suggestions on my supp stack

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Im new to this whole supplement and body building game. But Im wanting to run atleast an 8 week stack possibly 12weeks depending on results in the first 8. I understand the supplements dont do all the work but they can aid a proper diet and training routine. Im wanting to lean bulk but also cut some BF at the same time if possible. I know its asking alot lol. Im sitting just under 11% right now and would idealistically like to be in the single digits if possible. Im looking at running these:

AT2 + OEP = 1 bottle each hopefully this does the trick
Pink magic = 2-3 bottle depending how it goes on the first 2 bottles
Prime = atleast 2 bottles not sure if i should run this the whole time

Ill also run some whey isolate the whole time and fish oil.

With all the stimulants in OEP im not sure if i would need a PWO or not. I also would like to run some sort of creatine/kre-alkylynn so any suggestions would be appreciated. As far as creatine currently im only using SizeOn as an intra workout and i like it but ill be out here by the time i want to start this stack. Im not against buying another tub if thats a good option. But im sure theres better less expensive option out there.

Is there anything else that i should add?

How should i set it up run the fat burners first or last?

Run Prime the whole time or only when im not using the burners?

I thought about a nutrient partitioner but i really dont eat too many carbs and when i do its from brown rice, whole wheat, etc.... no processed sugars except peanut butter i guess. Thanks for any help fellas.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Have you bought these supps already?

Definately going to vouch for the Alpha-t2 for your fat burner, and Recompadrol for your Nutrient Repartitioner. Id say save the bucks and leave out the oep, pm, and prime. Sounds kinda expensive there and not sure if the Cost to Reward is really gonna be worth it at the end of it all. Focus more on training hard and get your diet nailed in...

Instead of the other supplements I mentioned not to spend money on for the time being, definately to get some Creatine, and go for Creapure. forget the rest, Primordial Performance, and Prolab have very decent priced Creapure that is not hard on your wallet, and should give you good results on top of the Alpha-t2 and RD.

Dont make the mistake of going overboard on stacking expensive supplements Is what I would say, and thats after me spending almost 1800 bucks just last year in supps as I got a little carried away, its now I realize I could have focused more on training and eating.

All the best (dont underestimate the recompadrol, its getting some great feedback already, would recommend you re-consider using this and upping your carb intake if your looking to gain some mass.)

reecew

Awards
  • Established
No im getting to ready buy all this stuff. It wont be cheap thats for sure but with all the E-hunting ive done ive found it all for quite a reasonable price except the PRIME that stuffs not on sale anywhere. Ive used one test booster before and that was cellucor's P6 xtreme. I loved the way it made me feel while on low cal 1200-1500 per day diet. I had energy and strength i never knew i had haha. Thats why i was considering the test booster to help out during the cut and hopefully i can maintain mass. As far as creapure any bloat from it?