Most hardcore stack for teen

Zues91

Awards
What would you consider a hardcore stack for a teen, age 19. In other words what would be the most hardcore stack you would suggest for people under 21. Just so I can get some ideas. Thanks in advanced, and +reps for suggestions.

robe84

Awards
TZ3 stack from sci fit,dhea, jacked for pre workout and maybe add a nutrient repartitioner like usplabs prime or animal m stak

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For what goal? Fatloss? Muscle gain? Strength?

Zues91

Awards
Muscle gain and strength of course strength comes from muscle gain so yeah any suggestion would be awesome.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ecdysterone, methoxy, tribulus, creapure, protein, a ton of food and a nutrient repartioner

Zues91

Awards
ecdysterone, methoxy, tribulus, creapure, protein, a ton of food and a nutrient repartioner
Thanks man if you could suggest brand names that worked for you, cause im not sure where to start with ecdy, methoxy, and tribulus.

KingLouisXXIV

Awards
NO PH's. You can try natural test boosters, but they might not do much. Short of steroids, your testosterone is at the highest it will be in your lifetime right now. With steroids, you're going to have some serious issues later in life.

I'm 19, no natty test boosters have really done anything for me. Out of everything, I would say a good multivitamin, fish oil, adequate protein intake, BCAA's, creatine, and beta alanine have done the most.

I buy my creatine and beta alanine in bulk and mix in with my 1 scoop whey pre/ 2 scoops post WO shakes. I use LG's BC +EAA during workouts, not because its superior, but because bulk BCAA's are nearly impossible to drink and mix. Don't waste money on expensive name brand "innovative" products.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NO PH's. You can try natural test boosters, but they might not do much. Short of steroids, your testosterone is at the highest it will be in your lifetime right now. With steroids, you're going to have some serious issues later in life.

I'm 19, no natty test boosters have really done anything for me. Out of everything, I would say a good multivitamin, fish oil, adequate protein intake, BCAA's, creatine, and beta alanine have done the most.

I buy my creatine and beta alanine in bulk and mix in with my 1 scoop whey pre/ 2 scoops post WO shakes. I use LG's BC +EAA during workouts, not because its superior, but because bulk BCAA's are nearly impossible to drink and mix. Don't waste money on expensive name brand "innovative" products.
you should have said that to kids that were in my high school. kids at my high school were doing cycles left and right and many without PCT i knew some kid who even ran dianabol with no PCT and not even any test. also knew kids taking superdrol without PCT and then they would show up with tits

Zues91

Awards
I look down on PH's personally. A lot of my friends are juice heads, and im just looking for alternatives. I did take bioforge, and again it was decent not a waste. I recovered fast and my muscles felt hard but still not much of help. So no I don't use natty test boosters anymore. I am interested what else is out there though, ofc I have a Multi, EFA right now. Im looking for pre-workout, not a creapure because of the bloating effects, but still a creatine, protein I keep getting optimum whey+casein. I am looking for other things to add into the mix.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I look down on PH's personally. A lot of my friends are juice heads, and im just looking for alternatives. I did take bioforge, and again it was decent not a waste. I recovered fast and my muscles felt hard but still not much of help. So no I don't use natty test boosters anymore. I am interested what else is out there though, ofc I have a Multi, EFA right now. Im looking for pre-workout, not a creapure because of the bloating effects, but still a creatine, protein I keep getting optimum whey+casein. I am looking for other things to add into the mix.
bro you worried about bloat?, man up creapure is good stuff. great strength gains for sure plus water retention can provide a bit of an anabolism effect

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Diet, bro. You need to eat.If you're lifting heavy, and smart, but not making gains, you're not eating enough. That's the limiting factor. Post your workout and diet.

Zues91

Awards
Diet:
Wake up: Protein Shake I add in banana and peanut butter with some oats with fat free milk
Breakfast: 3 egg omelet with peppers onions and spinach
Lunch: Tuna fish salad with low fat mayo onions mustard and celery on whole weat
Dinner: Chicken Breast and some broccoli and spinach or steak some nights I like skirt steak and I marinade it and put it on the grill.
Snack: assorted nuts and an apple
Snack 2: Fruit smoothie Banana,apple,pineapple,strawberry with lowfat yogurt and some ice.
Bed-time: Casein protein shake with fat free milk

workout:
4 day split
monday: Biceps/forarms
tuesday: Triceps/back
wednesday: off
thursday: Chest
friday: Shoulders/legs
Saturday: off
Sunday: off

Cardio is done on offdays I like to run in the mornings. Abs are done 3 days a week.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diet:
Wake up: Protein Shake I add in banana and peanut butter with some oats with fat free milk
Lunch: Tuna fish salad with low fat mayo onions mustard and celery on whole weat
Dinner: Chicken Breast and some broccoli and spinach or steak some nights I like skirt steak and I marinade it and put it on the grill.
Snack 2: Fruit smoothie Banana,apple,pineapple,strawberry with lowfat yogurt and some ice.

workout:
4 day split

Cardio is done on offdays I like to run in the mornings. Abs are done 3 days a week.
maybe its just me but that seems more like a recomp (diet) and not a bulk
but then again i go crazy on bulks

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
Diet:

workout:
4 day split

i would add some carbs with dinner if your looking to gain

aslo whats your pre/post workout meal?

Edit : i agree with roch, your food choices are solid but just need more calories..

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
add some protein to your snack meals. and id add more fats (more eggs with your breakfast, PB, EVOO) aswell as carbs like brown rice and oats especially to breakfast and lunch. at the most your getting maybe 80-100 grams of carbs? you should be having that many carbs per meal

Zues91

Awards
Depends if i workout in the morning i usually just drink a shake and have a banana and have my pre-workout 30 mins before i headout to the gym, then post workout i would have a shake and I have my lunch afterwords. Afternoon/evening sessions i would make a preworkout smoothie with some kind of pre-workout supplement then afterwords have a shake then my dinner.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
add some protein to your snack meals. and id add more fats (more eggs with your breakfast, PB, EVOO) aswell as carbs like brown rice and oats especially to breakfast and lunch. at the most your getting maybe 80-100 grams of carbs? you should be having that many carbs per meal
Bingo. Carbs, good healthy ones. Lots of em. Add 500cal worth, assess for a couple weeks, add more if needed.

Zues91

Awards
I was wondering if we could go back the supplements as originally thats what I was looking for, btw you've all been +repped.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering if we could go back the supplements as originally thats what I was looking for, btw you've all been +repped.
well honestly supps wont work if your diet isnt in check but hey its your cash.i would say add some uni liver there was a reason why old school bodybuilders used it

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see there being any issue with running Animal M-Stak for two cans. That will help with the extra carbs, maybe throw in a bottle of LG Slin and/or USP Anabolic Pump. All of these will work fine for someone at your age where food is what you need more than anything and all of these are nutrient partitioners (m-Stak is to an extent).

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Consider creatine. I'm using Green Bulge now, and it has gymnema and KRALA. Great stuff.

Zues91

Awards
I think I already have a good stack in mind: Assault by Muscle Pharm, Labrada EFA, Optimen by Optimum Nutrition, 100% whey protein and casein by Optimum Nutrition, Higher Power Micronized Creatine, BCAA 1000 caps by Optimum Nutrition. Thanks guys for the ideas im inspired to go more natural and rely on my diet. +rep to all who helped.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Fish oil, multi, Jack3d, KreAlk creatine, Prime, Glutamine, BCAA, Dark Matter or Aftershock.

none of it will do any good unless you eat enough to gain mass. Each meal eat until you cant swallow another piece of food. Especially post workout, gatorade, white bread with jelly, sh!t stright sugar.

Make sure you use Isolate whey protein.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
try igf-1 lr3

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bioforge- that sounds like a natty t booster- therei s a HUGE difference between t boosters and prohormones or oral steroids