ASGT, NO iNFUSE, AND NATADROL

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
ight I got 2 questions:

1)Do you see a big difference between taking 4 caps or 6 caps of natadrol for 8 weeks?

2)I already have ASGT and PUMP but I like ASGT A LOT more. Now here were the question comes in. I just mine veins to burst out of my skin(which ASGT is slowly doing that) but I might be able to get N.O. infuse at a good price so I was wondering should I get it or another tub of ASGT and go from one scoop a day to two?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ight I got 2 questions:

1)Do you see a big difference between taking 4 caps or 6 caps of natadrol for 8 weeks?

2)I already have ASGT and PUMP but I like ASGT A LOT more. Now here were the question comes in. I just mine veins to burst out of my skin(which ASGT is slowly doing that) but I might be able to get N.O. infuse at a good price so I was wondering should I get it or another tub of ASGT and go from one scoop a day to two?
When i used Natadrol i started at 6 and went up to 8. Try 4 see how it does and move up if need be.

It also depends, do you like to feel stimulated when you workout? if so go with ASGT, if its not a big deal try the NO Infuse, im sure ull be pleasantly surprised. :bigok:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya, try out NO Infuse, hell, stack it with ASGT :D

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
When i used Natadrol i started at 6 and went up to 8. Try 4 see how it does and move up if need be.

It also depends, do you like to feel stimulated when you workout? if so go with ASGT, if its not a big deal try the NO Infuse, im sure ull be pleasantly surprised. :bigok:
thanks for the respond man. Is the max recommendation 6 or 8. On the NO I'm always hyper so I never "feel" the stimulate but it has really helped my vascularity. So I was wodering if NO infuse helped with that or not. Cause I would just use it on my arms and legs :)

on phone have no idea what I just typed :D

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ya, try out NO Infuse, hell, stack it with ASGT :D
I was waiting for you to respond cause I when I searched it you had commented on my of the threads. That's what I'm thinking. Either another tub of ASGT but take two scoops or stick with one scoop+NO infuse

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1.5 scoops and NO Infuse.. The NO infuse will make you vascular as fock :D

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
1.5 scoops and NO Infuse.. The NO infuse will make you vascular as fock :D
those are the magic words I wanted to hear. Everytime I have a quation about LG products I need you to comment on them. Like for real! I'm going to rep you as soon as I get home :D
how come your not a LG rep?!