DAA

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only thoughts I can give are the clinical human research done on this product. The research is pretty black and white unless the research is just a big hoax. I felt like it worked (broscience i know) but TCF-1 gave me all symptoms of increased test.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you read the article or go just based on feelings?

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
D-Aspartic Acid & Testosterone | Anthony Roberts Anthony says its a load of crap for its price from the looks of it. You would have to take a lot of it and not worth the cost. Any thoughts.
He is a decent writer. That's about it with him. He admitted it does boost testosterone. Case closed. No one ever said, nor have I seen anyone say that DAA will replace prohormones, steroids or the like. Little bit of boost is better than no boost. He also carefully forgot to mention the possible, yet not proven, effect it can have during pct.

Read this thread if you think this dude is someone you should listen too...

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=347460

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
So basically the article is saying that the doses in most of the DAA products rite now are too low to help test, and even at a high enough dosage you are looking at minimal results at best... Awesome, was thinking about ordering some but seems to be a waste of money based on that..

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So basically the article is saying that the doses in most of the DAA products rite now are too low to help test, and even at a high enough dosage you are looking at minimal results at best... Awesome, was thinking about ordering some but seems to be a waste of money based on that..
Exactly. Price per dollar as a stand alone maybe not worth it. Possibley with some forsklin and some stinging nettle root possibly but as a stand alone no way. Might as well use real gear lol

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
when i hug my gf, or look at her ass.... my **** gets hard

not placebo. im horny nonstop all day. very legit.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Roberts is misinformed. He says "most are underdosed" but most actually use the same dosages used in the clinical studies. Sure there are a few schiesters who have ****ty DAA products, but for the most part they are accurately dosed and effective.

The 40% rise in testosterone observed in the study was experienced in a 12 day trial. Nobody knows what would have happened if they'd carried on taking it, or taken a larger dose, but I think it's likely they would have seen a greater elevation in testosterone.

Testosterone elevation is one effect of DAA, but it also seems to have a direct positive and pronounced effect on libido, which many will find a good enough reason to use it, especially in PCT.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I have yet to see anyone really rave about the stuff as a standalone - tnubs post above is probably the closest i have seen to a review like that.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to see anyone really rave about the stuff as a standalone - tnubs post above is probably the closest i have seen to a review like that.
anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/154024-ergopharm-testforce-vs-7.html#post2507278
^ Mostly PCT reviews, but still.

Unclebuck

Awards
I said as much weeks ago. Just don't see it working as a muscle builder, which is basically what everyone wants. Horny is fine, pct. supplement is fine, but I think the original expectations were for muscle building, for which I say B.S.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I said as much weeks ago. Just don't see it working as a muscle builder, which is basically what everyone wants. Horny is fine, pct. supplement is fine, but I think the original expectations were for muscle building, for which I say B.S.
the way i see it, its not going to slow down gains and every little bit helps.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly. Price per dollar as a stand alone maybe not worth it. Possibley with some forsklin and some stinging nettle root possibly but as a stand alone no way. Might as well use real gear lol
How about...

D-Aspartic acid, Trigonella foenum-graecum seed extract (standardized to 50% Fenuside Saponins), Coleus forskohlii extract (standardized to 20% Forskolin), 7-Methoxyflavone

or

D-Aspartic acid, Cnidium (Standardized to 35%Osthol), Emblica Officinalis (50%extract)

?

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
How about...

D-Aspartic acid, Trigonella foenum-graecum seed extract (standardized to 50% Fenuside Saponins), Coleus forskohlii extract (standardized to 20% Forskolin), 7-Methoxyflavone

or

D-Aspartic acid, Cnidium (Standardized to 35%Osthol), Emblica Officinalis (50%extract)

?
I am working on a list myself and going to give it a shot. Buy bulk where I can to save money and take them for like 3 months straight.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I havent used it yet, as a standalone OR pct but I plan to run it during week 3 of PCT

dropshot001

Awards
i've been using it for a while and feel that it has definitely had an impact on my overall test levels.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am working on a list myself and going to give it a shot. Buy bulk where I can to save money and take them for like 3 months straight.
Those aren't my "lists". They are products that already exist. :)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Primal2

Primal2

Awards
Those aren't my "lists". They are products that already exist. :)
Then we must be talking about different things then. I am making a list of known test boosters(that really seem to work) and give them a go for a few months. You seemed like you were trying to decide on which route to take yourself and asked an opinion on the two lists of ingredients. in hindsight though, you were just suggesting to the person to take an either/or type scenario to help him.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then we must be talking about different things then. I am making a list of known test boosters(that really seem to work) and give them a go for a few months. You seemed like you were trying to decide on which route to take yourself and asked an opinion on the two lists of ingredients. in hindsight though, you were just suggesting to the person to take an either/or type scenario to help him.
Actually, I was pimping in the most subtle way possible. ;) :cheers: You are partially right, though. Both of the ingredient lists that I posted are products that I have used and enjoyed:

HardFX
Ingredients:

TST Powercell

Ingredients: D-Aspartic acid, Cnidium (Standardized to 35%Osthol), Emblica Officinalis (50%extract)

HardFX is available solo, but TST is only available in a "powerpack" with HardFX, MassFX, or Carnobolic.

Forgive the pimp, but I wanted to throw 'em into the mix for anyone looking into DAA products but didn't see them all.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
TCF-1 is a great product and I would rec it to boost test.
it works.
there are studys to prove it simple.
i would stack it personally witrh sustain alphaLV and t-911 for a good labido effect. and energy charge

Ace28

Ace28

Awards
Actually, I was pimping in the most subtle way possible. ;) :cheers: You are partially right, though. Both of the ingredient lists that I posted are products that I have used and enjoyed:

HardFX
Ingredients:

TST Powercell

Ingredients: D-Aspartic acid, Cnidium (Standardized to 35%Osthol), Emblica Officinalis (50%extract)

HardFX is available solo, but TST is only available in a "powerpack" with HardFX, MassFX, or Carnobolic.

Forgive the pimp, but I wanted to throw 'em into the mix for anyone looking into DAA products but didn't see them all.

473 MG Prop blend on hard fx, geez talk about underdosed. Could be a good product but you need like 12 caps to get in the range of normal doses. No Ax hate though, I did enjoy Mass Fx when I used it.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
42% increase in test for two or three weeks won't do much at all, but people pay more money for some popular products that probably won't boost test any more.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
The only thoughts I can give are the clinical human research done on this product. The research is pretty black and white unless the research is just a big hoax. I felt like it worked (broscience i know) but TCF-1 gave me all symptoms of increased test.
agreed, def gave me signs of increased test.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
42% increase in test for two or three weeks won't do much at all, but people pay more money for some popular products that probably won't boost test any more.
i enjoyed running DAA for a month, i think it really helped me get back to where i was after my layoff post surgery

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
i enjoyed running DAA for a month, i think it really helped me get back to where i was after my layoff post surgery
It's your decision, but I don't know how safe Id feel running this stuff for a full month. A cycle is supposed to be about 14 days, and theirs a lot we still don't know about it.

TheU

Awards
I took TCF-1 and felt like my libbido was through the roof. No joke i was horny as hell all the time. it helped me in the gym to keep going and gave me energy. and it was no plecebo effect i felt it all 12 days i took it and a little after.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Did you run it for 30 days straight mate?
indeed i did. i had really good libido boosts for the first 2 weeks then it went back to normal. hard to tell without blood tests but id say this is prolly best used for short durations. i could tell it was definetly giving me a big boost at the start then at the end i really didnt feel anything so maybe it looses effectiveness after a few weeks? i posted on another thread that what we would really need is someone to get before bloodwork then 2 wk, 1 month, 2 month to really see how it works for longer periods

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
473 MG Prop blend on hard fx, geez talk about underdosed. Could be a good product but you need like 12 caps to get in the range of normal doses. No Ax hate though, I did enjoy Mass Fx when I used it.
Multiply times 4 for the daily dose and you are MUCH closer to the amount used in trials. Pair it with TST Powercell for a few bucks more, and you will have that same amount.

Please keep in mind that what AX does is NOT create a DAA product, or a 25R product, or a 17b-triol product. There is no single ingredient that does the work of what the whole product does. The word "synergy" was a buzzword used about 2 years ago until everyone got sick of it. The word might not be tossed around now, but it's an extremely good philosophy.

Look at it this way... If you get a nice cut of beef, you could have a steak. If you got some tortillas, went out back and picked some perfectly ripe tomatoes, peppers, and onions, then came in side to put it all together, you'll have Man-gasm Fajitas!!! AX makes fajitas. Get yo' mangasm on.
:love::flirt::32::sombrero:

Edit / Addendum: No hate taken, my man! :)

Chequamegon

Awards
Multiply times 4 for the daily dose and you are MUCH closer to the amount used in trials. Pair it with TST Powercell for a few bucks more, and you will have that same amount.

Please keep in mind that what AX does is NOT create a DAA product, or a 25R product, or a 17b-triol product. There is no single ingredient that does the work of what the whole product does. The word "synergy" was a buzzword used about 2 years ago until everyone got sick of it. The word might not be tossed around now, but it's an extremely good philosophy.

Look at it this way... If you get a nice cut of beef, you could have a steak. If you got some tortillas, went out back and picked some perfectly ripe tomatoes, peppers, and onions, then came in side to put it all together, you'll have Man-gasm Fajitas!!! AX makes fajitas. Get yo' mangasm on.
:love::flirt::32::sombrero:

Edit / Addendum: No hate taken, my man! :)

Is that a new company slogan I hear?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
HardFX
Ingredients:

HardFX is a proproprietary blend you have no idea how much DAA is included.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HardFX
Ingredients:

HardFX is a proproprietary blend you have no idea how much DAA is included.

Perhaps you did not catch my signature?