Pre workout product junkies only

RonShipman

Banned
Awards
Post your favorite pre workout products and why....

Shock Therapy, this and M5 are the only pre workouts I have used that increases strength and gets me in the zone with great focus. The best I have tried so far.. Pumps are killer to, from lifting and doing more sets than normal.

M5, This is different than most pre workouts, I notice killer pumps, and strength increases... Shock and M5 the only 2 products that have increased my strength. The M5 has Magnapower creatine which is the best.. I have recovered quicker on M5 and noticed muscle growth from it. Highly recommend.

White Flood, I like the fact this doesn't have creatine in it..If you want to get away from creatine for awhile or cycle off White Flood is for you. I get alot of endurace using White flood and that tingle feeling from the beta alanine, helps push me a little harder

Everything else not worth it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anadraulic State- Love the profile, like the test boost, psarm and estrogen control complex
Premax- Love the profile, non stim
SlingShot- Love the gms and non stim profile

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
White Flood, I like the fact this doesn't have creatine in it..If you want to get away from creatine for awhile or cycle off White Flood is for you. I get alot of endurace using White flood and that tingle feeling from the beta alanine, helps push me a little harder

Cycling off creatine? No thanks :rasp:

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
why not just take creatine seperate from white flood. lol creatine is like the cheapest stuff on the planet

i like taking 60mg nutraplanet geranium caps and 8g citrulline malate malate together. then maybe some of those cheap caffeine tabs from kroger. i feel amazing from the stim rush and plus nice pumps from the CM :) plus its realllll cheap

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Buzzerk gave me the best pumps so far and very mild energy boost just enough to get the job done. No crash for me like other stimulant PWO's. So its good in my book just wasnt a fan on the consistancy or taste.

I stacked Body Octane and Clout from MAN for a nice stim free PWO. Very clean natural focus. Very intense Beta Alanine tingles though. I hated the drive to the gym after taking this since for me sitting on my ass made it worse lol. Other than that and the horrid taste of Clout theyre both solid products. But pretty expensive stuff.

My least favorite is Xpand Xtreme Pump. Gave me no energy, i just want to fall alseep as soon as i leave the gym, and the worse is i had to hit the toilet before lifting everytime! Stopped taking it and boom back to normal. I feel like i just bought $30 shaker cup since i stopped taking it after 2wks. So you cant say i didnt give it a fair chance.

I have some ASGT on the way ill give it a try hopefully ill like it as much as everyone else has so far.

MrDeadlift

Awards
For non-Creatine based I like UP-LIFT from Beverly International. No propriety blend or fillers. More expensive but a great company.

For a comprehensive Pre-Workout profile with Creatine, AAKG and BCAA (and more), I like Bulldozer XL5000 from Neuro Research Group. No propriety blend either, no fillers, no crap. A good company as well. So far seeing great results and have not build any tolerance on it like the other products.

After years of use and abuse of pre-workout products I decided to stick with brands that list the ingredients so I can know and calculate how much I am consuming per day. It makes a difference to me.

I also did enjoy the Optimum Nutrition Vassive product line (Vassive NO, Vassic EA8, Vassive C5), pretty interesting and well priced. Optimum is a good company that I also trust.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That Bulldozer XL5000 is stupid expensive.

MrDeadlift

Awards
That Bulldozer XL5000 is stupid expensive.
Yeah, I think I paid $49 for Bulldozer and $49 for up-lift. Kinda pricey both, but I think they are worth it so far. I got them from Amazon a while back too.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Energy chews
Presurge unleashed
Anarchy
and GPLC caps

spierpont

Awards
I switch a lot but the one constant for me is M5... I am in love with it. Pumps are amazing... I usually mix my M5 with Isatori Morph megadrive or Cellucor N0... Deoends on what I'm looking for. The N0 has no creatine so.
All and all you can't go wrong with cellucor

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I really like jacked, and it appears its not getting many hits in this thread. I was looking for another to switch it up, so far I like the reviews of m5. Might check that out.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mesomorh hands down, the ingredient profile says it all.

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
Mesomorph must be solid, Im a stim junkie, and was gonna work it into the rotation, but cant find the new formula in stock anywhere!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mesomorph must be solid, Im a stim junkie, and was gonna work it into the rotation, but cant find the new formula in stock anywhere!
Our site is selling the new formula and I believe mostly everyone has the new formula.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VPX NO Shotgun
Jacked
Jack3d
ASGT
I-Force Maximize V2
N2KTS
Presurged Unleashed
Mesomorph

All good products, however, Mesomorph trumps them all. Dry/Lean gains and strength feels fantastic on this product. Some products allow you to think you feel stronger, via stims;however, Mesomorph really helps to gradually improve strength and the results are amazing.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
For pre workouts, I like

1. Mesomorph
2. Maximize V2
3. Jack3d

But I totally forgot about Shock Therapy, a quality pre/wo for a good price.

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
so far:
1) muscle marinade (way out in front)
2a) Maximize
2b)1mr
2c) ASGT
3) No Shotgun (makes hte list b/c of amino and protein contenet)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone here who has tried some of these, and wants to compare them against 1-2 scoops of Maximize v2...let me know. prepare to be blown away!

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pre-surged Unleashed
Mesomorph
SuperPump MAX
Lit-Up

Id say Maximize at one scoop equals, 1.5 scoop pre-surge, and .5 scoop mesomorph in "feel"
i personally cant use maximize at all, energy last entirely too long, ruins my sleep

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I prefer homebrews. I go with GMS, creatine, waxy maize, p-slin. If I want a stim boost I'll add jack3d and drop the creatine (since it's in jack3d) OR NO-Xplode

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how is mesomorphs energy?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyone here who has tried some of these, and wants to compare them against 1-2 scoops of Maximize v2...let me know. prepare to be blown away!
I have Mesomorph and Maximize V2 sitting on my shelf, having tried both for extended periods of time, Meso wins hands down in my opinion, and not because Maximize V2 is a bad product. In fact it's my 2nd favorite PWO, as the stim complex is second to none. I use it along with meso on leg days. I just think Meso offers so much more than just a stim complex, which is very strong in it's own right. The gains I've received from Meso have been dry/lean in nature as opposed to being/feeling bloated, as I did with some of the others that I've mentioned. I don't necessarily feel as if my strength improves, like I do with Meso as well. In no way is that meant to disparage Maximize V2, just an honest observation/comparison. I really think Meso is leagues ahead of the pack.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
very strong, i can only do half a scoop

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Post your favorite pre workout products and why....

Shock Therapy, this and M5 are the only pre workouts I have used that increases strength and gets me in the zone with great focus. The best I have tried so far.. Pumps are killer to, from lifting and doing more sets than normal.

M5, This is different than most pre workouts, I notice killer pumps, and strength increases... Shock and M5 the only 2 products that have increased my strength. The M5 has Magnapower creatine which is the best.. I have recovered quicker on M5 and noticed muscle growth from it. Highly recommend.

Everything else not worth it.
Why would you cycle off creatine?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well if you liek that it doesnt have creatine in it, go for 1mr or jack3d and its creatine dose is so low it wont make a difference, add GPLC to either for a better pump and you're golden......

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Off the chain! But great focus,you are able to channel all the energy.Hard to explain nothing elase really like it to compare.Best part though....NO CRASH.
Agreed, the energy is much more clean, not just a stim energy like most pre-workouts.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Everyones views on Stimulants and their connection to cortisol?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where the hell can i get some? Who makes this rocket fuel?

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
so far:
1) muscle marinade (way out in front)
2a) Maximize
2b)1mr
2c) ASGT
3) No Shotgun (makes hte list b/c of amino and protein contenet)
Muscle Marinade huh? I might have to look at that. I need to change my PWO from a Geranimine based one like Jack3d to some good old fashioned Caffeine. The Gernamine was playing hell with my urinating ability but whoa Muscle Marinade has 380mg caffeine per serving. Do you dose it 1 scoop like indicated or do you short change it? I like the ingredient profile overall.

edit: I just realize this does have geranimine, they just used the generic chemical name. Darn.

Last edited: