PM and AP stack

Dr1V3NoN3

Awards
I am going to run Anabolic pump with Pink magic and I was wondering if anyone had any advice on when to take them? And what to eat.

My workout are 6 days a week. I do 30 minutes of cardio (insanity) and then I lift for about an hour.

I'm almost positive that I saw a thread about this once before but I cannot find it. :gotsearch

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Here is what I would do, since I took these together before. PM works like AP if you take it around carbs so I would dose it as such to take advantage of this aspect of the product.
AM Meal - 1 AP prior / 2 PM while eating
Mid day meal - 2 PM while eating
pre-workout meal - 1 AP prior
pre-workout (30 mins before with pwo drink) 2 PM
Post workout meal/dinner - 2 PM and 1 AP 15 minutes prior if you ingest carbs

I would work up to 3 AP a day and do the 8 PM a day/6 a day dosing that is on the label. I never got to 8 a day, beta tested it, but it worked amazing at 6 so I can only imagine how it will work at 8 a day for 5 days a week :D. Great stack, throw in some Jack3d or better yet Anadraulic State GT and you are on your way to some fun times.

Dr1V3NoN3

Awards
Thank you! You really helped me out.

How about this?
Meal 1/Preworkout: 1 Ap prior, 2 PM While eating, Jack3d after meal.
Meal 2/Postworkout: PWO Drink. (BCAAs)
Meal 3/Lunch: 1 Ap prior, 2 PM while eating
Meal 4: 2 PM while eating
Meal 5: 1 AP prior, 2 PM While eating

Should I take 2 PM in Meal 2 in stead of meal 4?

Another thing... The day that I'm off workout I will not take the extra 2 PM.

Last edited:
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would take your 2 PM with your pwo meal, then 2 with your serving of Jack3d. Spread the other two over the meals as evenly as possible from there. Off day dosage is 6, workout days is 8. I would dose 8 at least 4 days a week, up to 5 if you workout that many times.