Basic Cuts vs. Velocity XT

  1. Thumbs up Basic Cuts vs. Velocity XT


    Is the now discontinued Basic Cuts similar to Velocity XT, but with the addition of 1,3-Dimethylamylamine? Was wondering too if you still had Basic Cuts and add 25 or 50 mg of 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, would that make it comparable then to Velocity XT?

    Any and all suggestions are appreciated.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Is the now discontinued Basic Cuts similar to Velocity XT, but with the addition of 1,3-Dimethylamylamine? Was wondering too if you still had Basic Cuts and add 25 or 50 mg of 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, would that make it comparable then to Velocity XT?

    Any and all suggestions are appreciated.
    VXT also has sulbutiamine, but if you bought that to add to it, you'd be coming close to how much it costs for a bottle of VXT when you factor in the 1,3 cost.

    Some people don't respond to sulbutimaine much at all unless uing a super-high dose in the gram region. Me, i dance between sets using 300mg, and i honestly mean that!
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  3. btw if you still have basic cuts on hand it is still as good as it was 3-4 years ago. I still have a stash and regularly use it. It hasn't lost any of its original potency.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
    •   
       


  4. Don't have any BCs left, but saw it somewhere for about $9 a bottle; recall it have great appetite suppression; does Velocity XT provide the same?


    Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    btw if you still have basic cuts on hand it is still as good as it was 3-4 years ago. I still have a stash and regularly use it. It hasn't lost any of its original potency.

  5. Im jealous.. I miss Basic Cuts. I would use this just for daily energy.


    *Although, Adrenalean has done very well in it's place.
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

    www.GetDS.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Don't have any BCs left, but saw it somewhere for about $9 a bottle; recall it have great appetite suppression; does Velocity XT provide the same?
    I've never tried VXT but i imagine it will have some appetite suppressing qualities. BC was always great for this though, and $9 is a great price for what you get!
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  7. Managed to pick up 4 bottles for $9 a piece.

    Would anything else combine well with BCs?



    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Tom(tk) View Post
    Im jealous.. I miss Basic Cuts. I would use this just for daily energy.


    *Although, Adrenalean has done very well in it's place.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Managed to pick up 4 bottles for $9 a piece.

    Would anything else combine well with BCs?
    Sulbutiamine and/or extra PEA both go great.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  9. Never used Basic cuts, but velocityXT works awesome for energy and focus.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Basic Cuts
    By r6lift in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-31-2009, 03:39 AM
  2. Basic Cuts ?
    By tom28215 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 03:04 PM
  3. Ninsha cuts with Velocity
    By Ninsha in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 09:07 AM
  4. Ninsha cuts with Velocity
    By Ninsha in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 08:37 PM
  5. Basic Cuts
    By johnfaceman in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-24-2005, 03:33 PM
Log in
Log in