Alpha T-2 & OEP Stack... is it OK to use Jack3d with it at the same time ??

hexstatic

Awards
Im using the T2 & OEP stack and wonder if it is OK/safe to use the Jack3d product before my workouts? or is it best to leave the Jack3d out untill after I finish this T2 % OEP stack??

any advice is much appreciated :)

:veryhappy:

crush22

Awards
Haven't tried it myself. But from what I've heard from peoples experiences taking Jack3d or any other pwo with the t2 would definitely give you a sick pump.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It all depends on your stim tolerance. I believe OEP and Jacked contain many of the same stims, so if you attempt, i would start low to assess tolerance.

hexstatic

Awards
It all depends on your stim tolerance. I believe OEP and Jacked contain many of the same stims, so if you attempt, i would start low to assess tolerance.
thanks for the advice,

I had my first workout yesterday while using the T2 and OEP stack, considering it was my first day of using it, and i kept the dosage low to asses my tolerance, the workout out was fantastic, I had a lot more determination than usual and i had a lot more energy and I was really focused. It was amazing when you consider it was the first day, and with the low dosage!

So far I have no need to use Jack3d at the same time, I think i'll wait till this stack is complete before starting the Jack3d.

Top quality product so far from PES and USPlabs

:veryhappy: :veryhappy: :veryhappy:

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I used both OEP and Jacked and felt quite sick during my workout. Too much geranium me thinks. Wise move, use after you're done with OEP or ideally cycle onto a different stim otherwise you'll develop a tolerance to the geranium.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah unless you have a really high stim tolerance then I wouldn't... Just take one of your OEP doses pre-workout...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm taking alpha t2, stim x, and Asgt at this time...alittle tought to sleep at night, but not terrible, and i'm not cracked out or anything, but asgt doesn't hit me with stims quite the way jack3d does

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
agree with most posts above, you probably wont even need a full scoop of jacked, but depends on tolerance and timing of it all, have you thought of tossing in a topical fat burner to that stack?

and hows it going so far?

hexstatic

Awards
agree with most posts above, you probably wont even need a full scoop of jacked, but depends on tolerance and timing of it all, have you thought of tossing in a topical fat burner to that stack?

and hows it going so far?
I dont know what a topical fat burner is... can you explain please ? ( I am kind of new to this stuff so my apologies if its a stupid question!) :ponder:

so far its going well, day 2 now, I had my first session with my personal trainer yesterday whilst taking this stack and it went very very well, i have another session tonight so i look forward to seeing again the advatages of using the T2 & OEP stack. Its still early days but so far I am really impressed.

:beerchug:

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no worries bro,
topical fat burners are a lotion type application of common fat burning ingreadients great for spot reduction, especially on a cut or recomp....
look into Dermatherm target, its a great example of what i mean