28 days of T-Force and nothing yet.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I started useing T-Force by Omega 28 days ago and I started the first 3 weeks dosing 3 caps a day 5 days on 2 off a week. A rep from Omega recommended I forget about taking the 2 days off so I up the dose to 4 caps
a day everyday and I just finished my first jar and I have one more jar but after the first jar I am not feeling anything from it such as libido increase,
strength increase or better recovery. I am taking my doses spread out 3 times
a day 2 in the A.M 60 minutes before I train 1 in the mid afternoon and 1 cap
in the evening. I am wondering if I am doing something wrong or am I just a non responder to Fadogia. I have had good results in the past with other herbal testboosters such as DTHC, Iso-Test, and even Now Trib and HGW.
I am ready to start my 2nd jar tomorrow so if anyone has some info on maybe
doing something different with this jar I am open to suggestions. I have read
some very good reviews about T-force on this forum that's why I decided to give it a try but after nothing from the first jar I am kind of wishing I would of
went with the old reliable DTHC. Thank you in advance for any info anyone can share with me.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe Resolve really enjoyed T-Force...perhaps you can PM hiM?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Everything is on point I am in super condition but it's all because of my hard training
and close attention to my diet and supplements and I don't feel like I am getting that
extra edge that everyone was talking about when they were taking the T-Force and I am
on 4 caps a day and I don't know if I should boost it to 6 caps or maybe I just don't
respond to Fadogia. I appreciate the fact Resolve that you took the time out to check out my post and give me your imput.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything is on point I am in super condition but it's all because of my hard training
and close attention to my diet and supplements and I don't feel like I am getting that
extra edge that everyone was talking about when they were taking the T-Force and I am
on 4 caps a day and I don't know if I should boost it to 6 caps or maybe I just don't
respond to Fadogia. I appreciate the fact Resolve that you took the time out to check out my post and give me your imput.
No problem. Try 6, if you don't respond, you don't respond. That would suck, but not much you can do. Good luck.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
there might be a reason several sites have it as a bogo

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
try upping your fat intake it may not help but it might be worth a try.

holmes85

Awards
Same thing happened to me with some t-boosters.. I kept on taking them thinking that it just took a while to kick in, but in the end nothing. Well prolly not nothing, but it didnt do all that much lol. Some people just dont respond to some supplements I guess. Either way, now you know not to buy it in the future lol.