Natadrol Dose Timing

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious when others are dosing Natadrol? I'm assuming it's better taken with fat+pro based meals but didnt know if anyone is experimenting with a post or preworkout dose.

I've been trying to take my dose (2 caps) about 15 minutes before fatty meals.

R

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Ill bump this, sorry for the semi hi-jack man hopefully it will answer both of our questions without having to open a duplicate thread! Sarting natadrol tomorrow and am wondering about dose timing and dosing in general. I usually wake up and eat about 15 min later then about 30-40 minutes later ill take my preworkout and head to the gym and start liftng about 30-40 minutes later. Im a smaller guy 150lbs, so im hoping just a 4/6/6/6/6/6 dosing will work fine for me. Im thinking 2 with my morning meal then 2 later in the day for the first week possiby with dinner???? And when i do 6 should i do 3/3 or 2/2/2? Also what about Ghenerate before i eat my morning meal or after?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious when others are dosing Natadrol? I'm assuming it's better taken with fat+pro based meals but didnt know if anyone is experimenting with a post or preworkout dose.

I've been trying to take my dose (2 caps) about 15 minutes before fatty meals.
I found for myself the best was split of 2/2/2, and 3/3/2 morning, lunch, and about an hour pre..first two were with meals.and really was low fat meals. I wasn't replying on the fat for absorption and the stuff worked great! I have a guy running 4 pre work out right now, and hes loving it.. I never used it a pre work out,

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently running Natabolic stack 6 caps a day, 3AM/3PM. I work out around 6AM, so I take my first dose with pre-WO drink, no food. Evening dose is with dinner.

I take the Ghenerate at night before bed and in the AM on weekdays, weekends off. I'm not as good at remembering to take my Ghenerate...

So far (~4 weeks) I'm up ~7lbs, mostly lean but prolly a few lbs water/glycogen, strength has a good increase all around too. I wouldn't say I've been leaning out, as I'm hypercaloric and put on a fair amount of weight, but I still have ab definition and I'm making the gains I wanted. So far, I'm very happy with results.

I'll post up a mini-review with before/after pics and measurements when all done.

R

reecew

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently running Natabolic stack 6 caps a day, 3AM/3PM. I work out around 6AM, so I take my first dose with pre-WO drink, no food. Evening dose is with dinner.

I take the Ghenerate at night before bed and in the AM on weekdays, weekends off. I'm not as good at remembering to take my Ghenerate...

So far (~4 weeks) I'm up ~7lbs, mostly lean but prolly a few lbs water/glycogen, strength has a good increase all around too. I wouldn't say I've been leaning out, as I'm hypercaloric and put on a fair amount of weight, but I still have ab definition and I'm making the gains I wanted. So far, I'm very happy with results.

I'll post up a mini-review with before/after pics and measurements when all done.
Nice sounds like your having a great run on this stuff. Ive read somehwere people dont like taking the ghenerate with food or to not take it with food??

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice sounds like your having a great run on this stuff. Ive read somehwere people dont like taking the ghenerate with food or to not take it with food??
It's supposed to be without food, like all GH related supplements. Insulin blunts GH secretion.

Some might argue you could take it with protein/fat that won't increase insulin too much, but even leucine can cause insulin increase. For best effect it's no food for me.

R

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Alright fair enough thats all i needed to hear haha. Now im wondering how long should you wait to eat to take it? Or how long after you eat can you take it?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright fair enough thats all i needed to hear haha. Now im wondering how long should you wait to eat to take it? Or how long after you eat can you take it?
I'd think about an hour to 2 hours, depending on your insulin sensitivity and type of meal.

For me, I eat my cottage cheese an hour before Ghenerate/bed. Mornings, I take it on an empty stomach before the gym, so it's in me a good 1.5-2hrs before substantial food.

R

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man. I always eat within 15 minutes of waking up. I dont do to well in the gym if i dont eat prior to going. So ill take it right before i walk into the gym then that way theres about 1.5hrs between it and my meal. If i can have half the experience youve seemed to have on the natabolic stack ill be one happy SOB!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good man. I always eat within 15 minutes of waking up. I dont do to well in the gym if i dont eat prior to going. So ill take it right before i walk into the gym then that way theres about 1.5hrs between it and my meal. If i can have half the experience youve seemed to have on the natabolic stack ill be one happy SOB!
I'd say a good portion of the gains are diet and routine (switched to 5x5)related. I've increased calories, particularly carbs, from a CKD-style cut. The Natadrol has definitely helped, don't get me wrong, but diet and training are key.

I know through controlling diet alone I can put on 7lbs without too much of a problem, it's the quality of the weight that Natadrol helps with!

Good idea on the Ghenerate timing, should work well for GH release while lifting since it's sublingual.

R

reecew

Awards
  • Established
I'd say a good portion of the gains are diet and routine (switched to 5x5)related. I've increased calories, particularly carbs, from a CKD-style cut. The Natadrol has definitely helped, don't get me wrong, but diet and training are key.

I know through controlling diet alone I can put on 7lbs without too much of a problem, it's the quality of the weight that Natadrol helps with!

Good idea on the Ghenerate timing, should work well for GH release while lifting since it's sublingual.
Oh yea for sure man. Ive got diet and routine set. Just knocked out my first workout on my new stack. Alpha-t2, ASGT, natadrol, and ghenerate(plus vitamins, fishoil, protein all the reg stuff). Pretty epic palcebo effect haha. Yes i say placebo because there no possible way it kicked in on day one im naturally skeptical. If i just lift like i did today the whole time on this theres no way i cant get results!