Mult-Vitamin?

L

lift or die

Awards
I was just wondering how many of you take a mult-vitamin or other vitamins as a part of your daily diet. Are the really necessary?

W

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
orange triad ,yes daily, yes necessary imo

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking Animal Pak(11 pills) for like 8-9 months now but I think I might stop for couple of months and spend my money on other supplements. I'm going to stop it on bulk not on cut!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I've taken Animal Pak every day for over 4 years. Bulk or cut, take a good multi.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It really depends on the person i know most days i probably don't get every thing i need through my diet so it helps me to have a good multi vitamin like Orange Triad.

X

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
Yes multivitamins are a must for preforming athletics, especially weight lifting. The act of lifting itself (or any physical activity for that matter) depletes the body of essential vitamins and minerals. If you want to have the best body possible and to in be in the best shape possible its vital to consume a decent multivitamin daily, preferably in the morning with your first meal.

Having a deficit in just one vital nutrient (vitamin or mineral) could hinder your gain severely by inhibiting your body's metabolic response via chemical and enzymatic processes occurring constantly.

Orange Triad is a good multivitamin, it has a lot of digestive enzymes that are good for bodybuilders. The digestive enzymes in Orange Triad aid the digestive process greatly. Although any multivitamin will do it for you assuming it has the right nutrient properties, I personally try to avoid multivitamins with to much (or any iron), assuming that your a male.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
orange triad ,yes daily, yes necessary imo
It really depends on the person i know most days i probably don't get every thing i need through my diet so it helps me to have a good multi vitamin like Orange Triad.
Yes multivitamins are a must for preforming athletics, especially weight lifting. The act of lifting itself (or any physical activity for that matter) depletes the body of essential vitamins and minerals. If you want to have the best body possible and to in be in the best shape possible its vital to consume a decent multivitamin daily, preferably in the morning with your first meal.

Having a deficit in just one vital nutrient (vitamin or mineral) could hinder your gain severely by inhibiting your body's metabolic response via chemical and enzymatic processes occurring constantly.

Orange Triad is a good multivitamin, it has a lot of digestive enzymes that are good for bodybuilders. The digestive enzymes in Orange Triad aid the digestive process greatly. Although any multivitamin will do it for you assuming it has the right nutrient properties, I personally try to avoid multivitamins with to much (or any iron), assuming that your a male.
thanks for all of the orange triad support guys. its now the best selling multi on nutraplanet and 12th best selling product :)
Orange Triad was excellent but rather expensive :)
25 bucks for 1.5 months for a great multi, joint supplement and digestion/immune aid is damn cheap ;)

B

biopole

Awards
All you really need are the ACES. vitamins A, C, E with added selenium. And perhaps a nice B-Complex

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
I usually go with MVP and before that ADAM. I have tried Orange Triad as well and just ordered Anavite to try once my bottle of MVP runs out.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like MFV by Anabolic Addictions. Great price, great stuff.

U

UKStrength

thanks for all of the orange triad support guys. its now the best selling multi on nutraplanet and 12th best selling product :)
25 bucks for 1.5 months for a great multi, joint supplement and digestion/immune aid is damn cheap ;)
It's more like $50 over here mate ;) Definitely not refuting the effectiveness of the product, in the end, you get what you pay for :D

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
I usually go with MVP and before that ADAM. I have tried Orange Triad as well and just ordered Anavite to try once my bottle of MVP runs out.
how did you like orange triad? :)
It's more like $50 over here mate ;) Definitely not refuting the effectiveness of the product, in the end, you get what you pay for :D
get it from nutraplanet ;)

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Animal Pak has been a staple in more bodybuilder's supplement programs than any other multi in our industry since 1983. It's way more than a multivitamin, it's a training "pack".
what he said!

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I used ADAM, and now I am on the Pak. Both are solid, but I prefer the Pak over ADAM. Something about those d*amn baggies that get me every time. I guess its the "seeing" of the different items in it. But another factor is definitely the history, and solidity of Animal products.

C

ckozlgod

Awards
Trader Joes makes a great multi, 60 days for $7...great profile like ADAM

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I'd say Animal PAK is head and heels above other multi's, especially since they updated the formula in August.

Alot of stuff for cycle support is included and decent dosages so you can take half servings of your support supp as Animal PAK makes up the rest.

R

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I was just wondering how many of you take a mult-vitamin or other vitamins as a part of your daily diet. Are the really necessary?
I do and I feel they ARE necessary. for a bunch fo resions.
2 being :
*heavy trainning may deplete some vitamines
* food today is not like it was 100 yrs ago, its over harvested, lands raped of nutrients and soil reused over and over = less vitamines but more chems in ower foods then there naturally would be.

R

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Trader Joes makes a great multi, 60 days for $7...great profile like ADAM
but whats the Bio-Availability?
alot seem not to look at or knwo this. just beacuse it say 500mg vitC may nto mean your gonna acually get that in you once you take it.
for EG: centrum is complete **** in these terms.

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
I'd say Animal PAK is head and heels above other multi's, especially since they updated the formula in August.

Alot of stuff for cycle support is included and decent dosages so you can take half servings of your support supp as Animal PAK makes up the rest.
Thanks, we certainly don't rest on our laurels. We have updated Animal Pak several times over the years.