a week of debauchery and binging

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
My bff jill just got out of the marines and we are both meathead toolbags. No but really we're into our health. I will be flying to Raleigh and we will be doing a bit of a tour driving to Myrtle Beach (out of our way, but his favorite spot) Knoxville, Nashville, Louisville, then St. Louis. Each night we will be drinking copious amounts of alcohol and copulating with ugly fat chicks.

Other than valtrex and rubbers, I want to know what I can take to prevent me

from getting sick on this trip as well as keeping me from losing too much mass.

I'm not worried abotu getting fat, because I know I will. When I went to

Cancun a few years ago, I got strep on day 3 of 7 and felt like **** the whole

time. I was thinking Lean xtreme, maybe a test booster.

My only request is that it is not just a staple supplement like protein or

creatine because I'll already have it. I wanted to take my IGF-1, but I

I'm not going to take it on the plane for obvious reasons. Keep in mind

I will be traveling with only a carry-on so don't get too crazy.

AminoAddict99

Awards
pink magic, good pumps/energy, won't interfere with drinking

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
do some research on wellness supplements there are a bunch out there that will help with your sickness issue
I'll probably get some lysine, load up on zinc a little more than usual, and yes yes i agree with the immune/wellness supps i could also load up on, there a quite a few goodies out there i've had luck with before. Also want something to control cortisol.

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
pink magic, good pumps/energy, won't interfere with drinking
is PM really that great? Every test booster I've been on I've felt like a million bucks, other than a couple that i had a rollercoast libido on. I haven't been a huge fan of USPlabs up to this point jsut because I didn't have much luck with powerfull or AP, but I haven't really tried any of the new stuff.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Some sort of anti-oxidant product, Lean Xtreme is good for keeping muscle on and fat in check. If its just a week then ultimately i'd say just relax and have a damn good time!

holmes85

Awards
If your gonna be drinking alot, I would probably take some kind of liver support? Milk Thistle maybe? I doubt that it will do much if your gonna get superman power wrecked every night tho lol. I would lay off the supps for the week aside from maybe the basics like protein, fishoil, vitamin. Try to get some decent sleep. I usually get sick too if I party like a maniac and dont sleep. Its only for a week so Im sure you'll be ok.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
NAC bro! And keep eating, alcohol is catabolic

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
Vitamin C and Vitamin D IMO

Slin-Sane for those huge cheat meals

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
Bah! No it isn't.

Regular drinking makes me stronger, and more of a man.
Although i AGREE with you (yes alpha male when drunk), i have heard (HEARD) that alcohol can cease protein synthesis as the body will put removing the poison (alcohol) from the body as a first priority. Also, does it not raise estrogen? Sorry i am touting on broscience right now but would greatly appreciate being corrected right now.

whether any of the above is true, i really dont think it will affect your goals in any SIGNIFICANT ways unless you do it on a daily basis no? moderation is key

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Although i AGREE with you (yes alpha male when drunk), i have heard (HEARD) that alcohol can cease protein synthesis as the body will put removing the poison (alcohol) from the body as a first priority. Also, does it not raise estrogen? Sorry i am touting on broscience right now but would greatly appreciate being corrected right now.

whether any of the above is true, i really dont think it will affect your goals in any SIGNIFICANT ways unless you do it on a daily basis no? moderation is key
It can testosterone, but not nearly as much as a lot of people think. To have a significant impact you have to drink a TON.

But yeah, whatever you eat while under the influence will pretty much get stored, so keep fat intake low during this time.

And absolutely, moderation is the key. Once a week is probably fine, or maybe a small glass of red wine each night with your evening meal (a lot of benefits to be had from this practice actually).

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
It can testosterone, but not nearly as much as a lot of people think. To have a significant impact you have to drink a TON.

But yeah, whatever you eat while under the influence will pretty much get stored, so keep fat intake low during this time.

And absolutely, moderation is the key. Once a week is probably fine, or maybe a small glass of red wine each night with your evening meal (a lot of benefits to be had from this practice actually).
interesting. I'll be sure to keep that in mind.

Would you happen to have any reference to the bolded above? i would love to read more into it. or is it purely an educated guess (of which i agree with, seems logical).

thanks

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
interesting. I'll be sure to keep that in mind.

Would you happen to have any reference to the bolded above? i would love to read more into it. or is it purely an educated guess (of which i agree with, seems logical).

thanks
There is definately something going more into it, but nothing i have on hand (would have to search for it and lacking in the time dept at present). It is basically exactly what you said - the body wants to get rid of the toxin, and since it can metabolize it for calories, it does so, putting everything else aside until its gone.