Can a SERM boost test?

  1. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Answers
    0

    Can a SERM boost test?


    I guess this belongs in the suppleent section, because I am wondering about ASGT's natural SERM complex.

  2. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Answers
    0


    For the few hours after you take ASGT, your body will have higher test/lower estro and be in an anabolic state. Amazing pre.
  3. Registered User
    hoopem6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,189
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    I guess this belongs in the suppleent section, because I am wondering about ASGT's natural SERM complex.
    Are you referring to ASGT's pSARM* complex?
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Are you referring to ASGT's pSARM* complex?
    It has a natty SERM and mild AI properties in ASGT as well as the pSARM complex.
  5. Registered User
    hoopem6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,189
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    It has a natty SERM and mild AI properties in ASGT as well as the pSARM complex.
    Right, but there is no dedicated "SERM Complex." I figured the OP had mistaken the names of the two. Anyways, as you previously stated, ASGT does contain natural AI/SERM like properties.
  6. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Right, but there is no dedicated "SERM Complex." I figured the OP had mistaken the names of the two. Anyways, as you previously stated, ASGT does contain natural AI/SERM like properties.
    You are correct. I was wrong.
  7. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    For the few hours after you take ASGT, your body will have higher test/lower estro and be in an anabolic state. Amazing pre.
    This is what really ha my interest. The idea of slowing down the conversion of the test spike during training into estrogen, without necassarily lowering estrogen throughout the day. My joint's can use all the estrogen they can get.
  8. Registered User
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Answers
    0


    i see a ton of stuff on how ppl are liking ASGT but the proprietary blend is really turning me off to the idea of trying it, but it looks interesting
    CELTIC LABS REP
  9. Registered User
    hoopem6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,189
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    i see a ton of stuff on how ppl are liking ASGT but the proprietary blend is really turning me off to the idea of trying it, but it looks interesting
    Understandable, but I think ASGT's price-point ultimately nullifies one's opinion on proprietary blends.
  10. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Understandable, but I think ASGT's price-point ultimately nullifies one's opinion on proprietary blends.
    What if it was caffein and mg's of the other stuff thrown in some rice flour? He dose have a point.
  11. Registered User
    SouthernCharm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,253
    Answers
    0


    Actually I did a study on Ellagic acid and it was proven in a scientific study to be a SERM. Im at work right now but if you give me a bit, I will pull up the article.
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  12. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,131
    Answers
    6


    Tamoxifene citrate has shown to increase testosterone by 60%, so yes, a SERM can boost test
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  13. Registered User
    hoopem6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,189
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    What if it was caffein and mg's of the other stuff thrown in some rice flour? He dose have a point.
    We can play the game of "what if" all day... But, ASGT would not be so highly regarded if it's proprietary blend of ingredients didn't serve a specific purpose. Anyone who has personally tried ASGT can verify it produces effects leaps beyond caffeine, and random fillers.
  14. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    We can play the game of "what if" all day... But, ASGT would not be so highly regarded if it's proprietary blend of ingredients didn't serve a specific purpose. Anyone who has personally tried ASGT can verify it produces effects leaps beyond caffeine, and random fillers.
    Which is the reason Im gonna try it!
  15. Registered User
    hoopem6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,189
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Which is the reason Im gonna try it!
    Now you're talking, king!
  16. Registered User
    SouthernCharm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,253
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    We can play the game of "what if" all day... But, ASGT would not be so highly regarded if it's proprietary blend of ingredients didn't serve a specific purpose. Anyone who has personally tried ASGT can verify it produces effects leaps beyond caffeine, and random fillers.
    I agree. Reps bro
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  17. Registered User
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,576
    Answers
    0


    I got a the perfect workout sample. This stuff was amazing to say the least.

    RECOVERBRO


  18. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Answers
    0


    One problem. This stuff has a few proteins in the amino acid complex, but it also has th protein content at 0 grams.
  19. Registered User
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    One problem. This stuff has a few proteins in the amino acid complex, but it also has th protein content at 0 grams.
    Will a rep come and defend this? People say the stims are awsome, but I whant to hea how the other ingredients arn't underdosed.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test boost help.
    By squatk9 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 12:24 PM
  2. HCG for test boost
    By sundevil04 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 07:58 PM
  3. Serm Cruise to boost test year round?
    By bigbb123 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 01:57 AM
  4. T3 test boost for pct?
    By kidracer69 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 11:15 AM
  5. Test. boost question
    By bubbaw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-31-2006, 09:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in