transdermal cream to fight pimples
- 07-19-2010, 02:08 PM
- 07-19-2010, 06:26 PM
hehe, that's not how that stuff works. a zit is like a pus-filled inflammation. unfortunately, they only explode out, not in
- 07-19-2010, 06:37 PM
I still find it a bit puzzling that after all these thousands years that we still have things like acne and pimples blocking our pores and, I assuming, interfering with means of our body to release heat...Just messed up, almost like our bodies are naturally suicidal or something. Oh, you are hot and need to sweat...let me just block of some of these pores...just because.
Meh, 8 years and finally my body has learned to actually sweat through the pores...rather than blocking them.
/rantShredding (3/19/13): OxyElite Pro (Original Formula) + Compound 20
07-19-2010, 08:07 PM
Seriously, whenever you start to feel one coming on like on your back or face, don't **** with it. Take a hot shower or heat up a wet towel and place it on the area for a couple minutes. After the pores are hot and open take a qtip and dip it in rubbing alcohol and clean the area with the qtip. The qtip treats the infection and dries out the open pore. VOILA.
07-20-2010, 09:55 AM
07-20-2010, 10:03 AM
Deffinately be gentle. You don't whant to cause irritation to the skin.
Similar Forum Threads
- By indysoccer16 in forum RecipesReplies: 13Last Post: 06-17-2011, 05:53 AM
- By kingdong in forum SupplementsReplies: 31Last Post: 07-11-2010, 09:02 AM
- By walugi in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-24-2008, 10:16 AM
- By liquid in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 02-13-2008, 09:06 AM
- By JanSz in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 12Last Post: 01-23-2007, 01:06 PM