YOUR favorite supplement

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I'm going to stop taking my fukking ADHD meds(cost $3.33 a DAY and they don't work most of the time...and when they do I get all depressed and sh!t) and I'm going to drop my iphone ($140 a month) and get a droid($80 or so a month, TOPS!) and I'm going to spend a lot more money on food and supplements so here's where YOU come in. I want to know your favorite supplement and why? Cause I might buy it, try it, and log it:deal:!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For fat loss? Alpha-T2

For preworkout? Jack3d

For a vitamin? NOW Adam

For protein? Nutrapro

Other? Some creatine and beta alanine

A lot of effectiveness there for cheap. Don't spend too much money on supplements...they are simply that...supplements. Buy what is essential to your goals, spend the rest on food and yourself

Why?

They all work, and all are affordable

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
For fat loss? Alpha-T2

For preworkout? Jack3d

For a vitamin? NOW Adam

For protein? Nutrapro

Other? Some creatine and beta alanine

A lot of effectiveness there for cheap. Don't spend too much money on supplements...they are simply that...supplements. Buy what is essential to your goals, spend the rest on food and yourself

Why?

They all work, and all are affordable
Thanks man! I've been on animal pak, NO(different brands), creatine, glutamine, bcaa, WPI, and mixed protein for like 16 months now so I'm kinda to the ready to try some other stuff. Alpha T2 is actually on my list:veryhappy:. But I have to tell you LG has won me over with this AGST and PUMP cause today I saw the veins in my bicep and I've never seen it before and that was off of one scoop. The sh!t is crazy.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
ASGT is great stuff, it is my other choice for a preworkout

Why else would I recommend this?

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/alpha-t2-anadraulic-state-gt-stack-1-1-units.html

But damn...you were spending a lot on supps!

No need to really be on NO or creatine if youre taking ASGT

Drop the glutamine, in my opinion. It can get expensive

Im just looking out for your wallet without losing effectiveness!
FUKK I didn't see that :( I could of been staking alpha with my TT-33. I had the creatine and glutamine before I got AGST. Dosen't AGST have like 6g of creatine? I got the glutamine for 200 servings for like $25 and creatine for $15(200 servings). But I'm thinking of trying stuff like natadrol, prime, dermotherm(I think thats how you spell it) and for sure alpha. I'm also going to drop animal pak to see how things would go without a multi. Is dermotherm the best topical cream cause I have fat on my lower chest(which most of it is gone but there is like an oz of it left that I just can't get rid of) and some on tricep.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My favorites are:
Pink Magic
Jack3d cycled off with ASGT
At2
Creapure when not taking asgt (creapure stacked with beta alanine)
On 100% whey
Now multi

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IBCAA, creatine(hat ever form does it for ya)
maximize v2 or shotgun.....
dymatize iso-100
and hcgenerate for test boosters so far, but testobolan v2 is in the mail so that may change
for you sex life i LOVE sustain alpha, rock hard.... and great libido.
intra workout-gatorade and maximum absorbed protein

thats about it, any other genres you are curious about???

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm...
Steroids
Creatine
Food
Protein
fish oil

RonShipman

Banned
Awards
Ok so I'm going to stop taking my fukking ADHD meds(cost $3.33 a DAY and they don't work most of the time...and when they do I get all depressed and sh!t) and I'm going to drop my iphone ($140 a month) and get a droid($80 or so a month, TOPS!) and I'm going to spend a lot more money on food and supplements so here's where YOU come in. I want to know your favorite supplement and why? Cause I might buy it, try it, and log it:deal:!
Ask the doc to up your dosage on your adhd drugs and they should work just fine.

Shock therapy is a great pre workout and one of the best supplements you can get.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm...
Steroids
Creatine
Food
Protein
fish oil
I love your posts cause you don't lie about the roids thing. Just straight up you say you do it and don't care what people might say

Ask the doc to up your dosage on your adhd drugs and they should work just fine.

Shock therapy is a great pre workout and one of the best supplements you can get.
Man I've gone uber high on it and it made me pay attention and focus but it also made me supper depressed. Like to the point of "what's a point of living?" and on top of that it killed my appetite, to the point that I wouldn't eat for 24-36 hours or so, and I can't have that happening to me cause of the workout thing. I've tried like 4 different meds maybe even more and I have $400+ of unusable ADHD meds laying around the house(they force you to buy $100 worth of meds to see if it would work or not) so I'm just like fukk it. I've tried shock therapy but I can't remember if I liked it or not all I can remember is that it had a horrible taste(but again its supplement its not suppose to taste good).

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Wasn't trying to slow the roll of your thread by any means, but i'm sure you will find ideas there.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I can't say it's my favorite, but my most ancy to try supplement is Drive/RPM stack. That and i'd like be give pink magic a shot but i figure most people wouldn't mind giving that a test run.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
theses are my TOP sussps i love:
creapure (i use pp's)
ASGT (lg)
multi-v (trueprotein)
Beta-a (pp's)
fish oil (tp's)
whey protein (tp's or needtowhey)
IBCAA's (pps)
apple cider vinagar 3-4 tbs daily

using this all together daily workes well for me.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
creapure (i use pp's)
ASGT (lg)
multi-v (trueprotein)
Beta-a (pp's)
fish oil (tp's)
IBCAA's (pps)

I have to give this creapure a try. It cost as much as creatine mono for 1000g

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic Pump and Pslin because it bettered my health, I can use em every day, don't need to cycle them and it actually works damn good.

Mike

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Pump and Pslin because it bettered my health, I can use em every day, don't need to cycle them and it actually works damn good.

Mike
Mike I don't know what I was searching but you where on this form and you had these pictures on your profile and man...Your like muscles with legs!!!! And I love the reason you started bodybuilding. Pslin is cheap do you run it at the recommended dose?

MrDeadlift

Awards
Though I have cut my use of supplements recently to few brands. Here are the list from my favorites based on my 14 years of supplement abuse:

1. Pre-Workout: Bulldozer XL5000 from Neuro Research Group and Up-Lift from Beverly
2. Post-Workout: Torrent from Universal, Surge from Biotest, also Bulldozer XL5000 mixed with Gatorade as post
3. Multi-Vitamin: Animal Pack from Universal, RAW men from Garden of Life
4. Antioxidant: Defense Armour 24 from Neuro Research Group (which has Beta 1,3 Glucan, ALA and Rhodiola Rosea)
5. Fish Oil: Carlson Liquid oil
6. Sleep/Recovery: GABA (Vitamin Shoppe brand), Neuro Unwind
7. Amino Acids: Muscularity from Beverly or MASS from Beverly, BCAA+G fro MRM
8. Protein: Bomber Blend from Dave Draper (if anyone know of him, a famous bodybuilder) love his formula, taste and I trust his quality. I also like Optimum Nutrition Whey, And Muscle Provider from Beverly.
9. Misc: Vanadyl Sulfate (Vitamin Shoppe Brand), Liver Tabs (Beverly or Universal) great source of protein, aminos and Iron. For the price, now I go with Universal.
10. Test Boosters: Tribex from Biotest, Alpha Make from Biotest and Animal Stack from Universal

Beginning this year, I started to narrow my brand selection and stick with two main brands which are Neuro Research Group and Beverly International. For making my own mixes, I buy generic brands from VS.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ASGT
Sustain Alpha
Toco-8
Natadrol
Pslin
AP
Vitaberry
TCF-1

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
creapure (i use pp's)
ASGT (lg)
multi-v (trueprotein)
Beta-a (pp's)
fish oil (tp's)
IBCAA's (pps)

I have heard a lot about ASGT... asked about it a few days ago. I love the label, but cannot get past my skepticism that LG produces a product with the amounts and variations of compounds for the price they sell it for; something seems amiss. I must admit however, that I have yet to see someone make an anti-ASGT post, so perhaps the proof is in the pudding. I'm set for quite a long time on supplements though, so maybe in the future I'll revisit ASGT and give it a try.

My favorite supplements at this point-in-time...
- Superdrol
- Recompadrol
- r-ALA
- VPX Stealth
- Alpha T2
- Slin Sane

GOOD LUCK!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I have heard a lot about ASGT... asked about it a few days ago. I love the label, but cannot get past my skepticism that LG produces a product with the amounts and variations of compounds for the price they sell it for; something seems amiss. I must admit however, that I have yet to see someone make an anti-ASGT post, so perhaps the proof is in the pudding. I'm set for quite a long time on supplements though, so maybe in the future I'll revisit ASGT and give it a try.

My favorite supplements at this point-in-time...
- Superdrol
- Recompadrol
- r-ALA
- VPX Stealth
- Alpha T2
- Slin Sane

GOOD LUCK!
If you look at my TT-33 and OEP log I talk about AGST a lot. Its the only think that has brought my veins out. Well that and Nitrix but Nitrix is way too expensive and pain in ass to take correctly when you eat all the time(I took it the right way). I've only tried one scoop of AGST and PUMP and one day I'll do 3 scoop of AGST and see how it'll go. I think I'm going to buy 2 AGST next time so I can take 2 scoops but I'm going to skip on the pump.

Tell me about your experience with Slin Sane, how was it?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
If you look at my TT-33 and OEP log I talk about AGST a lot. Its the only think that has brought my veins out. Well that and Nitrix but Nitrix is way too expensive and pain in ass to take correctly when you eat all the time(I took it the right way). I've only tried one scoop of AGST and PUMP and one day I'll do 3 scoop of AGST and see how it'll go. I think I'm going to buy 2 AGST next time so I can take 2 scoops but I'm going to skip on the pump.

Tell me about your experience with Slin Sane, how was it?
The experience is still rolling along, better than ever! Slin Sane is insane - just pure raw pumps and mitigated adipogenesis in response to heightened carb intake. I am so thrilled about Slin Sane, I just wrote myself a note to update my Summer Recomp thread, because I have been experimenting by using it in non-traditional ways, and the end results have been drastic.

Recompadrol is also very solid - although HCA has to be augmented via raw powder or stand-alone capsules; but its a fair trade off to have such a fantastic product. I can't believe we haven't seen GDAs on par with these new releases through the decades the supplement industry has been evolving.

Take a moment and subscribe to my journal, below in my signature :)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ive done both never at the same time though but at different times throughout the day.

i dose pslin just preworkout and ap around twice a day before my carb heavy meals.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
ive done both never at the same time though but at different times throughout the day.

i dose pslin just preworkout and ap around twice a day before my carb heavy meals.
So I've heard Pslin would help you on food absorption just like AP. But if you have to choose one which one would you go with?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
kinda hard call but probably pslin.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
The experience is still rolling along, better than ever! Slin Sane is insane - just pure raw pumps and mitigated adipogenesis in response to heightened carb intake. I am so thrilled about Slin Sane, I just wrote myself a note to update my Summer Recomp thread, because I have been experimenting by using it in non-traditional ways, and the end results have been drastic.

Recompadrol is also very solid - although HCA has to be augmented via raw powder or stand-alone capsules; but its a fair trade off to have such a fantastic product. I can't believe we haven't seen GDAs on par with these new releases through the decades the supplement industry has been evolving.

Take a moment and subscribe to my journal, below in my signature :)
Done! I'm going to ask my questions about them on your journal.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah its kinda hard to go wrong at 13 bucks. just remember to keep ur carb intake up while using it. for me i was getting in about 90 to 100 of carbs and that seemed to work the best u will have to experiment alittle with it.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
yeah its kinda hard to go wrong at 13 bucks. just remember to keep ur carb intake up while using it. for me i was getting in about 90 to 100 of carbs and that seemed to work the best u will have to experiment alittle with it.
I think for me is between Pslin and Glycobol. Do they really help me not gain fat during a bulk?