Tbom2 or halovar

passthatblunt

Awards
Whitch is worste for u?? Halovar or tbomb2 I am thinking about bulking up and may go with halovar

I just wanto buy a supp that Is safe and something or sometype of bulking stack I can do so I will get so big people won't even recognize me

thanks

BaDgErFaN

Awards
  • Established
Well, first off Halovar = Halodrol so its a pro-hormone that will require support supps and a pct. T-bomb2 is a natty test booster. As far as being safe, all supps can pose a risk depending on your current health/ underlying conditions. Of the two you listed, halovar could be less safe if you dont know what your doing. Also, if your under 21 pro-hormones are a no-no. Try googling halodrol to learn a little more about what halovar is. If you end up wanting a natty test booster there are a lot of better options than T-bomb2 out there, TestoPro would be my recommendation. As far as "getting so big people wont recognize me" no supp or stack is going to do that. It takes years of proper diet and hard work. Dont get me wrong, you can put on some newbie gains where people will be like "wow, have you been working out" but there is no magic pill. Diet & Training > Supps

passthatblunt

Awards
thanks bro much appreciated. you should get an award or something haha. much more clearer. yea i dont think im going to mess with halovar for a while i think most people that try and expeirement with that and have no clue what their doing can mess them selves up big time. but yes what are some good NATURAL test boosters out their?..like the best out their , i have tbomb2....it sucks and was a jip

**BTW I would way rather use natural test comapared to PHs, or regular test boosters