Rize 2 (the occasion)

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know if Rize 2 is back to its original formula after it was recalled by the FDA. They came up with a new formula following that and it required you to take three pills for a single dosage (the original formula it was 1). I am seeing one dose bubble packs at the Vitamin Shop and online at Amazon with the single pills replacing the ones previous with three. If it did not go back to the original - did they update the new formula? and if so, is it close to the original product?

also - thier is another product called Boost Ultra. The graphic design on the bottle is very much like Rize 2. Does anyone know if this is the original Rize under new company and packaging?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
The single serving ones aren't anywhere close to as potent as they used to be. Folks at my store that used to buy it say the new formula (1 pill blister pack,) doesn't do anything for them.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
The single serving ones aren't anywhere close to as potent as they used to be. Folks at my store that used to buy it say the new formula (1 pill blister pack,) doesn't do anything for them.
thanks - i'll deduce that they may have changed it again but not to the original. if it's the same new formula that came out after that recall, the three were useless as well.

are you aware of the other product i mentioned?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established