Army I was lifting weights and eating right religiously which made me think for the longest time that it had to do with being in shape but i was wrong. After trying to reach that feeling again (and failing) with different supplements i gave up and counted it towards being young, dumb and full of ... you know. Last summer I wasnt taking any supplements, only worked out twice a week as to not let myself go and I broke my knee. Then all of a sudden I hooked up with the right crowd of people and had women throwing themselves at me all summer long (not trying to gloat). That was a low point of my life financially but i look back with no regrets as it was one of the times i still felt on top of the world.

    Sorry for the long read but as i said, this is a topic of interest to me

    Hi, what you said is about luck of love/sex... maybe black magic would be more useful than supplements lol

  17. Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    But the Mdrol is the key in that stack.
    My liver hurts just thinking about m-drol.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    My liver hurts just thinking about m-drol.
    Milk thistle.
    NAC
    Calcium D-Glucarate
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

  19. Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    Milk thistle.
    NAC
    Calcium D-Glucarate
    I would use Cycle Support with any methyl oral steriod. I have run Havoc and h-drol but no interest in m-drol seen too many horrible bloodwork results after a cycle of it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    Milk thistle.
    NAC
    Calcium D-Glucarate
    I would use Cycle Support with any methyl oral steriod. I have run Havoc and h-drol but no interest in m-drol seen too many horrible bloodwork results after a cycle of it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  21. Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    Milk thistle.
    NAC
    Calcium D-Glucarate
    I would use Cycle Support with any methyl oral steriod. I have run Havoc and h-drol but no interest in m-drol seen too many horrible bloodwork results after a cycle of it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  22. Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    Milk thistle.
    NAC
    Calcium D-Glucarate
    I would use Cycle Support with any methyl oral steriod. I have run Havoc and h-drol but no interest in m-drol seen too many horrible bloodwork results after a cycle of it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  23. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    My liver hurts just thinking about m-drol.
    Do what I did and just remove it.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    Do what I did and just remove it.
    LMAO.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  25. My comments on those stuffs:

    formestane: I tried home-made DMSO topical one, it gave me horny feeling once. But only once. I then bought the CEL one, it's ok, but not really as fancy as people said?

    Bulk Tongkat ali: rock-hard morning wood. but no special libido or agressiveness change. Maybe just me. I sold one bottle to a german guy and he said he got more muscle built up.

    bulk Maca from NP: no feeling.

    AI perform: it's very impressive in sense of morning wood with even one or two caps. I think they use good quality of herbs. but again, mentally not effected.

    Blue UP stims free: I can't take stims, especially that strong stims. (have tried some supplement with yohimbine, gosh it made me go to toilet so many times.) morning wood from blue up is not as strong as AI perform, but I have to say i think about sex more. strange because the ingredients are half the same with from AI perform... I will try to take it for longer time to see if I will gain tolerance.

    Haven't tried powerfull but tried murien/dopa stuffs, it was ok, but nothing too impressive. Also tried lucidrol, gave me blush on face. mood? maybe slightly better, hard to tell.

    wanted to try diesel hardcore testo, but it's not cheap and i don't know how would I response to it. Do they offer trial size or someone can sell me several tabs?

  26. TCF1 + AlphaSustain + Divanex = all night wood = great alpha male feeling

  27. Quote Originally Posted by JoeHT View Post
    TCF1 + AlphaSustain + Divanex = all night wood = great alpha male feeling
    I found this, a bit funny when he rub his waist

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_vpP52zjwc"]YouTube- Transdermal Sustain Alpha Testosterone Boosting Resveratrol Supplement Application[/nomedia]

  28. RPM if we're talking short term pre workouts for the gym.

  29. hmm how safe is this stuff?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by jabroni88 View Post
    hmm how safe is this stuff?
    How safe is what? RPM? RPM is fine, bud

    ~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Alpha Male Feeling and AI's
    By srocco112 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 03:04 AM
  2. I NEED that alpha male feeling back
    By Dyou in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 04:10 PM
  3. I want that ALPHA MALE feeling...what for it?
    By sundevil04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 05:08 PM
  4. Regaining the Alpha Male Feeling
    By Beau in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 05:03 PM
  5. Alpha male feeling
    By cumkwakka in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 02:29 PM
Log in
Log in