Get Big

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ok so this is going to be strictly about supplements but I want to grow bigger and I have hit plateau. No roids but MAYBE pro-H. I rather not do either one but if you want to suggest pro-H please post the whole cycle. The supplement, PCT, and...
Also post your result from it/them!

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
what kind of plateau? you cant gain more mass or your strength is at a halt, people on this forum can give you all kinds of ways to get around this they are very helpful but since your saying you would rather NOT then try it the natural way bro and maybe some some strength training in low rep high weight areas

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
try or look into prime, xfactor, m stack, natadrol, natural sterol complex, but remember just munch like crazy

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
what kind of plateau? you cant gain more mass or your strength is at a halt, people on this forum can give you all kinds of ways to get around this they are very helpful but since your saying you would rather NOT then try it the natural way bro and maybe some some strength training in low rep high weight areas

Thats what I've been doing but I've hit plateau on strength and size. My arms, chest, and calves won't grow. They'll get big pumps but they just won't grow. My calves are pretty big compare to A LOT of people but I want them to go to the next level. My arms and strength annoy me the most. I tried prime and it did good but it's waaaay to expensive. I might try E-BOL sense I've read it kicks primes ass. But what about my arms

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
try or look into prime, xfactor, m stack, natadrol, natural sterol complex, but remember just munch like crazy
I've tried Prime and m stack. I've tried m stack 3 times and I have one more container left. The first time I tried it with 3 days a week workout it gave me good results but when I've tried it with 5-6 days a week it didn't give me that much of good results. Or not any I noticed. I just remembered I was running storel with m stack but I didn't take it right cause I had misunderstood the directions . It was storel that had helped me, and that sh!t is CHEAP! HELL YEAH! I would of try any non pro-H products made.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Are you a skinny guy? Like you can snack on all the junk food in the world and not get some excess fat ? Do you smoke ?
these are the only two things that I can think of that would be holding you back in gains like that, maybe try different things for your chest, its always good to get full extension ( on the down movement not the push upward ) when bench pressing so the muscle fibers get the full stretch, or else you will be able to bench alot of weight and just look stupid talking about it because you got man boobs. lol this was my problem last time i tried to bulk up. but i quickly recognized what i was doing to myself and dropped some weights off my bar.

but if you think about it like this it might help
muscle weighs more than fat
go lighter weights so you are able to stretch the muscle fibers further with good form
but like rochabp said MUNCH like crazy, even when your not hungry, that way the high volume of exercise want make you loose more muscle as you extend the growth process

this is my approach right now. in my opinion it is a good one, it might help might not, but i would give it a try before you run a cycle bro

ps PRIME is the sh!t homeboy lol

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Height,weight,bf%,diet, and training routine?
Post that info and it will be easier to give you advice.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I am cutting right now but as soon as I'm done I'm going to try to add size. So I'm getting prepared. I am 5' 11" 1/2. 191.8lbs, 12.1% bf. I workout 5 days a week. Back, chest, quad/calves, rest, arms, shoulder/ham/calves/abs(It cause I have no lab on Saturday so I'll get to workout a little longer), rest. I eat close to 250-300g of protein, 150-200g of carbs, and my fat is well very low. I eat 2 serving of PB a day and that is the only thing that has the most fat in my diet. I've tried Prime and I only noticed my incline DB press and shoulder press went up but after I got off my shoulder press went back down :( I don't know why though.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
prime to me hasnt really been a strength enhancer but it has enhanced my physical appearance by week 3 and im eating more servings of even the nasties clean foods i just got my natural hunger back i guess. are you carrying extra fat in areas? or are you cut up already and cannot get any bigger?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
prime to me hasnt really been a strength enhancer but it has enhanced my physical appearance by week 3 and im eating more servings of even the nasties clean foods i just got my natural hunger back i guess. are you carrying extra fat in areas? or are you cut up already and cannot get any bigger?

I'm trying to cut right now.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
ima be honest with you man and alot of people probably wont agree but i've always found that cutting was easy as nothing when i limited my weight training and focused more on my calisthenics brahh. you know the basics, push up and crunches. then you do your targeting with weights

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
Increase the fat in your diet imo. Olive oil, more pb, steak, avacado, etc. No reason to keep fats low.

Also your posts are sort of contradictory. You're cutting right now but you're talking about plateau's in size/strength? Does not compute.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
One thing people forget is that sometimes, you just need to get crazier. Getting crazier and wrenching up the intensity seems to wark. That's part of the challenge: the crazy limit.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
and multi tasking is always great, i have come to find that checking my facebook while doing push ups one handed and playing hacki sack with both feet has increased my muscle mass significantly

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Increase the fat in your diet imo. Olive oil, more pb, steak, avacado, etc. No reason to keep fats low.

Also your posts are sort of contradictory. You're cutting right now but you're talking about plateau's in size/strength? Does not compute.
I though I had said it in the post but guess not. I'm doing research for the future.

Also I keep looking at Notadrol but it doesn't make sense. Why would it need PCT if its non-hormonal?! Cause it potent? Has anybody over here used it, if so what was your results?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to cut right now.
If your trying to cut then adding size is usually out of the question.

What r ur routines for chest and arms? Maybe over training and or not getting enough rest days.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I just saw a LOG about Natadrol and Prime and it got me to thinking what if I did Natadrol+Prime+natural sterol complex! I would hit 320g of proteins, 250g of carbs, and 120g of fat a day. Would that be a bad idea. And why does natadrol need a PCT if its not a pro-H?!

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
Learn to eat more and and start lifting heavier :) That usually works the best!

You said no roids but a pro-h is ok? If you are referring to prohormones, they are steroids.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established

Agreed. He is killing his testosterone levels by not consuming enough fat.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Ok so this is going to be strictly about supplements but I want to grow bigger and I have hit plateau. No roids but MAYBE pro-H. I rather not do either one but if you want to suggest pro-H please post the whole cycle. The supplement, PCT, and...
Also post your result from it/them!
Learn to eat more and and start lifting heavier :) That usually works the best!

You said no roids but a pro-h is ok? If you are referring to prohormones, they are steroids.
I've never done prohormones so I cant argue about it. But could you please enlighten me with your knowledge of how? Cause I've heard steroids could help AIDS patients so if Prohormones=steroids and steroids=help aids patients does that mean prohormones=helps aids patients?!

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
I've never done prohormones so I cant argue about it. But could you please enlighten me with your knowledge of how? Cause I've heard steroids could help AIDS patients so if Prohormones=steroids and steroids=help aids patients does that mean prohormones=helps aids patients?!
I dont have the desire to explain it all you. I think you would enjoy learning this on your own. :) I will say that the name prohormones was given to these certain set of steroids by the supplement industry. They can move a lot more product calling something prohormones than calling them new steroids. Plus at the time, they were trying to lay low and make a huge profit before FDA finds out. Fast forward to today, and now one by one prohormones are getting banned....

The only aids patient steroid created I know of is Anavar. Very popular oral and huge underground market for it. I dont know anything about the treatment of an aids patient so I would have no clue if prohormones could help them.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
prohormones are "precursors" of steroids yet some have been proven to have activity despite that.basicly prohormones turn into steroids in lamens terms. i believed they are turned into the steroid by some activity that goes on in the liver i could be mistaken. thats why PH have more strain on the liver because the liver has to prcess it as opposed to being directly injected straight to the blood stream.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I would assume that an unhealthy aids patient could do whith out the liver strain of a prohormone.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id suggest looking into a great stack
Testopro or phytotest
TCF-1
BCAA
creapure
Maximum absorbed protein
Gatorade during workouts
e-bol

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
how do you expect to gain muscle and bust through plateaus while you are cutting? Its not going to happen

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
prohormones are "precursors" of steroids yet some have been proven to have activity despite that.basicly prohormones turn into steroids in lamens terms. i believed they are turned into the steroid by some activity that goes on in the liver i could be mistaken. thats why PH have more strain on the liver because the liver has to prcess it as opposed to being directly injected straight to the blood stream.
I didn't know that. I could learn a sh!t load from you man!

Id suggest looking into a great stack
Testopro or phytotest
TCF-1
BCAA
creapure
Maximum absorbed protein
Gatorade during workouts
e-bol
Have you tried e-bol? I've read really good things about it.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
how do you expect to gain muscle and bust through plateaus while you are cutting? Its not going to happen
This is not for right now. I'm doing research and looking into products for after my cut. So rather than cutting and then start doing research 2 days before I order I'm doing research while I'm cutting so I know what EXACTLY to get after my cut.