Your Favourite Pre Workout Supplement Pill...

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
So, as the title says guys whats the best Pre Workout supplement in pill form that you've used, or are considering using?

The market is saturated with pre-workout powders as well all know, but pre workout supplements in pill form vs pre workout powders have the advantage of being quick and easy to take in comparison with powders, and also eliminate taste issues and also removes the need for ingesting artificial sweeteners which is always a bonus.

One of my last favourite Pre workout supplement pill's was:

Applied Nutriceuticals RPM - Definate increase in strength and ability to push more in the gym at a dose of 3 caps pre workout.

So any experiences of pre workout supplements in pill form only that people have had positive experiences with?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
APS-plasmagen
EST-Plasmatic
AEN-Presurge capsules

EDIT: forgot about hemavol

rob211080

Awards
Black cats-App Nut .I only take it in the morning before cardio makes my 5km jog alot easier.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
AI- Motivate. It's not a preworkout pill persay, but it works in a pinch.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HEMAVOL

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a bigbeliever in RPM. I have been a big fan for quite some time

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I usuaslly use preWO drinks but I have used Black cats and Motivate. and found both to be nice.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
RPM works as a serious preworkout? Comparable to a standard PreWO?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check out my log, I am using recovery factor my own personal product and gear as far as pre workout and love it. I am also taking PM and prime but as far as recovery factor and gear that I will be using year round. Both are caps. gear at 5 recovery factor at 1-2 depending on the muscles I use.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AI- Motivate. It's not a preworkout pill persay, but it works in a pinch.
I took 4 capsules prior to Army PT test and bam!! I was so stimmed out, and anxious and wired and OMG for like 6 hours lol..