1.fish oil
2.cla
3.multi vitemin
4.vitemin c
5.whey
6.pink magic
7.preworkout- one more rep
8.intraworkout-size on

Just wondering if there is anything I should add or take away from the supplements I take.
Thanks

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ahhh, size on.. Already has creatine in it. Well, if you make enough money to buy size on every month without any problems, then keep on doin that. Your supps look good. Look into getting some Anadraulic State GT.. That pre is the sh!t.

Montesano813

Awards
Ahhh, size on.. Already has creatine in it. Well, if you make enough money to buy size on every month without any problems, then keep on doin that. Your supps look good. Look into getting some Anadraulic State GT.. That pre is the sh!t.
I actually just order asgt. I'm going to start taking it after I finish off one more rep. Thanks for the advice

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
That's a tough question to answer. It depends on your goals.

MrDeadlift

Awards
I think you covered more than enough with this stack. Keep us updated on your progress.

greekstallion

Awards
nah u are good as gold bro,just drink some cramberry juice to flush your kidneys

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
1.fish oil
2.cla
3.multi vitemin
4.vitemin c
5.whey
6.pink magic
7.preworkout- one more rep
8.intraworkout-size on

Just wondering if there is anything I should add or take away from the supplements I take.
Thanks
hmp..i think that is enough but if you are not satisfied then add another.

greekstallion

Awards
another of what?maybe some vitamin D and thats more than enough.It dosent mean that the more u take the better it is...