Basic Cuts vs. Velocity XT

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Is the now discontinued Basic Cuts similar to Velocity XT, but with the addition of 1,3-Dimethylamylamine? Was wondering too if you still had Basic Cuts and add 25 or 50 mg of 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, would that make it comparable then to Velocity XT?

Any and all suggestions are appreciated.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Is the now discontinued Basic Cuts similar to Velocity XT, but with the addition of 1,3-Dimethylamylamine? Was wondering too if you still had Basic Cuts and add 25 or 50 mg of 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, would that make it comparable then to Velocity XT?

Any and all suggestions are appreciated.
VXT also has sulbutiamine, but if you bought that to add to it, you'd be coming close to how much it costs for a bottle of VXT when you factor in the 1,3 cost.

Some people don't respond to sulbutimaine much at all unless uing a super-high dose in the gram region. Me, i dance between sets using 300mg, and i honestly mean that!

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
btw if you still have basic cuts on hand it is still as good as it was 3-4 years ago. I still have a stash and regularly use it. It hasn't lost any of its original potency.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Don't have any BCs left, but saw it somewhere for about $9 a bottle; recall it have great appetite suppression; does Velocity XT provide the same?

btw if you still have basic cuts on hand it is still as good as it was 3-4 years ago. I still have a stash and regularly use it. It hasn't lost any of its original potency.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Im jealous.. I miss Basic Cuts. I would use this just for daily energy.

*Although, Adrenalean has done very well in it's place. :D

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Don't have any BCs left, but saw it somewhere for about $9 a bottle; recall it have great appetite suppression; does Velocity XT provide the same?
I've never tried VXT but i imagine it will have some appetite suppressing qualities. BC was always great for this though, and $9 is a great price for what you get!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Managed to pick up 4 bottles for $9 a piece.

Would anything else combine well with BCs?

Im jealous.. I miss Basic Cuts. I would use this just for daily energy.

*Although, Adrenalean has done very well in it's place. :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never used Basic cuts, but velocityXT works awesome for energy and focus.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
r6lift Supplements 7
Supplements 2
ShadowFury Supplements 4
bigpapa Supplements 0
Supplements 4