Most hardcore stack for teen

  1. New Member
    Zues91's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    75
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    53.67%

    Most hardcore stack for teen


    What would you consider a hardcore stack for a teen, age 19. In other words what would be the most hardcore stack you would suggest for people under 21. Just so I can get some ideas. Thanks in advanced, and +reps for suggestions.

  2. New Member
    robe84's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    67
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    36.59%

    TZ3 stack from sci fit,dhea, jacked for pre workout and maybe add a nutrient repartitioner like usplabs prime or animal m stak
  3. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37733
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    For what goal? Fatloss? Muscle gain? Strength?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    WilteredFire's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    330
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    7.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    For what goal? Fatloss? Muscle gain? Strength?
    ^^ What he said...
  5. New Member
    Zues91's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    75
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    53.67%

    Muscle gain and strength of course strength comes from muscle gain so yeah any suggestion would be awesome.
  6. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    ecdysterone, methoxy, tribulus, creapure, protein, a ton of food and a nutrient repartioner
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  7. New Member
    Zues91's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    75
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    53.67%

    Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    ecdysterone, methoxy, tribulus, creapure, protein, a ton of food and a nutrient repartioner
    Thanks man if you could suggest brand names that worked for you, cause im not sure where to start with ecdy, methoxy, and tribulus.
  8. New Member
    KingLouisXXIV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    81
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    78.12%

    NO PH's. You can try natural test boosters, but they might not do much. Short of steroids, your testosterone is at the highest it will be in your lifetime right now. With steroids, you're going to have some serious issues later in life.

    I'm 19, no natty test boosters have really done anything for me. Out of everything, I would say a good multivitamin, fish oil, adequate protein intake, BCAA's, creatine, and beta alanine have done the most.

    I buy my creatine and beta alanine in bulk and mix in with my 1 scoop whey pre/ 2 scoops post WO shakes. I use LG's BC +EAA during workouts, not because its superior, but because bulk BCAA's are nearly impossible to drink and mix. Don't waste money on expensive name brand "innovative" products.
  9. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by KingLouisXXIV View Post
    NO PH's. You can try natural test boosters, but they might not do much. Short of steroids, your testosterone is at the highest it will be in your lifetime right now. With steroids, you're going to have some serious issues later in life.

    I'm 19, no natty test boosters have really done anything for me. Out of everything, I would say a good multivitamin, fish oil, adequate protein intake, BCAA's, creatine, and beta alanine have done the most.

    I buy my creatine and beta alanine in bulk and mix in with my 1 scoop whey pre/ 2 scoops post WO shakes. I use LG's BC +EAA during workouts, not because its superior, but because bulk BCAA's are nearly impossible to drink and mix. Don't waste money on expensive name brand "innovative" products.
    you should have said that to kids that were in my high school. kids at my high school were doing cycles left and right and many without PCT i knew some kid who even ran dianabol with no PCT and not even any test. also knew kids taking superdrol without PCT and then they would show up with tits
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  10. New Member
    Hardnutcheck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    138
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    32.17%

    Steak n taters
  11. New Member
    Zues91's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    75
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    53.67%

    I look down on PH's personally. A lot of my friends are juice heads, and im just looking for alternatives. I did take bioforge, and again it was decent not a waste. I recovered fast and my muscles felt hard but still not much of help. So no I don't use natty test boosters anymore. I am interested what else is out there though, ofc I have a Multi, EFA right now. Im looking for pre-workout, not a creapure because of the bloating effects, but still a creatine, protein I keep getting optimum whey+casein. I am looking for other things to add into the mix.
  12. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Zues91 View Post
    I look down on PH's personally. A lot of my friends are juice heads, and im just looking for alternatives. I did take bioforge, and again it was decent not a waste. I recovered fast and my muscles felt hard but still not much of help. So no I don't use natty test boosters anymore. I am interested what else is out there though, ofc I have a Multi, EFA right now. Im looking for pre-workout, not a creapure because of the bloating effects, but still a creatine, protein I keep getting optimum whey+casein. I am looking for other things to add into the mix.
    bro you worried about bloat?, man up creapure is good stuff. great strength gains for sure plus water retention can provide a bit of an anabolism effect
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  13. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37733
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Diet, bro. You need to eat.If you're lifting heavy, and smart, but not making gains, you're not eating enough. That's the limiting factor. Post your workout and diet.
  14. New Member
    Zues91's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    75
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    53.67%

    Diet:
    Wake up: Protein Shake I add in banana and peanut butter with some oats with fat free milk
    Breakfast: 3 egg omelet with peppers onions and spinach
    Lunch: Tuna fish salad with low fat mayo onions mustard and celery on whole weat
    Dinner: Chicken Breast and some broccoli and spinach or steak some nights I like skirt steak and I marinade it and put it on the grill.
    Snack: assorted nuts and an apple
    Snack 2: Fruit smoothie Banana,apple,pineapple,strawbe rry with lowfat yogurt and some ice.
    Bed-time: Casein protein shake with fat free milk

    workout:
    4 day split
    monday: Biceps/forarms
    tuesday: Triceps/back
    wednesday: off
    thursday: Chest
    friday: Shoulders/legs
    Saturday: off
    Sunday: off

    Cardio is done on offdays I like to run in the mornings. Abs are done 3 days a week.
  15. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Zues91 View Post
    Diet:
    Wake up: Protein Shake I add in banana and peanut butter with some oats with fat free milk
    Breakfast: 3 egg omelet with peppers onions and spinach
    Lunch: Tuna fish salad with low fat mayo onions mustard and celery on whole weat
    Dinner: Chicken Breast and some broccoli and spinach or steak some nights I like skirt steak and I marinade it and put it on the grill.
    Snack: assorted nuts and an apple
    Snack 2: Fruit smoothie Banana,apple,pineapple,strawbe rry with lowfat yogurt and some ice.
    Bed-time: Casein protein shake with fat free milk

    workout:
    4 day split
    monday: Biceps/forarms
    tuesday: Triceps/back
    wednesday: off
    thursday: Chest
    friday: Shoulders/legs
    Saturday: off
    Sunday: off

    Cardio is done on offdays I like to run in the mornings. Abs are done 3 days a week.
    maybe its just me but that seems more like a recomp (diet) and not a bulk
    but then again i go crazy on bulks
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  16. Advanced Member
    zodiiac523's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    641
    Rep Power
    389
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    0.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by Zues91 View Post
    Diet:
    Wake up: Protein Shake I add in banana and peanut butter with some oats with fat free milk
    Breakfast: 3 egg omelet with peppers onions and spinach
    Lunch: Tuna fish salad with low fat mayo onions mustard and celery on whole weat
    Dinner: Chicken Breast and some broccoli and spinach or steak some nights I like skirt steak and I marinade it and put it on the grill.
    Snack: assorted nuts and an apple
    Snack 2: Fruit smoothie Banana,apple,pineapple,strawbe rry with lowfat yogurt and some ice.
    Bed-time: Casein protein shake with fat free milk

    workout:
    4 day split
    monday: Biceps/forarms
    tuesday: Triceps/back
    wednesday: off
    thursday: Chest
    friday: Shoulders/legs
    Saturday: off
    Sunday: off

    Cardio is done on offdays I like to run in the mornings. Abs are done 3 days a week.
    i would add some carbs with dinner if your looking to gain

    aslo whats your pre/post workout meal?

    Edit : i agree with roch, your food choices are solid but just need more calories..
  17. Senior Member
    sanchezgreg18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,682
    Rep Power
    919
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    76.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    add some protein to your snack meals. and id add more fats (more eggs with your breakfast, PB, EVOO) aswell as carbs like brown rice and oats especially to breakfast and lunch. at the most your getting maybe 80-100 grams of carbs? you should be having that many carbs per meal
  18. New Member
    Zues91's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    75
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    53.67%

    Depends if i workout in the morning i usually just drink a shake and have a banana and have my pre-workout 30 mins before i headout to the gym, then post workout i would have a shake and I have my lunch afterwords. Afternoon/evening sessions i would make a preworkout smoothie with some kind of pre-workout supplement then afterwords have a shake then my dinner.
  19. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37733
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    add some protein to your snack meals. and id add more fats (more eggs with your breakfast, PB, EVOO) aswell as carbs like brown rice and oats especially to breakfast and lunch. at the most your getting maybe 80-100 grams of carbs? you should be having that many carbs per meal
    Bingo. Carbs, good healthy ones. Lots of em. Add 500cal worth, assess for a couple weeks, add more if needed.
  20. New Member
    Zues91's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    75
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    53.67%

    I was wondering if we could go back the supplements as originally thats what I was looking for, btw you've all been +repped.
  21. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Zues91 View Post
    I was wondering if we could go back the supplements as originally thats what I was looking for, btw you've all been +repped.
    well honestly supps wont work if your diet isnt in check but hey its your cash.i would say add some uni liver there was a reason why old school bodybuilders used it
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  22. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Zues91 View Post
    I was wondering if we could go back the supplements as originally thats what I was looking for, btw you've all been +repped.
    I don't see there being any issue with running Animal M-Stak for two cans. That will help with the extra carbs, maybe throw in a bottle of LG Slin and/or USP Anabolic Pump. All of these will work fine for someone at your age where food is what you need more than anything and all of these are nutrient partitioners (m-Stak is to an extent).
  23. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37733
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Consider creatine. I'm using Green Bulge now, and it has gymnema and KRALA. Great stuff.
  24. New Member
    Zues91's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    75
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    53.67%

    I think I already have a good stack in mind: Assault by Muscle Pharm, Labrada EFA, Optimen by Optimum Nutrition, 100% whey protein and casein by Optimum Nutrition, Higher Power Micronized Creatine, BCAA 1000 caps by Optimum Nutrition. Thanks guys for the ideas im inspired to go more natural and rely on my diet. +rep to all who helped.
  25. Senior Member
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9479
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    48.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Fish oils.
  26. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,659
    Rep Power
    10111
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    71.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Fish oil, multi, Jack3d, KreAlk creatine, Prime, Glutamine, BCAA, Dark Matter or Aftershock.


    none of it will do any good unless you eat enough to gain mass. Each meal eat until you cant swallow another piece of food. Especially post workout, gatorade, white bread with jelly, sh!t stright sugar.

    Make sure you use Isolate whey protein.
  27. Elite Member
    rochabp's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,193
    Rep Power
    216448
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    3.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    try igf-1 lr3
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  28. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Zues91 View Post
    I look down on PH's personally. A lot of my friends are juice heads, and im just looking for alternatives. I did take bioforge, and again it was decent not a waste. I recovered fast and my muscles felt hard but still not much of help. So no I don't use natty test boosters anymore. I am interested what else is out there though, ofc I have a Multi, EFA right now. Im looking for pre-workout, not a creapure because of the bloating effects, but still a creatine, protein I keep getting optimum whey+casein. I am looking for other things to add into the mix.
    bioforge- that sounds like a natty t booster- therei s a HUGE difference between t boosters and prohormones or oral steroids
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need help with a hardcore stack (Non-hormonal)
    By Zues91 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 10:33 PM
  2. The HARDCORE stack
    By nattydisaster in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-16-2010, 02:54 PM
  3. My new hardcore stack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By 805bgtymer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-08-2010, 07:41 PM
  4. eca stack safe for teen?
    By doingwork30 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 01:22 PM
  5. how does this look for a teen mass stack??
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 09:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in