Best place to get quality r-ALA, at a decent price?
- 06-09-2004, 01:13 PM
- 06-09-2004, 01:22 PM
- 06-09-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by gabadaba
With that said I think you need to chill out here. Apparently not many people have had too many bad experiences with him as you have, so you're warning should also be taken with a grain of salt.
Can you please provide some links to others who have had bad experiences for us? That would help in better establishing a reputation for http://smi2le.biz/, as your account alone does not IMO justify not buying from him, although it does make me take caution.
06-09-2004, 02:13 PM
06-09-2004, 02:14 PM
Not to turn this into an...but by simply posting...
Originally Posted by gabadaba
doesn't really come off as a constructive or helpful post whatsoever. Also, your post count has nothing to do with Rizzer's business/order. Message boards like this are about community and trust. While I respect your opinion and your experiences with this....you are new to the community and at least for me, short on trust.
06-11-2004, 04:44 PM
I figure I should pop in on this thread real quick...
1. I disagree with the idea that my name sucks. I think my name is the single coolest thing about my business ..someone I was talking to at a party actually said my name was too cool and great just to be selling smart drugs and I should not have such a cool name =)....but time will tell...names like bulknutrition.com and bodybuilding.com are easy to remember and make you think there's a big company behind them etc. but they are too generic...there's no real "brand name" there..I think 1fast400 is actually better then bulknutrition because it's different enough that you can have certain assocations with it and you'll know it is a certain company/people that you're dealing with when you say "1fast".....something like bodybuilding.com is too generic and will never have any real brand recognition beyond what it currently has...download.com might have more people downloading stuff then anywhere else; but someday someone with a goofy name will make a better site and the name "download.com" won't matter as much anymore....
2. I've answered almost all emails I've gotten within a few hours of receiving them...the one guy who complained in this tread about me sent me multiple messages saying I was a scammer/theif...then a few hours later his messages got even nastier...When I first read his messages my instinct was to tell him he wasn't allowed to order from me and to take his business elsewhere; but instead I played the kiss ass business man role and said I understood his concerns and would try to do the best I can; I then answered a bunch of other questions from him; but he still complains about me....There is really not much I can do to prevent this sort of thing; you can't please everyone and there's always going to be some people who'd rather do business elsewhere; that's why it's a free market and competition is always helpful....
I have sent out some orders late and have been somewhat disorganized with a few things; but everyone whose order went out late I sent them extra products along with it and most of them have been very happy...I'm hoping to improve some things about my site and order process and get all the kinks worked out in the next few weeks; but if you're order gets screwed up somehow; then lucky you! Because I usually send you an extra bottle of stuff to make up for the delays/problems...I figure if I keep doing this I will lose enough money that I'll make sure not to screw up any orders in the future =)...
I also will be hiring some help over the next few weeks and I'll be more and more on top of email and have things better organized; If you have any questions/concerns you can email me at : [email protected] and I will get back to you quickly...
Beyond-a-century sells r-ala 20grams for $18.75; I sell 40grams for $29.99 so my prices are a bit better;...... some people have expressed concerns about r-ala degrading in heat/light and problems with the capsuling/blending process...so I'm going to be carrying k-rala as well(the fancy stuff that doesn't degrade)....I'm about to order it probably right now....it'll probably be about $1.00 per gram for the bulk powder and the capsules should not be much more then that as I've just paid for semi-automatic capsule machines and am going to try to sell almost everything in capsules from now on; as I've bought the powders myself before and rarely got around to capsuling/using alot of the stuff I bought and think it's better if I have the equipment to take care of this part of the process for the customers...
GabaDaba: I understand that you may have been scammed before and thats why you were so nasty to me in your emails; but I think I'm owed a bit more respect then you showed me; I try my best to answer emails quickly and to be nice to anyone who has any questions; I apologize for any screw ups with your order or with emails; I'm currently overburdened trying to run this business by myself and may have not done everything I'd like to be doing with it..... but if you can't apologize to me for your previous emails and show me a little bit of respect when placing an order; then I ask that you take your business elsewhere.
06-11-2004, 05:04 PM
I think this guy should be given a fair shake.... hes trying to break into the industry and its very competitive. His prices are good and he sounds legit - other posts from another board show a postive test result on some of his products. He has posted what he gets bulk amounts for numerous times. No other guys will post this because they dont want anyone to know what they pay and then mark it up for. rizzer has admitted his profit margin is lower than most - and this is what he is using to expand/improve his business through word of mouth. I plan on trying his r-ala in the near future....
That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
06-11-2004, 07:03 PM
rizzer, a few comments:Originally Posted by rizzer
1. a lot of companies enjoyed very little confidence when they first started, but sledge, for example, gained it by being one of the few guys who tested his stuff and published the tests, and he was also a straight-up guy on these message boards. by the way, some of his tests showed that he had received **** material from china and as i understand they did not refund so be careful when you commit funds.
2. 1fast used to test products. out of 20 or so tests that he did test i think 5 came back good. the other products did not meet label claims or did not even contain the actives.
3. 1fast also tested some r-ala. i think his came back at 95% pure and the other guy's (gluceroll r if i remember correctly), came out at 50% pure so that's why the consumers are a lot of us are paranoid about the r-ala quality. in addition there are many claims that it goes bad in heat (r-ala more so than ala).
4. 1fast kept getting sued for testing other people's products even though he used independent labs for the testing. i think he mentioned having lost at least $45K on legal fees, and has therefore stopped testing. so if you plan to test other guy's stuff then make sure you can afford the lawsuits. however, if you test your own stuff and post the lab results on your site, then i'm sure you'd gain a lot of customers.
5. you policy of letting others test your stuff sounds risky b/c a competitor could order some - do a switch - test - and then post the bad results posing as a customer. and if the stuff you've already sold comes out bad even once then your reputation is tainted forever.
6. lastly, i did order some and from rizzer about a month ago and his service was excellent and the products seem legit as far as i can tell by just consuming them. please add some vinpocetine and . the latter is especially expensive at bac which is the only place i know that has it for reasonable prices, so if you could provide it for a good price and quality then that would be awesome. good luck.
06-11-2004, 07:15 PM
also, the above comment seemed a little weird given that congress has already voted to ban prohormones. the senate still needs to vote on it and the president needs to okay it but from what i've heard that could happen anyday. 1fast said the insiders expect maybe 4-6 weeks (that was a week ago), though no one knows and apparently there will be no grace period for sales. so there really isn't much future in ph/ps sales, but there is a lot of risk of getting stuck with a bunch of stuff that will be scheduled and even possession will become illegal.Originally Posted by rizzer
07-05-2004, 06:22 PM
Have your products been independently tested yet? Also can you please explain your shipping methods? How do you keep the R-ALA cool at all times when shipping during the summer?Originally Posted by rizzer
07-05-2004, 07:37 PM
07-07-2004, 10:21 AM
didn't 1fast test this product to find that the caps only contained 50% of amount on the label.Originally Posted by FreakMonster
the results you posted just tell me that the product is 100% pure (100% anything makes me suspicious), but it does not say that the caps of glucorell-R contain 100% of the amount of the label. correct me if i'm wrong here.
also, if you believe the biotin is important with r-ala, then why not just buy the bulk biotin powder and take a little bit of it with you r-ala to save money since gluceroll-R is much more expensive than most other r-ala products.
07-07-2004, 03:23 PM
I purchased from rizzer. the prices can't be beat. i got some of my shipment and then got the rest a couple of weeks later because he was behind. I did get Extra stuff. It seems that he got behind and ran out of stuff.
He did answer my emails and promised to hire more people so i am willing to continue giving him my business until he messes up. New business take time to stabilize and get things rolling smoothly.
I will say one thing though, Rizzer, you need to tell people that the product is going to ship a little late. believe it or not, customers understand and would rather know than have the product show up 2 weeks late. But there was extra stuff!
07-07-2004, 03:30 PM
07-07-2004, 09:42 PM
07-08-2004, 02:22 PM
Awesome, thanks Sheesh. Its the only brand that my sup store carries so I was hoping I could use that since they sell it cheap.
07-08-2004, 02:51 PM
I want the K-RALA. This site says r-ala turns into junk pretty fast.
The have K-rala in tablet form for more money, but who knows if
the r-ala we've been buying is any good.
K-RALA™ Capsules 100
100mg stable R-Lipoic Acid capsules
150 mcg D-Biotin
90 vegcaps $29.95I asked Mike Rizzer if he is going to carry it soon. I'll let you know what he says
07-10-2004, 10:16 PM
07-15-2004, 12:50 AM
Yeah..I added the k-rala...and the prohormones .....let me know any thoughts or comments....
edit: I should add...I think someone asked about the regular r-ala getting tested...the customer who was going to send it in;I don't think he ever sent it in.....I was more then happy to give him the store credit on it; but can't really force people to do that type of work as it's a pain in the ass to fill out the paperwork; send in the samples it costs almost $200 etc....but anyone here is welcome to test my stuff and get store credit for it......but I'd recommend the k-rala for anyone whose truely concerned about such things; ....bought it from those people at geronova ...sure they have a lot of the negative info about the r-ala and have the patented somewhat better k-rala at a higher price...but they offer discounts if I Buy more and promised to eventually be about the same price as the chinese r-ala by 2005 or so...so I think I"m probably gonna push the k-rala almost totally and put the regular r-ala on the backburner....just offering it enough so I can sell my current stock etc....
09-17-2005, 07:21 AM
Bump from the dead!
Is this company still alive? Any more feedback on his R-ALA? Did it get tested?
The k-r-ala he'll carry is the same as the geronova's rght?
09-17-2005, 12:37 PM
Smile 2 Biz isn't around anymore at least I don't think. I believe almost all K-R-ALA comes from Gernova since they have the patent on it. Check out 1Fast400 or Nutraplanet for the raw powder. Syntrax probably has the cheapest capped version that i have seen.Originally Posted by wicked2night
09-17-2005, 01:35 PM
09-17-2005, 05:35 PM
I already got some from stryder, and now was planing on ordering from 1Fast400 the R-ALA to try and find it out for my self if the stuff degrades. But they're currently out of stock. So i found this thread, and couldn't belive the prices. So is this guy still doing buissnes with these prices?
Similar Forum Threads
- By diesel22 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2006, 02:57 PM
- By traps in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-18-2006, 02:36 PM
- By TrainTilUDrop in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-11-2006, 07:48 PM
- By bigmark1972 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-16-2004, 06:57 PM
- By sugashane in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-08-2004, 08:49 PM