SDN Rogue...new Jungle Warfare?

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
anyone been hearing about this stuff.making claims like 8-12 pounds in 4 weeks with no side effects and is natural.sounds too good to be true to me.

ROGUE™ is unlike anything that has ever appeared on the market before it, and represents an entirely new class of supplements that work through a multi phase process called "Systemic Physiological Optimization." Unlike most other products that focus on just one or two biological mechanisms that induce hypertrophy, ROGUE™ creates the ideal internal anabolic environment throughout every system in the body so that you become a literal muscle growth machine...24 hours a day!

ROGUE™ contains an exclusive matrix shown to stimulate Natural GH and Testosterone Production, Enhance Total Nutrient Utilization, Increase Nitric Oxide Production, Maximize Protein Synthesis, Protect Muscle Cells, Support Cardiovascular Function, and even suppress levels of Myostatin! <<<<<<no way this is true?

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
Nutritional Information (per 1 capsule)
Rogue 500mg
Rogue Natural Extracts Proprietary Blend:
(White leadwort, licorice, nutmeg, winter cherry, phyllanthus, black asphaltum, black myrobalan, yerbo de tago, Eugenia aromaticum, ginger, cumin, connessi bar, Kurchine, Solasonine, 3-heptadecanone, Anahygrine Cuscohygrin, Phyllanthus Embilca, Mucuna Pruriens, Withania Somnifera, terminalia arjuna, Piper Longum)

Other ingredients
Gellatin Capsules, Rice Flour, Magnesium, Stearate, Silica

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8-12 lbs in 4 weeks? thats over the top for a natty product- usually if something is to good to be true- then it isnt true

but if the company wants to send me a free bottle to test it i will try it :)

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
ya idk it just seems like the herbs listed wouldnt yield those kinda results.makes me wonder what else is in it,if the claims are even true or not.there isnt much info i can find on it.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF?!?!?! $89, thats a steal for a great product. I'm gonna order 4 bottles!

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Man if it comes close to JW I'm on board for sure.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
The ingredient profile looks retarded, cant see any standardized extracts. Cant beleive these idiots actually kept this trash as a prop blend product when theres no genuity in this junk to protect in the first place.

Load of hype, load of crap.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
WTF?!?!?! $89, thats a steal for a great product. I'm gonna order 4 bottles!
haha the cheapest i found it was 56 bucks.still theres nothing in it.especially to claim it supresses myostatin.just wondering what the company isnt putting on the label IF it really has been working for people.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Haha, the "grandma's spice rack" of ingredients... I'd expect big things from a proprietary blend that includes ginger, licorice, and nutmeg!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, the "grandma's spice rack" of ingredients... I'd expect big things from a proprietary blend that includes ginger, licorice, and nutmeg!
did you get the spice rack line from BB.com? Thats exactly what some guy called it.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Almost all of the post on bb.com from users were from accounts with like 10 total post. I think its a scam, just shilling to the extreme.

Speaking of Jungle Warfare, whats the word on the newer Jungle Warfare extreme I see being sold?

futrochem

futrochem

Awards
I am pretty sure that SDN is a new identity for ANC the company that had the RAGE line

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hhhmmmm tough call
i can either get proven creapure for $20 and it ill last me 3 months or i can risk $56 on something that might work and itll only last me 30 days
hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm not sure

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
did you get the spice rack line from BB.com? Thats exactly what some guy called it.
Haha, I had read that also.

I am logging Rogue right now... on my 2nd week - stop by and subscribe if you get a moment, its in my signature.

I'm also logging as part of my Summer Recomp, Slin Sane, Recompadrol, and Superdrol along with Alpha T2 :)

Anyway, I am taking Rogue before breakfast, before my pre-workout meal, and before my post-post workout meal. So far, no massive increases in strength or size, although it would be hard to tell since I'm on M-Drol, but I can say my appetite is THROUGH the roof immediately upon starting this supplement into my cycle.

rob211080

Awards
It does work I gained 7 pounds in a month with great strenght increses,loads of people have run it on muscletalk.It really does make you want to eat all the time.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
It does work I gained 7 pounds in a month with great strenght increses,loads of people have run it on muscletalk.It really does make you want to eat all the time.
All I think about is food... well, not "all" (wink)

As far as the anabolic properties of the supplement, it is still too early to tell or gain a clear perspective; but I would surmise the increase caloric intake and the purported rise in nutrient utilization could be indirectly anabolic.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sadly we sold this stuff at my store a few months back
people loved it,
and i have a buddy who took it and gained 16lbs but i havent heard what he kept, your appettite goes up damn well on it too

but that isnt first hand words guys,
im skeptical too but heard good thing....

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
sadly we sold this stuff at my store a few months back
people loved it,
and i have a buddy who took it and gained 16lbs but i havent heard what he kept, your appettite goes up damn well on it too

but that isnt first hand words guys,
im skeptical too but heard good thing....
Hopefully, I'll have similar gains to report - but I find it borderline impossible to gain THAT kind of muscle, especially after training for so many years and implementing many PHs and AAS into my regimens spanning the past decade. If anything, this supplement might prove to be an excellent addition to an off-season protocol due to the increased appetite and improved digestion... but I just can't seem to compute how the blend listed on the label can actually impart dramatic muscle gains?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I am concerned more with actual reviews of the product Rogue, than what the sideline trash talkers have to say about it.

So bring on the reviews guys.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I am concerned more with actual reviews of the product Rogue, than what the sideline trash talkers have to say about it.

So bring on the reviews guys.
Absolutely - see you over in my log as the days and weeks roll on! I have five bottles, so it should be VERY sufficient for a good solid objective run of the product! :)

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely - see you over in my log as the days and weeks roll on! I have five bottles, so it should be VERY sufficient for a good solid objective run of the product! :)
i wouldnt think the log would really let us kno how rogue works considering you are on mdrol as well

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt think the log would really let us kno how rogue works considering you are on mdrol as well
Well Rogue was the final additive to the cycle, after weeks of being on the initial quartet of items with extreme consistency - so I can definitely gather a decent perspective on what has changed or increased compared to the 'control' variable since I had nearly a month to situate myself in the beginning.

While I won't be able to run one product as a stand alone since I believe maximal gains are only realized through synergy, and thus won't be able to offer 100% detailed feedback in response to a single product's effect on my physique/training, I can absolutely tell that my food is digesting faster and my hunger has skyrocketed unlike anything I have ever taken before. I am also reticent to believe this assortment of listed herbs can induce the type of anabolism claimed or reported around the Internet, but I can't deny the huge influx in appetite I've experienced since day one.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
There bringing out a load more supps soon.
Hi Rob, do you know what supplements they'll be releasing and when? I have not heard anything about an ETA or details, do you know the staff or CEO? Thanks! :)