6: bcaa = b4/after workout
7: glut = b4/after workout
8: jack3d = pre workout

Would you guys drop any of these supp?

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
I just don't take zma cuz it doesn't do a damn thing but the rest seems spot on. Idk how much bcaas your taking preworkout but doesn't jacked have them already?

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
I just don't take zma cuz it doesn't do a damn thing but the rest seems spot on. Idk how much bcaas your taking preworkout but doesn't jacked have them already?
bcaa+glut = 5g b4/postworkout each training session total 20g.

I may drop the jack this fall since I will perform double sessions speed work in the AM+ weights in the PM. since zma is only 12-15 bucks better be safe then sorry..

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
There's nothing wrong w/ ZMA at all. For the price it's at, if you like it then keep taking it. It's been a staple for me for years now. Helps with sleep and I feel better in the morning. And although the claims that it "boosts testosterone" may be exaggerated, it keeps you from becoming deficient in Zinc, which in turn will cause your testosterone levels to suffer. So...you're wrong Holmes...ZMA does a lot more than you give it credit for and for the price you can't go wrong with it.

kmcart

Awards
I wouldn't drop a thing...just maybe cycle the jack but like you said you might be stopping it for a bit anyways so it looks like a spot on set of staples to me,

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Trenbolone
2. Dianabol
3. Testosterone Ethenate
this is all you need!

jk

looks good man

JoeHT

Awards
1: vit
2: fish oil
3: whey
4: zma
5: creatine = post workout
6: bcaa = b4/after workout
7: glut = b4/after workout
8: jack3d = pre workout

Would you guys drop any of these supp?
I would drop 6, 7 & 8 and add Beta Alanine :yup:.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
I would drop 6, 7 & 8 and add Beta Alanine :yup:.
I def would not drop bcaa's

I would however replace glut with Beta Alanine

as for the jack3d it depends, I have it in my mind that i must have a pre workout supp now, so i gotta have one, unless im running ECA..

pezdog1

Awards
Thats a good list bro but you can get alot of that plus the joint compound in AI essentials with joint compound. All in one. Should be a staple