Basic Cuts vs. Velocity XT
- 07-21-2010, 04:36 PM
- 07-22-2010, 08:23 AM
sulbutiamine, but if you bought that to add to it, you'd be coming close to how much it costs for a bottle of VXT when you factor in the 1,3 cost.
Some people don't respond to sulbutimaine much at all unless uing a super-high dose in the gram region. Me, i dance between sets using 300mg, and i honestly mean that!
- 07-22-2010, 08:28 AM
07-22-2010, 05:36 PM
07-22-2010, 09:36 PM
Im jealous.. I miss Basic Cuts. I would use this just for daily energy.
*Although, Adrenalean has done very well in it's place.
Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
07-23-2010, 08:06 AM
07-24-2010, 05:13 PM
07-25-2010, 08:38 AM
07-26-2010, 06:39 PM
Never used Basic cuts, but velocityXT works awesome for energy and focus.
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
Similar Forum Threads
- By r6lift in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-31-2009, 04:39 AM
- By tom28215 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2009, 04:04 PM
- By Ninsha in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 02-29-2008, 10:07 AM
- By Ninsha in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2008, 09:37 PM
- By johnfaceman in forum NutraplanetReplies: 6Last Post: 10-24-2005, 04:33 PM